Guest pakistan

Hi mate

yu said few years back yu have same problem,did they ask yu additional information for forum 80 and then how long after yu got security clearance,plz reply

Yes, they asked for form 80 as well, under skilled migrant, my CO was assigned within 10 days and pcc and med and form 80 request came the same time, after tht there was a looooonng wait and finally little over 13 months, i got grant letter.

Oh, u mean u were initially added in PR application with ur husband then later on removed from PR and applied separately under spouse visa. Think med and security they can stretch to a year so should be alright.

No I was added as non migrating dependent in his application.. And I hope so too if thats the case.

Amz and Adnan: Yups, "A MONTH AGO" they told my hubby that a CO Had been allocated to me and my case was in progress but haven't got any mail from the CO so far, neither he has introduced him to me nor he has asked me for any additional document . . .hope they will ask for medical soon, keeping my fingers crossed . . . .

FirstKnight: I apologize :) . . . .

Where is Dr.Fatima? . . .

i heard security checks process is only 90 days (3 month) but i dont know why AHC Islamabad make so so long..if they reply to our calls and emails then we will satisfy .. so sad for long wait :(:(:(

Not for HR countries it may take 6 to 12 months who knows how much Load DIAC have for security check.

Ramadan is not issue ...problem external agencies make late to send security checks report ..:( one my friend waiting of security checks last 8 month he have canada immigration..so i think all people from pakistan security checks period so long.:(:(

lolz.......but i think we might get ours before them....India is a lot bigger then us so more applicants more workload :)

Nah they still get it before us cause there time frame is 7 months and they get it in 5-6 months.

cause there cos are efficient in contacting applicant unlike ours..:/

P.s. I think we are both obsessed with this lol.. :P

Pakistan have only 1 office (Australian high commission)....but in india have 3 or 4 offices (australian embassy .and high commission and conslate ..etc. we have already long process of visa so AHC islamabad just need to issue visa not a process again start. so sad for slow work of AHC islamabad

Guest Darek smith

Hello everyone,

I have been reading all these post since last two days and now have decided to ask all of you this question: Has anyone ever made a complaint about AHC in islamabad? How many of you have sent an email to [h=1]Mr Peter Heyward[/h]He is the ambassador to the high commission from australia. About security checks if they are taking longer than enough, you guys can always write an email to the DG of ASIO?

The longest period time for issueing the visa is only for pakistani because people working in a office already know that you would never contact high authorities. A british or america people get their visas only because they know the rule and laws.

I hope all of you will undersnatd my point here. If 10 people make complaint that would be more than enough for them to fast the visa pricessing.

Hello everyone,

I have been reading all these post since last two days and now have decided to ask all of you this question: Has anyone ever made a complaint about AHC in islamabad? How many of you have sent an email to Mr Peter Heyward

He is the ambassador to the high commission from australia. About security checks if they are taking longer than enough, you guys can always write an email to the DG of ASIO?

The longest period time for issueing the visa is only for pakistani because people working in a office already know that you would never contact high authorities. A british or america people get their visas only because they know the rule and laws.

I hope all of you will undersnatd my point here. If 10 people make complaint that would be more than enough for them to fast the visa pricessing.

They might say pls remain in contact with DIAC, but seems v. good idea, well who will do the honours? i suggest the one whose security check has gone pass 1 yr?

Thanks a lot Darek!

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Edited by adnanm

We can't complain because we all are well within global time frame for HR countries and they are gonna say we cant help you for now..Only applicant who have reached there 12 month mark can do so. Even onshore immi is taking the time they have stated in there website regardless of countries applicant belongs to.Anyways last time my husband contact embassy they say that they tend to finish of application in 6-8 months so all we need to do is wait.

I think our anxiety comes from the fact that they do not give us any update after the initial acknowledgement letter.We'd all feel a lot more relaxed if they inform us at wht stage our applications are eg if the security checks are still pending they could tell us waiting for security clearance,or expect the visa around ....month so on an forth.....its the lack of info which makes the wait terrible.....maybe we can all suggest to Mr Peter tht a lil bit of inform in their replies would be much appreciated.Co's of other countries are a lot more sympathetic to applicants and so say something or the other to decrease their anxiety.

Edited by simee

Truth is, they dont even know how much time it will take for security check to complete, they can shoot an automatic email every fortnightly/monthly saying something like 'your case is subject to security check and visa will be granted once it completes' but if they keep on sending the same thing every fortnightly then we'll say they are giving standard reply and so... I think not even ur CO can give you exact time for security check, but not sure how often they ping ASIO regarding status of our applications which is v.imp.