Guest pakistan

Simee: thanks :) and yes i'll call them up early in the morning on monday in-sha-Allah tala . . .my hubby also told me that they receive early morning phone calls very often.. . .

Edited by Nidz

Amz: You're laughing at me :( . . .I'm so worried about my acknowledgment letter :( . . .I do check my inbox, junk folder, and sent items:P daily . . .I haven't got any mail yet. . . They should have sent me the acknowledgement letter at least . . .​:(

Amz: You're laughing at me :( . . .I'm so worried about my acknowledgment letter :( . . .I do check my inbox, junk folder, and sent items:P daily . . .I haven't got any mail yet. . . They should have sent me the acknowledgement letter at least . . .​:(

I am so sorry I knew you were gonna take it that way but I wasn't laughing at you.. I was just laughing at AHC of there incompetence and there ability to make everybody miserable dats all.. I'm sure you are worried i myself am angry at them most of the time but that's how they work..

I think the same case was with dr. Fatima they send her acknowledgement letter but she wasn't getting it.. So when u gonna talk with them confirm your email with them maybe they made some mistake in it.

and go through the route simee said earlier try to talk to the operator I'm sure u'll get your answer IA.

Cheers and goodluck

Edited by Amz

AMZ form 956 is for assigning the Migration Agent if u want too , for changing address n stuff is Form 929 which simee did , and nope its not that we send form 80 if we feel like it , its very basic and important document and on this document they do all the security checks because in that form u give all ur details so they do ask for it sooner or later , and we need to send Original PCC with the other attested documents ,i dont think they accept copy of PCC

AHC do check cases in QUE and if they are asking for PCC or Form 80 later then it means they will look at it again when the ur turn will come or when u will mail them the required forms so isnt it better to send all the documents at once to reduce ur time period of waiting.....

lolzzzz...Acknowledgement is SO VERY important because tht means u have a File number allotted,which you can quote for any further queries tht you might have :) Best of luck for Monday and do update us :)

Hey all applicants

can you please add ur lodgement date and update in ur signature so thta its easy for all of us to follow each others progress.(Me & AMZ have already added ours )

To do tht go in settingin the top right hand corner and in the left hand column is edit signature...you can add details there...

THANKS

AMZ form 956 is for assigning the Migration Agent if u want too , for changing address n stuff is Form 929 which simee did , and nope its not that we send form 80 if we feel like it , its very basic and important document and on this document they do all the security checks because in that form u give all ur details so they do ask for it sooner or later , and we need to send Original PCC with the other attested documents ,i dont think they accept copy of PCC

Oh maaan they have so many form its really confusing.. :P

as for original pcc they have clearly mention on there site not to send original documents until asked for because they have so many files anything can get misplace there..same was the case with my tourist visa they misplaced some of the documents and they have to ask for them again.. And u do want to loss ur original pcc so chill abt it until co ask for it.

and as for form 80 what can I say now some people send it with application and some after it and if you think it save times to send it with application then I really hope it does.

Why don't you start another thread about it I'm sure there are a lot of people who are more expert in this.

Edited by Amz

- Form 80

- Form 47SP

- Form 40SP

- 956 form

-PCC

-

so these forms are necessary to be filled and sent to them becoz it really reduce the time , because if they ask for these documents in mailing them and then their verification take time too so its better to send all documents at once it really helps

And don't forget form 888 statuary declaration at least two of them.

Guest visa309

well..there are lot of arguments going on this forum, but few things are confirm that we must know:

1) Form 80 is must for everybody,whether you submit it sooner or later. Because your security clearance depends on it.

2) Only original PCC is accepted, no attested photocopies.

A lot of people here believe that AHC is sleeping, they are lazy, they want us to wait etc etc..I dont think so, I think they do their best to finish the processing as soon as possible because after all they have to do it. If they will delay it intentionally/ being lazy, their work will pile up.Just look how many applications they are receiving every month..many of us on this forum, but more will be silent readers and majority will not have access here. 99 % of Pakistani Australians are getting married in Pakistan and sponsoring their spouses. So I think the time taken by the application processing is understandable.(though we all want to join our spouses today)

I am a Feb applicant, got acknowledgment letter within a week, Got CO assigned within 6 weeks, sent FORM 80 and PCC on request afterwards and now still waiting for medicals. I hope once they get my security clearance, they will ask about medicals InshAllah. I am expecting to hear from them in July.

