Guest pakistan

Guest dr fatima

hey ye memberz!!

do we need to send our passport along 676 visa application or we send it afterwardz?

do we need to show some kind of commitment to the country where we live,,ahh like in pak we may need to show some kinda job we do here or no such requiremnt fr ths visa??

kindly reply

Guest Zeeshu

Hello Dr. Fatima,

You don't need to send your passport along with your application except for the certified copy of it. You will send the passport once you are granted the visa. Yes, you also need to show the evidence of your return to your country that includes evidence of your employment, any property that you own, if you are a student, a university enrolement letter etc.

hey ye memberz!!

do we need to send our passport along 676 visa application or we send it afterwardz?

do we need to show some kind of commitment to the country where we live,,ahh like in pak we may need to show some kinda job we do here or no such requiremnt fr ths visa??

kindly reply

Guest Zeeshu

Just an update on my wife's spouse visa. She received an email from her CO yesterday advising that her application is ready for finalization and she needs to depart Australia before 01/06/2012 as she has to be offshore when her application is finalized. She's in Australia on a tourist visa at the moment. Now we are planning to organise a short trip to NZ.

Cheers

Hello All.

I have dispatched my spouse visa documents for subclass 309 on 1 april 12 and have still not

Received any acknowledgement email from high commission islamabad.should I wait or call them?

Its been more than 3 weeks and I am quite.concerned.

Somebody please guide what I should do.

Thanks

Edited by stareye

Guest samkhan1123
hey ye memberz!!

kindly reply

Dear fatima, i sent my passport along with my application. TCS provides this service. u can check with embassy about the rules if not changed. as i got the tourist visa last year in june.

Guest samkhan1123

Congrats zeeshu..

That's a Relief!

I hope mine will be at the corner too.. wish u all the best for the short trip of NZ

Just an update on my wife's spouse visa. She received an email from her CO yesterday advising that her application is ready for finalization and she needs to depart Australia before 01/06/2012 as she has to be offshore when her application is finalized. She's in Australia on a tourist visa at the moment. Now we are planning to organise a short trip to NZ.

Cheers

Dear shezi

Thank you for sharing the info. I am sure theyll get back to you

soon with a case officer.At times it takes time with allotment as I have go through different forums.i dont know what to do as I havent received

the acknowledgement as yet? :( I TCS my documents to the Visa Section. I checked the status of courier also and it confirmed receiving. Did u send a cover letter with your forms?

I just sent all the forms 40sp, 47sp, 1221, 80, 888 with supporting documents in an envelope. Did I miss something shezi?

I sent all these documents as well. no cover letter. but keep knocking them they get lazy there. ring them and ask about your application. as i have seen people in this forum who have been waiting for 17-19 months. that's ridiculous. that is toooooooooooo much.

Guest arsalan

Application received in Thailand Embassy: 16 march 2011

Acknowledgement letter received: 30th march 2011

Medicals submitted in advance: 13th july 2011

Additional documents requested (only affidavits): 14july 2011

Visa Granted:today 2nd may 2012

after waiting of 13months today i call my co and she said you have granted the visa you will receive email in few days.THANKS GOD,me and my wife so happy.best wishes to every one.

Guest samkhan1123

Finally the wait is over.

Applied on 14 march 2011

Acknowlegmentrecieved on 25th april 2011

Co assigned 1st may 2011

Granted Tourist visa on 9 june 2011 for 1 year.

Sent further doc and medical on 09 August 2011

Traveled to Australia on 10 August 2011

Visa Approval 29 April 2012 (after 13 months of wait)

i was calling my co frequently in april . finally pushed them to do so.. Thanks Allah! now planning for a short trip to NZ or malaysia.. any one doing an exit plz guide me on that. Wish all of you for a quick response.. and better luck

Sam

Guest Zeeshu

Congrats Samkhan, How can your CO approve your application before you leave Australia as you are an offshore applicant? My wife's CO asked her to depart Australia before 1st of June for the decision on her application which could be anything not that i want any negative outcome on her application. Also did you receive any letter in a PDF format or just a standard email? and what's your final date of departure from Australia?

Cheers

Finally the wait is over.

Applied on 14 march 2011

Acknowlegmentrecieved on 25th april 2011

Co assigned 1st may 2011

Granted Tourist visa on 9 june 2011 for 1 year.

Sent further doc and medical on 09 August 2011

Traveled to Australia on 10 August 2011

Visa Approval 29 April 2012 (after 13 months of wait)

i was calling my co frequently in april . finally pushed them to do so.. Thanks Allah! now planning for a short trip to NZ or malaysia.. any one doing an exit plz guide me on that. Wish all of you for a quick response.. and better luck

Sam

Guest dr fatima

salam

hey man u all!!

is it hah some negativ effect on our visa application (spouse 309)if our tourist visa goes rejected or if it delays....or i heard tht wn v apply fr tourist visa if v haf applied fr spouse visa it may complicate our case na...please share ur knowledge if any one of u haf any info pertaining to this...reply plz

Guest hira arsalan
salam

hey man u all!!

is it hah some negativ effect on our visa application (spouse 309)if our tourist visa goes rejected or if it delays....or i heard tht wn v apply fr tourist visa if v haf applied fr spouse visa it may complicate our case na...please share ur knowledge if any one of u haf any info pertaining to this...reply plz

w.salam dr fatima,

I believe that is not true. My husband applied in March 2011 and now he has finally been granted the spouse visa just last week. It took exactly 13months. We also applied for his tourist visa to Australia in October 2011 and that got rejected in December 2011. We know other people who also applied for the visit visa and even were granted it, but their spouse visa still took 13months-just like us. So there is no difference whether the visit visa is accepted or rejected.

Just hold in there and INSHALLAH soon you will reap the reward of your patience too !:cute:

Hey everyone,

i applied mid of March too and got the acknowledgement letter a week later informing me tht within 6 weeks i will be contacted by my case officer incase they need any further documents, or if need me for an interview after tht................ i havent heard anything from them.However after a 6 weeks wait i did write to enquire abt any possible updates but i got a polite email telling me the timeframe is 12 months.For anyone tht applied in Feb-March2012 Hope this helps :)

I read on another forum tht submitting the police check and medical in the beginning also helps to speed up the case....any idea if we can do tht too even though we've submitted our mandatory documents ?

P.S :Im new to this forum but from all tht ive read all of, you are doing a wonderful job of keeping each others hope alive.....Please do keep updating :)

Edited by simee

Dear shezi,

When did u lauched your visa application. Have u received any acknowledgement?

If so after how many days u received acknowledgement from

Australian high commission?

Please do get back

Thanks

I applied in March and i have no update despite emailing twice already.....any other 2012 applicants who have any news ?

i checked a few other forums...our indian counterparts are getting visa in 4 months approx

Guest visa309

Hi all, i am new to the forum. I have applied for my 309 visa in islamabad in march 2012. They say it takes 12 months..Do they really mean it??? Its tooo much..why it takes so much time? what they do with our applications?

Guest punjabi

Hi everyone

I just wanna know that in the partner visa offshore checklist, there is documents required for sponsor which shows that 1. Proove that ur husband usually reside in australia.... How can i proove that???? Should i just photostat my passport stamps with dates mentioned on it which shows arrival and departure dates.... Which shows my husband usually reside in australia....It can become a proof , i think so.... Any other suggestion most welcome.... And how to pay partner visa fee in australia for the file lodged in india...Thanks