Guest pakistan

Hi guys i sent my documents on 25th april and got acknowledgment letter on 28th stating waiting period is 12 months :/ and CO gonna be allocated in 6 weeks ets ets.. but after reading this thread i guess its gonna take hell lot of time..man that is depressing dnt knw how im gonna survive..:P

anywaz nice meeting everybody here and im gonna keep on updating if i get any updates myself.

Oh yeah i also submitted my medical and police chk dnt knw if dats gonna help speed up the process.

cheers

Hi guys i sent my documents on 25th april and got acknowledgment letter on 28th stating waiting period is 12 months :/ and CO gonna be allocated in 6 weeks ets ets.. but after reading this thread i guess its gonna take hell lot of time..man that is depressing dnt knw how im gonna survive..:P

anywaz nice meeting everybody here and im gonna keep on updating if i get any updates myself.

Oh yeah i also submitted my medical and police chk dnt knw if dats gonna help speed up the process.

cheers

Hey AMz,

welcome to the forum :) just curious...how did u submit the medicals ? coz the instructions were to wait till the CO tells us to get them done.Most of the other applicants from the US and Uk submitted them at the time of submitting the application....Wish i had gotten them done as well now :(

Hey AMz,

welcome to the forum :) just curious...how did u submit the medicals ? coz the instructions were to wait till the CO tells us to get them done.Most of the other applicants from the US and Uk submitted them at the time of submitting the application....Wish i had gotten them done as well now :(

Thanks simee :).. I did my medical in march only when my husband CO asked for mine when his PR was being finalized.. I dnt know if you can do it urself over here without CO asking for it.. And i have read it too almost every applicant from UK and US does that and it speed up there process too but over here its never gonna be the case you knw how lazy these people are..:P

And dont worry medical dont take date much of a time you'll get a week after date and after 2 3 days you'll get the result.

Cheers

Assalam o alaikum everyone, yeah simee we are in same boat but its stuck inbetween the ocean looking at the Harbour bridge and Opera House's lights but hoping for the immigration guys to start the engine of our boat :) ,well stareye we have to wait becoz nothing we can do , and also one thing guys if u will keep on calling them and emailing them regarding ur application it put bad impression on your so avoid it let them take the time its good for u believe me,i passed through the same process before as well and being patient is the best policy in this case,well stareye dont compare our cases with UK Applicants becoz we are from so called High Risk Country and it takes 12 months,well i wish good luck to everyone and expect the same from all brother and sisters Inshallah everyone will get the visa and will start their marriage life together........ take care everyone

well if i have been alloted one they havent informed me abt it :(...i wish they'd hurry up

Why dont u give them a call or email them its already been more then 2 months for you... I dnt knw wat the hell they are doing.. But i read on immi site that the busiest period of Year is from march till july because of vacations and all maybe thats the case.. Anyways my 6 week time isnt over yet so im gonna mail them after it..

Lets see and hope for the best for everyone

Guest Goldcoast

hello everyone!

i have applied for 309 partner visa in feb and my application was acknowledged on 21st of feb. Today i am finally assigned a CO after 3 months of wait. She has requested me for form 80,marriage certificate and my birth certificate and in another mail requested me for medical.

Thought to update you people so that you can roughly consider your timeline=)

just wondering how long does it take after medical?

hello everyone!

i have applied for 309 partner visa in feb and my application was acknowledged on 21st of feb. Today i am finally assigned a CO after 3 months of wait. She has requested me for form 80,marriage certificate and my birth certificate and in another mail requested me for medical.

Welcome to the forum Goldcoast,you bring good news and hope for all of us applicants :) Congtras on being assigned a CO..ive read tht after submission of meds it takes hardly 4 weeks approx for females :)

Guest Goldcoast

4 weeks......=P.....i was expecting it in months, i wish i had known about form 80 would have submitted it earlier...but i am glad they have requested medical as well. yes i applied at isb high commission .

hello everyone!

Hi Goldcoast if CO has asked for form 80 then its gonna take some time and why didnt they ask for police chk.. Its usually asked with medicals..i think they are tryng to drag the applications..ask one thing first and then the next thing.. I wonder how many application do they get for the process to be this slow..

Guest samkhan1123
Dr fatima .. your case officer will inform you when u have to go for medical to IOM. they will send u an email and a number for taking appointment. you have to follow that process.

Hi Goldcoast if CO has asked for form 80 then its gonna take some time and why didnt they ask for police chk.. Its usually asked with medicals..i think they are tryng to drag the applications..ask one thing first and then the next thing.. I wonder how many application do they get for the process to be this slow..

Hello...

After medicals it may take 3-4 months. all the documents like form 80,1221,etc etc and supporting doc should be lodged with the case.. if u havent they will ask for them.

And yes i got my visa stamped made an exit to kuala lampur ..came back to adelaide yesterday... I wish u all.. best of luck

Hello...

After medicals it may take 3-4 months. all the documents like form 80,1221,etc etc and supporting doc should be lodged with the case.. if u havent they will ask for them.

And yes i got my visa stamped made an exit to kuala lampur ..came back to adelaide yesterday... I wish u all.. best of luck

Congrats sam.. Would u share ur timeline with us so we'll knw how much time was taken.

and goodluck for ur future :)

Guest Goldcoast

could someone please help me how to make marriage certificate by union council?..my nikah namma is registered at union council and they directed me to make marriage certificate from nadra...is union council and nadra marriage certificate the same certificate?

could someone please help me how to make marriage certificate by union council?..my nikah namma is registered at union council and they directed me to make marriage certificate from nadra...is union council and nadra marriage certificate the same certificate?

Hey Goldcoast did they specifically asked for NADRA marriage certificate ? i think a marriage cerificate can be obtained from both NADRA and union council :)

Edited by simee

Guest Goldcoast

yaar they have specifically asked for marriage certificate by union council. But union council didn't make marriage certificate for me and asked me to make it from nadra. Now i have marriage certificate by nadra which is in turn stamped by union council. Now i am not sure if they are 2 different marriage certificates