Guest pakistan

Guest secret
actually i lodged my all applcation in last week of feb,2012 but since thn didn hear a word or kinda acknowledgmnt letta..how often v gt tht lettr...?

My wife received acknowledgment in 3 weeks time. But when she applied for visitor visa, it was acknowledged in 1 week. So i would say wait for atleast 2 more weeks.

Guest Zeeshu
And you would let the CO know, just by dropping an email ? or have to fill in change of circumstances form ?

Thanks

:)

I would just drop an email and also give my CO a call. My wife's CO didn't advise to fill in the change of circumstances form so i would think that wouldn't be necessary.

Cheers

Guest Zeeshu
actually i lodged my all applcation in last week of feb,2012 but since thn didn hear a word or kinda acknowledgmnt letta..how often v gt tht lettr...?

That depends really on who's processing the case. Wifee got the ack. letter the following week but her case is being processed at Bangkok embassy and yours probably at Islamabad. so yeah..generally it takes round about 2-3 weeks.

Guest Zeeshu
My wife received acknowledgment in 3 weeks time. But when she applied for visitor visa, it was acknowledged in 1 week. So i would say wait for atleast 2 more weeks.

What sort of tourist visa did your wife apply for? i mean the sub class? we applied for 679 on 8th March and the fee was deducted from my CC on 12th March but we haven't received any ack letter yet. Normally when they deduct the fee, they send the ack letter in the same week. m not sure...hmmm may be next week. Do we receive an ack letter for 679 at all is another question!

Guest secret
What sort of tourist visa did your wife apply for? i mean the sub class? we applied for 679 on 8th March and the fee was deducted from my CC on 12th March but we haven't received any ack letter yet. Normally when they deduct the fee, they send the ack letter in the same week. m not sure...hmmm may be next week. Do we receive an ack letter for 679 at all is another question!

We applied for 676 at Isb High commission. Fee was sent in just as a normal Bank draft. But i reckon, with 670, you might have to spare some cash as they normally seek bond money.

(On a different note: one of my friends told me that some of his friend's wife got her 309 visa in 2.5 months...wow lucky her... )

Guest samkhan1123

zeeshu i applied for 676 and i got acknowledgment in 1 week. and got visa in 1 month time. and i iapplied for 1 year. i am in australia now. waiting for my spouse visa to be granted!

Guest secret
zeeshu i applied for 676 and i got acknowledgment in 1 week. and got visa in 1 month time. and i iapplied for 1 year. i am in australia now. waiting for my spouse visa to be granted!

Hi Sam,

When did you apply for Visa ? and did you actually get 1 year visa ? My wife applied for 6 months and now we are waiting and sweating upon our chances.

We have tried everything that we could do. I even ended up arranging health insurance for her possible visit and attached the documents as somebody told, it strengthens the case.

Any tips that you would like to give.

Thanks and best wishes for your 309 visa .

Regards,

Secret

Guest samkhan1123
Hi Sam,

When did you apply for Visa ? and did you actually get 1 year visa ? My wife applied for 6 months and now we are waiting and sweating upon our chances.

We have tried everything that we could do. I even ended up arranging health insurance for her possible visit and attached the documents as somebody told, it strengthens the case.

Any tips that you would like to give.

Thanks and best wishes for your 309 visa .

Regards,

Secret

Hi zeeshu..

I applied visa in Last June.. I got for 1 year. I am in Australia right now. They needed for, 48R with bank statements and reason to be in Australia. and chest xray from IOM. from me and also my husband's account statement with payslips. my husband also gave a stat dec.. as required

other than this i have not submitted any thing.. other than visa fee that was 10K PKR.. when you applied for visa. How long it had been..

You can mail to the visit visa section. as they used to reply either on the same day or next day. coz i asked once and they told me that my visa is with review team to be finalized. so u can mail and ask them.

