Guest pakistan

And call them from different number too as they keep records of our call :P

And when you email them write your file no name and date of birth in subject it helps them finding our case and mailing us back.

Edited by Amz

Seriously im starting to feel envious of Uk feb March applicants........Maybe zeeshu is right

And it's only because they are LR and the get reply from email in just a day or two requesting for other documents unlike us who are waiting for 3-4 months... Start being envious when Indian start getting there visa as they are in the same boat as us but then again at least there co mails them after two months which is there standard time.

ufff! whats happening here guys? . . . dont make this forum a battlefield . . .we are already got sick of this wait :(. . .

@ simee: I think, you should give them a call now . . . .

@Firstknight: Ghareeb awaam :) . . .

ji ji bilkul jis boat main hum sawar hain uska naam hai (ghareeb awam aur lamba intizar) , here the scene is onn , char dino ka sath o rabba bari lambi judai , lambi judai :))))))

and giving them a call or emailing is not gonna help u guys becoz they are not gonna speed up process for one individual , they are gonna take their time to finalize it and no one can force them to speedup, so dont be impatient wait for the right time and also dont compare ur case with UK ones becoz they have different time line , just pray and be patient InshAllah every one of us will get visa and will be with out spouses :)))

Yeaa they are hearing good news..i hope some positive waves land at the AHC office in pak aswell. I will be really grateful if u can share the email address. Actually the issue is I never received an acknowledgement email that they had sent me which they stated on the phone. So if u can provide me with one it will help me to pursue my case because no reply came to me when I sent it on the common address available on the website.

Hah positive waves, how abt tsunami of visas from AHC pak.

Wondering how many spouse visa applications are there for those guys to work on at the moment, skilled migrant is not processing there so it left with spouse or visit visa applications, which shouldn't be tht much i guess depending on how many fulltime staff they have to work on it. Wait a minute, its all paper based applications, do they have to type in all the details into some system which means 50-60 pages of visa application + any new visit visa requests which they receive everyday and which is also paper based, oh man tht's not on??? just a vague superstition guess :)

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

I think they just add the basic information not the whole forms.. And just a thought have u guys really chk ur file no and wonder if the last three digits are actually the no of applicants before us if that's the case then they really have loadz of work to do..

I think they just add the basic information not the whole forms.. And just a thought have u guys really chk ur file no and wonder if the last three digits are actually the no of applicants before us if that's the case then they really have loadz of work to do..

true amna when i saw my last 3 digits i was like WOW ...surely there cudnt be these many spouse visa application....it seems like everyone is marrying an aussie :P

lolz @ will be without spouses . . .FirstKnight gal you're funny . . . you always make me laugh :) . . well! in my case, its " 1 month ki Shadi and Lambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Judaii and credit goes to AHC . . .

lolz @ will be without spouses . . .FirstKnight gal you're funny . . . you always make me laugh :) . . well! in my case, its " 1 month ki Shadi and Lambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Judaii and credit goes to AHC . . .

Lolz Nidz just 1 month.. I have been waiting here for more then 2 years now and even though we submitted almost decision ready file it doesn't matter to them they are still gonna take there time which is kind of really annoying :(

P.S. firstknight is a guy I think not gal..:P

simee and Amz the same thought was popped up in my head after receiving my CN that number of applicants are there is the queue ahead of me waiting for their visas . . .nearly more than 200 :) . . .

great, its over 450 in june, so probably 75 applications a month. oh crap, i put jul instead of jun in excel sheet :), i'v updated it.

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

cant be possible...Maybe its the total number of application of all sorts and not just spouse visa applications.......theyve upped the visa fee as well pkr 202200

Yeah they increase visa fees in July every year..