Guest pakistan

Guest shanzee
Hi shanzee,

I think you should call her.I called my case officer today and she was very helpful.after the medicals they wait for the health clearance to come to bangkok from australia which takes a while.she said once she gets it,they'll begin to finalize my application which could take around two months.she advised me not to apply for a tourist visa cos they'll finalize the application during the same amount of time it takes for a tourist visa to be processed.Its your right to know what's going on with your case,and trust me they'll be helpful.

I must say its rather concerning that why haven't you still got your medical and further documents request.I hope you get out of your misery soon and get your medical and further documents request form as soon as possible.

good luck honey and take care!:hug:

Thanks alot for the information , I have sent you pvt msg , Can u reply me there?

Guest masOZ
what about ur case meeshal

My question is to Next - Can you please confirm the address in Bangkok where did you post your documents. And also after how much time did you get acknowledgement letter ?

Thanks!

Guest shanzee
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Can you please advise where should i send my application ? Should i send to Australian High Commission in Islamabad or should i send it directly to Bangkok for spouse visa?

You should send it directly to Asutralian Embassy in Bangkok. It's just waste of time to send it to Islamabad and then they send that to Bangkok. you will get acknowledgement letter from Asutralian Embassy Bangkok as your case will be processed there.

Guest Meeshal
Thank you!

I called AHC - Islamabad as well. They said that it's up to me if i want to send to Bangkok directly. Otherwise, they will forward to Bangkok.

My fee has already been paid in Australia. Where did get your acknowledgement - from Islamabad or Bangkok ?

I was told by AHC Islamabad, to apply in Islamabad mostly because they asked me to make payment there, rather than in bangkok. If you have already made payment in Australia, thats the best thing!!

You should directly send it to bangkok then. It will be a more quicker route!!

P.S. I only shared with you, how i went through these things. There is no exactly science of right and wrong here. I made my decisions by the guidance i got. :)

Best of luck!!

Guest shanzee
shanzee ap nay kab applay kia hai kon say mahenay may or abhee kon kon say lattar aya hai ap kay kai ap;;; inshallah jaldee ap ka bheee koi acha sa lattar aya jay gaa agar koi docoment ka maloom karna hoo too plz lazmee maloom karay gaa kio kay yaha hum sub ak dosray keee help or ak dosray kee problem share karay kay liay ayatay hai ok shanzee ....... ha ya joo ap nay test ka batay ha na ya sub may nay karwa kay check karwa liay alll is okkkkkkk ok

or ap ka case kaha tak poacaha ha abhee tak mara tooo ak hee lattar aya tha 17 marach koooo jis may sub cheazay mangee theee madical or police certificate or afadavit or AOS or weadin pic sub or form 80 bhee koi thaii case officer hai mara dakhooo kia hota hai agay dua karay gaaa sub thik thik hooo jay ok shanzee take care byeee ee

sub kooooooooo salam

Hey Next,

Aaap ke duaien sath hungi tu sb kaam aasaan hu jaiga.

Letters ke koee value nahi es process main ager aap apna medical , police certificate oor form 80 case kay saath he shurooh main submit ker dien oor aap ke file main evidence complete huun tu aap ku sirf aik letter milay ga woh acknowlegement letter huga. os kay baad directly decision ka letter aigaa.

Ager koee cheez complete nahi huti tu letters aatay hain. Haan yeh cheez confirm hai keh aap kay security checks form 80 sumit hunay kay baad shurooh hutay hain.

Guest Meeshal
what about ur case meeshal

My husband made an appointment to the immigration office in Australia. And later i called AHC Islamabad for guidance.

Im sure things worked out for all u guys as well, and i might not be on the same page as you.

My husband was discouraged to let me come on a 676 and apply onshore, because i need to be onshore to get my visa stamped, and it was risky in case i didnt get a long stay. and they also said to apply from my home country.

Hence, i did as i was advised.

I know shanzee also doesnt agree with me, but we arnt here to make judgements about each other. We are here just to share similar experiences. :)

Guest masOZ

Meeshal, Shanzee, Next - thank you for your help.

So, the summary of discussion is that i am sending it directly to Bangkok embassy. Fee has already been paid in Australia. I have all the docs ready incl. medical and police clearance.

I will post the docs by the end of this week and will let you guys know.

P.S: Any last minute thought which you would like to share ?

Guest Meeshal
Meeshal, Shanzee, Next - thank you for your help.

So, the summary of discussion is that i am sending it directly to Bangkok embassy. Fee has already been paid in Australia. I have all the docs ready incl. medical and police clearance.

I will post the docs by the end of this week and will let you guys know.

P.S: Any last minute thought which you would like to share ?

Dont forget to fill and submit form 80 alongwith the rest!!

I didnt know abt form 80 before. Got to know abt it via Shanzee.

And submitted it yesterday.

Good Luck!

Guest shanzee
My husband made an appointment to the immigration office in Australia. And later i called AHC Islamabad for guidance.

Im sure things worked out for all u guys as well, and i might not be on the same page as you.

My husband was discouraged to let me come on a 676 and apply onshore, because i need to be onshore to get my visa stamped, and it was risky in case i didnt get a long stay. and they also said to apply from my home country.

Hence, i did as i was advised.

I know shanzee also doesnt agree with me, but we arnt here to make judgements about each other. We are here just to share similar experiences. :)

lol .. Dun worry you will not be get prosecuted for having a different opinion/experience. :laugh:

This discussion is all about helping each other. The view presented here are not legal advice but i reuest guy n gals not give opinion on any question if you are not sure of your reply as it can put any other applicant in trouble. Again i would say that we should take this discussion as a general exchange of view not legal advice, if any one of you have any specific/complicated issue in his/her case, do consult a registered migration agent.

Guest anjum

Amain if u got the visa so plz post here. its will help others. as u was mentioned in ur 1st post u was apply in June so ur one year completed. so plz post here if u got the visa or any infor we are all waiting ur reply. thanks

Guest makkar

hello 2 all

ANY UPDATE FROM ANY ONE..........ANY ONE GOT VISA IN LAST 4 MONTHS,

I CALLED TODAYS NO BODY RESPOND ME .......................ITS ALMOST 11 MONTH STARTED.........NO RESPONSE FROM RABIA MUSHTAQ...............:chatterbox::yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Guest anjum

i am fine thanks i am applied in auguest2010 and was given time 7 to 12 month sent medical in october 2010 after that no news. i did many call them got reponse security checking, wats about u

Guest makkar
i am fine thanks i am applied in auguest2010 and was given time 7 to 12 month sent medical in october 2010 after that no news. I did many call them got reponse security checking, wats about u

my lodgment date is july 23rd and medical in 1st week of nov form 80 and still no response after that .........

Guest makkar

U me and amain are in same time fellow..........almost

when u call last time????? Ur case officer ?????

And where u from in pakistan

Guest anjum

yeah i from Pakistan. Amain was apply in June. i was call them last time 30th may 2011 bt got same response. where u from? and why u did not call them?

Guest makkar

I ma from karachi ...........ill try to call rabia mushtaq but no response ...........what did they say when u call ......................ur case officer name???

Guest anjum

i dont know about case officer never ask to them about it they say we are waiting ur security checks we cant do anything when till we will not get that resultes. which number u do call? i always do call this number 006623446449.