Guest pakistan

For guys the security chk is always extensive and it can be more then 12 months especially for HR country and its just just like any other skill visa or PR visa. And they don't ask for medical with form 80 because medical is expire in one year whereas security chk may take more then a year so when security chk is cleared only then they ask for medical or mayb just a lil bit before it.

just read up other thread u guys will get a vague idea.

simee yes i've got my case number (Alhumdulillah) :) . . my case has been processing for the last 2 months and he said that they would contact me if it was needed. . . this is why i'm so relaxed now . . . Thanks to Allah. . .​

Edited by Nidz

Guest lahorite

hey! They usually ask for medicals aftr security cheks or bfr tht?any idea?hop v al gt news soon,bst of luk to all of us

hey! They usually ask for medicals aftr security cheks or bfr tht?any idea?hop v al gt news soon,bst of luk to all of us

they ask for the security checks Form 80 before medicals , they do security checks first then they ask for the medicals , or if u didnt sent form 80 with application at first then they might ask for both Form 80 and Medicals at same time

Nope no co yet for us as march applicant are still waiting..:/

i hope we get it by next month if not in this month.

Hi Stareye/Amz,

I applied in early June and in 10 days, a CO was assigned to me. It might not be a good news for march/april applicants who are still waiting for COs but I thought I should share it with you guys.

Regards,

Edited by Mukesam

Hi Stareye/Amz,

I applied in early June and in 10 days, a CO was assigned to me. It might not be a good news for march/april applicants who are still waiting for COs but I thought I should share it with you guys.

Regards,

Oh man I knew something is wrong with these guys..:(

anywaz congrats happy for u..:) so wat did the co ask from you.

PS: abt ur cousin did she got assigned a co as well.

Edited by Amz

Hi Stareye/Amz,

Regards,

Man, You're lucky Masha-Allah . . .how did you come to know that a co had been assigned to you? . . .u got any mail from him/her or what?

Hi Stareye/Amz,

Regards,

Oh boy good news for someone ....yipeeee !!!!

Lucky you Mukesam :P Thank you for shaing with us here...IA all of us will hear good news soon too

Did the CO request for anything? were you asked for Form 80 ? i might have a lot of questions for you :P

Edited by simee

Salam everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have applied for my wife's spouse visa 309 and application got delivered today to AHC Isl. Wondering what the timelines are more recently, from above replies it seems 12 days to receive an acknowledgement letter, is it via post or email? When should we expect med and police clearance request? Is it requested after CO is assigned or they asked for it anyway and then go on assigning the case to any of the officers?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Adnanm

welcome to the forum

u'll get acknowledgement letter in a day for two or maybe in week. They really have no timeframe to send in the letter and u'll get it in the email or by post if u haven't provided any email.. And medical and pcc are requested by co when they are assigned they state the time period in acknoweledgement letter. It's from 6 to 8 weeks but applicant from march and April are still waiting for there co to be assigned so generally speaking there is no time period its all abt luck and they will email u whenever they please..

goodluck :)

Best of luck Adnanm :)

Amz july is quite close we should keep our spirits up,Im sure good news for all of us is just around the corner :)

I hope so too simee..:)

they better speed up there process or else...endure our constant poking..:P

Guys I got a mail today by the name of "acknowledgement letter" in which they stated that " Your application has been allocated to case officer to undergo further assessment and your co will contact you for additional information that may be required" . . . This is the same letter which i didn't receive on 28th april 2012. . . .by the sound of it CO was assigned to me just after 15 days of my lodgement date. . . *SHRUG* :) . . .

does anybody else have the same statement in his or her acknowledgement letter? . . .

So my husband called AHC today cause both of our patience is running thin ..:P

and here is what he got out from them.

no contact from co yet: she said co is allocated the day they got our file and acknowledgement letter is sent after co put information in the system and it is system generated.. And six week time frame is when some important document is missing or required for initial assessment after it they will contact us whenever something is required and then he asked its already been two months so now what and she said she can't tell us anything it's upto co to contact whenever is the right time.

And about the 12 month time frame: she said we generally clear file in 6 to 8 months or whenever we get the clearances and 12 month time period is for the worldwide HR countries so that's y they have to write it down..

So I don't knw how much truth is in this detail maybe all of our files are with co and they are under process but they still need to contact us and don't knw when that's gonna be.

If any of you contact them and get any detail do share here.

thanks

Edited by Amz

Guys I got a mail today by the name of "acknowledgement letter" in which they stated that " Your application has been allocated to case officer to undergo further assessment and your co will contact you for additional information that may be required" . . . This is the same letter which i didn't receive on 28th april 2012. . . .by the sound of it CO was assigned to me just after 15 days of my lodgement date. . . *SHRUG* :) . . .

does anybody else have the same statement in his or her acknowledgement letter? . . .

Yeap everybody gets the same letter just the change in file no and other details.

and congrats u finally got it today :)