I think we all should be patient, we should not keep on calling or emailing them un necessarily, as they get bad impression from it. I am sure applications of all of us are under process..whether ack letter received or not and whether we have been told about our CO or not. They will definately contact us if they need something from us. When they have to contact, they do contact...by whatever means..email, telephone etc

Guest visa309

Processing time of applications varies from case to case..initial assessment also depends upon how simplified and organised your file is. How much evidence of your relationship you have provided. Then is the security clearance, upto where and how many places you lived etc.. Also they need to be satisfied with your's and your sponsor's financial status.

They just want a genuine relationship, financially stable, and obviously good character and health..and then they grant you visa. May all of us be with our spouses soon and forever..ameen :)

I agree with what you and firstknight is saying that only original pcc is accepted all But wat I think is if you haven't send it with application don't send it now just to be on the safe side that it might get misplaced..just send it when your co ask for it cause then it goes directly to there table.

with the exception of you nobody else has gotten a co yet even after 3 months and there is issues with everybody which clearly shows how disorganised they are maybe they weren't prepared for the load they are getting but still they need to improve there system and we knw they are working on our files of course they are but calling them lazy is just for fun and for our own peace of mind.

no offence to anybody.

cheers

Edited by Amz

Guest lahorite

hey!!

i am new to this chat club,i applied in march 2012 my applikation fr 309 visa,since i applied i got acknowldgmnt letr aftr 4 weeks n until today i haf no co assigned....so wait n wait i xpkt...

hey!!

i am new to this chat club,i applied in march 2012 my applikation fr 309 visa,since i applied i got acknowldgmnt letr aftr 4 weeks n until today i haf no co assigned....so wait n wait i xpkt...

hey lahorite wecome :)

you arent the only marcher with no CO :P what date did u get the acknowledgement letter ?pls share details :)

Guest lahorite
hey lahorite wecome :)

you arent the only marcher with no CO :P what date did u get the acknowledgement letter ?pls share details :)

i applied in early march n gt co afta april gt started...

Guest punjabi
Processing time of applications varies from case to case..initial assessment also depends upon how simplified and organised your file is. How much evidence of your relationship you have provided. Then is the security clearance, upto where and how many places you lived etc.. Also they need to be satisfied with your's and your sponsor's financial status.

They just want a genuine relationship, financially stable, and obviously good character and health..and then they grant you visa. May all of us be with our spouses soon and forever..ameen :)[/quote

Hello, what do u mean by financial status??

is that mean how much financially supportive a sponsor to applicant is??? Shared bank accounts????? Or how much money is in their accounts...

Guest visa309

They just want a genuine relationship, financially stable, and obviously good character and health..and then they grant you visa. May all of us be with our spouses soon and forever..ameen :)[/quote

Hello, what do u mean by financial status??

is that mean how much financially supportive a sponsor to applicant is??? Shared bank accounts????? Or how much money is in their accounts...

If you have shared bank accounts and handsome bank statements, then its a good thing..but that's not necessary. What they mean from financial status is that your sponsor has enough resources to meet your financial needs in the 1st two years as you will be having temporary visa and you cant get any benefit or fund from Australian govt, not even the loan. So its the responsibility of your sponsor for your financial needs and health expenses.

Good Visa309 ,Yeah u said right form 80 and Original PCC are must , they do not accept photocopies of it and also u mentioned and i mentioned before as well that they are already working on it and they do give us call when they need some one so dont be depressed of not having any CO yet , and i also got the impression that they will contact us when they require something,and dont forgot not even Pakistanis, Afghani nationals also apply for visa from Islamabad AHC so immigration deptt has so much load so thats why it take time plus we are in high risk country so they do proper security check of our character and verify everything about us specially for men,so all we can do is wait .........

Guest punjabi

Yes, i have already done with my medicals , pcc and afp....actually i spend 1 year in aus as a dependant on my husband... But i come back on 14 april 2012,,, on that time my husband was not PR... Now he can sponsor me as he have got his permanent residency..... My ,medicals , afp, pcc were required for his PR....now already have my everything done....... I applied for mypartner visa three days back on 13 june 2012.....VFS send me msg and mail that my file reached high commission for processing.... I just wanna know is this msg a acknowledgement or high commission will send me oter one....

Guest punjabi

Are d all forum members from pakistan.???????.. I am indian.... Way to prepare file is same for everyone.,,,, processing time may vary.... I submitted my file atVFS, got email from VFS that it reached delhi for processing......... Plz guide me will i get acknowledgement from high commission, delhi.... Or not ....

Hi punjabi chk this thread it will help you..as for ahc india visa process time is 7 month.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/59513-subclass-309-100-spouse-visa-processing-time-ahc-delhi.html

And yes we are all Pakistani here..you and I both have the same case but I don't knw if it can help speed up the process just chk the thread out u'll have your answer there.