Guest pakistan

Guest visa309

By the way, can we discuss something off the topic? when did you ppl get married :) I got married on 25th Dec 2011 and wish to celebrate the wedding anniversary in Australia :(

By the way, can we discuss something off the topic? when did you ppl get married :) I got married on 25th Dec 2011 and wish to celebrate the wedding anniversary in Australia :(

i got nikkahfied 15 dec 2011 :) will be going to perth :):):)

Guest visa309
I got married in feb 2010 :).. N i'll be going to Canberra.. I have already been there on visit for three months and I love that place.. It's a bit boring but I still love it..:)

Thats good..so you will be getting PR right away..Isn't it?

I got married in feb 2010 :).. N i'll be going to Canberra.. I have already been there on visit for three months and I love that place.. It's a bit boring but I still love it..:)

ive heard good things abt canberra too ....never been to australia though....it was the last place i imagined id end up in before getting married :).......ive heard perth is boring too.....a bit like isb.....and me being a lahore person i wonder how i'll adjust :)

Guest visa309
ive heard good things abt canberra too ....never been to australia though....it was the last place i imagined id end up in before getting married :).......ive heard perth is boring too.....a bit like isb.....and me being a lahore person i wonder how i'll adjust :)

Good...you are lahori just like me :) Perth is in western Australia I think..I have a friend there, but she is enjoying alot :)

Lolz same here...I live in Islamabad and I found Canberra just like it...I dnt knw abt Perth but Sydney is definitely like Lahore and Karachi.. Rushy and overcrowded..:)

P.s I lived in Lahore for 5 years and I still love it more then islamabad..:)

Edited by Amz

Lolz same here...I live in Islamabad and I found Canberra just like it...I dnt knw abt Perth but Sydney is definitely like Lahore and Karachi.. Rushy and overcrowded..:)

is there any paki community in canberra? did u get bored considering you couldnt work there or anything....im expecting to be fully bored intially untill i find something to keep myself busy

is there any paki community in canberra? did u get bored considering you couldnt work there or anything....im expecting to be fully bored intially untill i find something to keep myself busy

Yeap there are communities and there are lots of pakistanis and i mean alot..I got overwhelmed when we went eid funfair with some friends... But I had a great time even when I was bored..:)

Yeap there are communities and there are lots of pakistanis and i mean alot..I got overwhelmed when we went eid funfair with some friends... But I had a great time even when I was bored..:)

well since uvebeen there already got any advice..do's and donts for us...in terms of wht to take and wht not to ...shopping n all ?

well since uvebeen there already got any advice..do's and donts for us...in terms of wht to take and wht not to ...shopping n all ?

When I'm gonna go this time.. I'm gonna take lots if clothes with me..:P because I usually couldn't find anything of my choice and size they have weird sizes.. The smallest size 8 and it was still loss for me... But u'll get fantastic jewellry from here made in china of course..:P.. And don't bother taking any crockery it's gud there but usually for only 4 people so if u do wanna take any crockery then it's upto u....and oh the sales are awesome over there so do wait for them u'll get some really cool stuff in really low prices and that include everything.. But thats for when u get there..which will be soon IA..:)

Guest Zeeshu

You can always go on a visitor visa and join your spouses if you are tensed or worried and that's totally understandable. it's just a matter of taking an exit then. My girl gave spouse visa a month and was like "alright, stuff it, i'm coming on a visitor visa". :P

Guest dr fatima
Nopz I lodge in April and since feb and march applicant are still waiting so I'm in for a long wait I guess till June or July end...:/

did u call or mail them for y such a long wait.. And I'm gonna mail them next week so let's see wat they reply if they are gonna reply that is.

yep m thinking ovr same pattern,wil cal thm today,heard afta medikals fr females it hardly takes to months to grant the visa..lets hop fr the bst:)

My visitor visa was refused the second time and I don't want to go through the horror of getting it refused again..:(

i did the mistake of applying it again as soon as I got back from Australia so they saw my intention of stay not geniune.. And I'm waiting for CO getting allocated and after dat I'll see how much time its gonna take.. So gonna wait wait and wait..:)