Guest pakistan

AOA makkar no up date still wating like uuuu

my 9 month is complete madical and police c/c are expire

makkar ur 1 year is complte are u renew ur police c.c and madical or not plz replay ok

ok take care

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GOD BLESS UUUU

i know my police report and medical has been expired.i cant say anything unless embassy claims again for submission of these documents.there is no response from embassy.anyone from you plp have contacted to embassy?

Aoa shanzeee makkar anjum how are uuuuuuuuuuuu

fit n fine NEXT ,

what about ur side .........i know we all here have nothing new regarding our visa.........god bless Australian embassy Bangkok .............:notworthy:

Is any one here call embassy ?????????????

Guest iqrahmed

hi

i have lodged my spouse visa subclass 309 and have received the acnknowledgement letter and have been assigned case officer

i wish to apply for the family sponsored visa now??

how longe after receiving the ack leter should i apply

what happen yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am guessing its the annual Talk Like A Pirate Day. Again.

I am not sure who else is clued in on this :laugh: I got bored of it back in 2004 so alas I won't be joining in the highjinks and plankwalking.

Perhaps talking like a pirate is better suited to the CTF section not sections like Migration issues and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
shanzee where are u

I m here and fine.... Rehrading my case, aahh it's the same like you guys... Dun know why r they not deciding cases of pakistani mlae applicants even after 14 months.... I think the same security reasons is there behind this extreme delay.... They must speed up the process of security checks for paksitani applicants.

I m here and fine.... Rehrading my case, aahh it's the same like you guys... Dun know why r they not deciding cases of pakistani mlae applicants even after 14 months.... I think the same security reasons is there behind this extreme delay.... They mus speed up the process of security checks for paksitani applicants.[/QU

hope so they proceeding our cases further...............:huh:

Guest anusha

ok to all of you who are waiting...my sincere advice to all of you is to kindly tell your spouses in australia to contact their local MP's and ask whatever else is needed so that you can get your visas quickly...thats how i got it...secondly, apply for visit visa asap in islamabad...once you have that you guys can come over n when you get the spouse visa you guys can take exit to any nearby country, get your visa stamped and come to Australia permanently...i didnt apply for visit visa n i wish i had done that...mine took 10 months and 3 weeks to get finalised...even though the acknowledgement letter said 6-9 months:)))hope this helps!!!

Guest shanzee

Dear, Tension na lu... we are all here, koee tmhien choor ker australia nahi gaya... :yes:

AOA makkar shanzeee how are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu anjum where are uuuuuuuuuuuuu