Guest arsalan

Application received in Thailand Embassy: 16 march 2011

Acknowledgement letter received: 30th march 2011

Medicals submitted in advance: 13th july 2011

Additional documents requested (only affidavits): 14july 2011

Visa Granted: still waiting

any one applied in 2011 have grant visa,or any thing new will post their for others.thanx

Guest samkhan1123
Application received in Thailand Embassy: 16 march 2011

Acknowledgement letter received: 30th march 2011

Medicals submitted in advance: 13th july 2011

Additional documents requested (only affidavits): 14july 2011

Visa Granted: still waiting

any one applied in 2011 have grant visa,or any thing new will post their for others.thanx

Hi arsalan i applied on 14th march! and still waiting for visa approval.. i talked to my case officer she said that it is in final stages with seniors i don't know how long it will take because the tie frame they gave me is over.

Sam

Guest arsalan
Hi arsalan i applied on 14th march! and still waiting for visa approval.. i talked to my case officer she said that it is in final stages with seniors i don't know how long it will take because the tie frame they gave me is over.

Sam

Hi Sam

If you dont mind me asking, which city are you from? And who is your CO?Just want to see if your details match mine.The last time I contaced my CO, she did not give me any details. She just gave a very general response and it seems like we will be waiting for a very long time still. thanks

Guest dr fatima

is it normal that i could not listen a word yet since i lodged my applikation on feb 25,no aknoledgmnt lettr yet...is thi takes that much time??please let me know if i want to check fr my aknowledgmnt letta,,?thnx

Guest secret
is it normal that i could not listen a word yet since i lodged my applikation on feb 25,no aknoledgmnt lettr yet...is thi takes that much time??please let me know if i want to check fr my aknowledgmnt letta,,?thnx

Ms Dr,

Its almost a month. I think you better drop them and email or give a call. How did you pay application fee ? Credit card ( if Yes, has the money been taken off the card ) ?

Secret

shanzee....one/week.complete.icanot.reseved.my.passport.how.many.day/u.get.to.reseved.your.pass.port.after/one.week.or.2.shanzeee.plz.reply.me.ok.friend.iam.wating.okkkkkkkkkkk

thankkkkk.take.care.ok.........

shazeee.must.replay.okfriend

Edited by next

Guest shanzee

don;t worry , u will get it till tuesday

shanzee....one/week.complete.icanot.reseved.my.passport.how.many.day/u.get.to.reseved.your.pass.port.after/one.week.or.2.shanzeee.plz.reply.me.ok.friend.iam.wating.okkkkkkkkkkk

thankkkkk.take.care.ok.........

shazeee.must.replay.okfriend

Guest secret
where to call or email to get confirmation...is thr any contact we may usefor inquiry??

i paid thru demand draft...

If you need to contact the office, you may send an email to

immigration.islamabad************** or telephone +92 51 8355500 between 8:30 am to 12:00 pm Monday through Thursday

Guest Dr hina

Hi all..

m new to the forum, I lodged my application for 309 in mid of feb and got the acknowledgement letter within a week..but still i have not been allocated a case officer.How long I have to wait..?

And I have been told that the processing time is 12 months or it may take longer

Guest Zeeshu
Hi all..

m new to the forum, I lodged my application for 309 in mid of feb and got the acknowledgement letter within a week..but still i have not been allocated a case officer.How long I have to wait..?

And I have been told that the processing time is 12 months or it may take longer

Hello,

Below's my wife's application timeline that could give you some idea:

Applicant sent: 23 Nov11 to Bangkok Embassy

Acknowledgement Letter: 7 Dec11

CO allocation and request for further docs & Medicals: 16 Dec11

All documents have been provided and the case is still in process. According to her CO, the application might take 6-10 months to be finalized. Hope that helps

Cheers

Guest secret

My wife applied in dec to Isb embassy... 20th dec 2011...they said, processing time was 12 months...

contacted by CO on 4th Feb for further documents....

and nothing since then..

She applied for a visitor visa... been 5 weeks, but nothing from there yet ( apart from initial acknowledgement )