Guest pakistan

Guest shanzee

:jiggy:VISA GRANTED TODAY ON 9th march :jiggy:

Application lodged :11/10/2010

Form 80 :27/01/2011

PCC : 03/05/2011

Medicals : Feb 2012

Visa grant letter Received :09/03/2012 17 MONTHS OF WAITING

Thanks to All mighty ALLAH and thanks to my Friends here as well .......... Best Wishes for All ppl here....... specially for Next and Anjum

maray dostooo allah ap ko bohat se kuchiya day.maray liay bheee dua karna ok kay jaldeee say visa aya jay ok take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the best

Guest dr fatima

if any one know whether i can apply for tourist or visitor visa to australia during the time period of my 309 visa processing...please reply..thnx in advance

Guest Zeeshu
if any one know whether i can apply for tourist or visitor visa to australia during the time period of my 309 visa processing...please reply..thnx in advance

Hey doc,

Yes, you can apply for a tourist visa while you wait for your spouse visa! Just let your case officer know about your decision because you have to be offshore when your spouse visa gets approval. Kindly share your timeline, Thanks

Guest dr fatima

thnx alot for replying

actually days before i put forward my application of 309 visa,i know the timeline is quite a lengthy1 n i want to appear in my examination after 5 to 6 months in australia ..my husband is not in australia currently n he is going fr good there in the last of march 2012,even then may i apply for visit or tourist visa??as 9 months plus is a lengthy sort...

if any1 know about this aspect plz let me know...thnxx

Guest Zeeshu
thnx alot for replying

actually days before i put forward my application of 309 visa,i know the timeline is quite a lengthy1 n i want to appear in my examination after 5 to 6 months in australia ..my husband is not in australia currently n he is going fr good there in the last of march 2012,even then may i apply for visit or tourist visa??as 9 months plus is a lengthy sort...

if any1 know about this aspect plz let me know...thnxx

Yes, you can apply for a tourist visa even then and you better get started now as a visitor visa can also take nearly 2 months to be finalized. start gathering your documents, bank statement, any property documents etc and apply for visitor visa sub-class 676. You may not eligible for sub-class 679 though as your husband has to be in Australia at the time you lodge your application and settled here for at least one year. Apply for spouse visa first and then visit visa.

Guest dr fatima

thnx mann!!

my husband has PR of australia,i haf applied already fr spouse visa,but i was in a fix rather i may apply fr visit visa coz my husband is nt currently thr but he wil be moving soon in march....

n eqully i heard that we cant apply for two visas at a time as we are from high risk country...

any further info to share with...?

thnx

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i got my visa 15 month kay wait kay bad

shanzeeee.makkar,thankss

ap lognoooo nay bohat sapot kia thankssssssssss friend

Guest shanzee

Congratulations Dear.... Generally 2 din lagtay hain visa stamp hunay main but i didnt get that back yet.

shanzeeee.makkar,thankss

Guest Zeeshu
thnx mann!!

my husband has PR of australia,i haf applied already fr spouse visa,but i was in a fix rather i may apply fr visit visa coz my husband is nt currently thr but he wil be moving soon in march....

n eqully i heard that we cant apply for two visas at a time as we are from high risk country...

any further info to share with...?

thnx

You can apply for a visitor visa simultaneously though like i said before you SHOULD notify your case officer about your intention for a visit visa application. and when did you apply for a spouse visa?

Guest Zeeshu

shanzeeee.makkar,thankss

Congratulations next! Best of luck in Aussieland.

Guest makkar

shanzeeee.makkar,thankss

Congratulation NEXT ...............

Guest samkhan1123
Hey doc,

Yes, you can apply for a tourist visa while you wait for your spouse visa! Just let your case officer know about your decision because you have to be offshore when your spouse visa gets approval. Kindly share your timeline, Thanks

Zeeshu can u plz guide me about , when on shore on tourist visa, will the case officer let us know about going off shore. or it is as u will go off shore they will give the approval?

Guest secret

Hi makkar, Next and all...

Many many many congrats....

Here is my status:

My wife has applied for Spouse Visa in december ( sent application to Bangkok, but it was redirected to Isb ) . We have now applied for her Visitor Visa as well ( 21st of Feb ). Though we havnt notified her case officer yet about tourist visa application. Could that be an issue ?

Fingers crossed....

and best of luck to all here with pending applications..

Cheers

Guest Zeeshu
Zeeshu can u plz guide me about , when on shore on tourist visa, will the case officer let us know about going off shore. or it is as u will go off shore they will give the approval?

Yes, your CO will notify you before approving your application that you have to be offshore to get your visa granted. You can go to NZ then and come back with a spouse visa on your passport.

Guest Zeeshu
Hi makkar, Next and all...

Many many many congrats....

Here is my status:

My wife has applied for Spouse Visa in december ( sent application to Bangkok, but it was redirected to Isb ) . We have now applied for her Visitor Visa as well ( 21st of Feb ). Though we havnt notified her case officer yet about tourist visa application. Could that be an issue ?

Fingers crossed....

and best of luck to all here with pending applications..

Cheers

Hey secret,

You need to notify your CO as soon as possible that you have applied for a visitor visa as it's not something to be taken lightly. If tomorrow for instance your spouse visa gets approval and the next day your visit visa is also granted then your spouse visa will cease to be valid. the other issue as i described earlier is being offshore when you get your spouse visa grant otherwise you ll be considered illegal in Australia and won't be able to convert your visa to spouse. My wife applied for spouse visa on November 29th and still under process in Bangkok. We applied for her tourist visa 679 in March 2012 just last week and notified the CO accordingly.

Guest dr fatima

actually i lodged my all applcation in last week of feb,2012 but since thn didn hear a word or kinda acknowledgmnt letta..how often v gt tht lettr...?