Guest pakistan

salam bhai logooooooo shanzeee anjum makkar hum sub logoooo ko ak sal say zada ho gay hai par kuch ata pata nahee iqrahmed ap na daroooo ab hum log dar dar kar ak sal guzar dia hai par koi fida nahee bas ak heeee bat samaj ayateee hat wait and watch.....................................

or bhai logo kia hal hai ap sub ka lata hai koi nayeee taza naheee par sub ok keee report lag raheee hai..

chalooo sub thik thik hooo jay ga dakna inshallah ok buddy take care byeeeeeeeeee

allahafiz

AOA kia hal hai makkar bhai bhai koi hal batayo yar takay visa jalde lagay.pata nahe kia ho raha hai kia kar rahay hai ya sub ap kay khayal say kio process itna late ho raha hai plz replay karna ok take care byeeeeeeeeeeee///////

Guest askhan75

i got my wife visa yesterday. She is a pakistani passport holder

Applied on 9th May.

Acknowledgement on 10th Jun.

Asked for medical 31st Aug

Medical and other doc submitted on 23rd sep

got visa approval letter on 22nd Dec

Guest iqrahmed
i got my wife visa yesterday. She is a pakistani passport holder

Applied on 9th May.

Acknowledgement on 10th Jun.

Asked for medical 31st Aug

Medical and other doc submitted on 23rd sep

got visa approval letter on 22nd Dec

thank u soo much for the post...it shows the applicants a ray oh hope :)

Guest naeemsidd

My Wife got visa on 21-Dec-2011, She is a Pakistani

Applied on 29th Jun 2011 @Bangkok

Acknowledgement on 25th JUL.

Asked for medical and Others Doc 03rd Oct (Asked to provide 2 affidavit and post wedding contacts details)

Medical and other doc submitted on 25 Oct

got visa approval letter on 21st Dec

Hi Guys

Does anybody know when the operating hours of the embassy are over this xmas and new year break.

Thanks hopefully 2012 will bring us all happiness and good news.

Guest iqrahmed
Hi Guys

Does anybody know when the operating hours of the embassy are over this xmas and new year break.

Thanks hopefully 2012 will bring us all happiness and good news.

Hi...embassy will resume working from Tuesday InshaALLAH and there operational hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 12:30pm and 13:30pm - 16:30pm(according to Thailand time) (thailand is 2 hours ahead of Pakistan time so this makes 6:00am-10:30am and 11:30 am to 2:30 PM Pakistan standard time )

Guest makkar

:dull:........................................................

.............................................................. I Don't know what to do??????

makkar bahi ap nay form 80 jan 2011 may submit karay thay inshallah is jan may ap ka visa lag jay gaaa...inshallah

ok take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest iqrahmed

Application received in Thailand Embassy: 12 Sept 2011

Acknowledgement letter received: 13 Sept 2011

Medicals submitted in advance: 5th October 2011

Additional documents requested (only affidavits): 23rd November 2011

Affidavits submitted: 12 December 2011

Visa Granted: 23rd Decemeber 2011

Alhamdulilah

:dull:...................................................................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting ............................................................waiting

iqrahmed mubarak hooooooooooooo bohat bohat ..........makkar bai waiting heeeeeee watinig hai visay ka kuch pata naheeeeeeeee...........or sub sat hai naaaaa take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Faisal717

Hi.. I am from Pakistan and I have been granted Subclass 175 visa in September 2011.. I am planning to go to Oz in June 2012. before going there I am going to getting married so I want to ask that should I apply visa for my wife before going there or after going there.. what will be the expense of her visa application and and which visa (subclass 300 / 309 / 100 / 801 / 820) category I should apply.. and how long this process will take.. please advise... thanks in advance

Guest shanzee

Hi Dear,

it's better to apply a visa once you get a job there in australia other wise u have to give assurance of support. you have to apply for 309 visa. The charges for the visa are 1995 australian dollars but u can pay in paksitani rupees by bank draft of 183000 in favour of "AUSTRALIAN HIGH COMISSION ISLAMABAD". For female applicants it takes between 5 to 8 months in general.

Hi.. I am from Pakistan and I have been granted Subclass 175 visa in September 2011.. I am planning to go to Oz in June 2012. before going there I am going to getting married so I want to ask that should I apply visa for my wife before going there or after going there.. what will be the expense of her visa application and and which visa (subclass 300 / 309 / 100 / 801 / 820) category I should apply.. and how long this process will take.. please advise... thanks in advance

Guest iqrahmed

shanzee therez no more requirement for assurance of support so its ok even if faisal applies it before getting a job..

and even if he wants to make his application more strong he can always submit hez job letter once he has the job...

1) Removal of the discretionary Assurance of Support requirement from Partner visas

From 1 January 2012, the discretionary Assurance of Support (AoS) requirement will be removed from Partner visas. This change means that an AoS will not be required for Partner visa applications made on or after 1 January 2012. The change also applies to Partner visa applications made but not finally determined by 1 January 2012.

This change affects the following visa subclasses:

· Partner temporary visa (subclass 309)

· Partner permanent visa (subclass 100)

· Partner temporary visa (subclass 820)

· Partner permanent visa (subclass 801)

· Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300).

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/whats_new.htm