Guest pakistan

Guest lahorite

hey!!

please enlist me all the dokumnts needed for visitors visa 676..wt are tha dokumnts tht hlp my case to be strong enuff to avoid rejection..

plz help me out any 1 of u...

thnx

Guest lahorite
yay!!!! . . .lahorite CONGRATS! :) . . .when did you apply for your visa? . . are you a march applicant? . . .how did they ask for your medical? via mail? . . . .

i am late feb applicant

thy did email me fr my complet medikal:)

n thnx nids alot

may evry1 of us gt our process swifty

i am late feb applicant

thy did email me fr my complet medikal:)

n thnx nids alot

may evry1 of us gt our process swifty

Great news so this means ur near to grant but I think you need to still wait for 2-3 months.. But I hope you get it early..:)

as for 676 you need the following.

-your birth certificate, family certificate, I.D card copy, 2 or 4 photos I think.

-bank statement from ur joint bank account if u have any here.. And your husband bank statement from Aust.

-his pay slips.

-letter of invitation from him. Write your own statement as will like why you want to go.

- his passport copy, driving licence, proof of residence, his photos.

- and you need to send in your original passport as well.

so better do your medical first then apply for it and you will be interviewed before getting it. And I would suggest to do it thought migration agent a good one if you want to have a strong case or atleast get some suggestion cause you send in your paperwork only once and they don't ask for anything after it and if its not good enough they'll Reject it without even contacting.

P.s I hope somebody else add in the list cause I think I might have left somethings out..

goodluck..:)

Mubarkan jiii Lahorite Congrats!!!!! so happy for u :) , well thanks GOD they opened the account for this forum :D , if Lahorite is the late Feb applicant and got the medical request it means March applicants are next till the end of this month and then April ones Yayyyyyy !!!! Simee now can expect the Good News on some Monday in this month :D

i got medical request today...at last bt nt tha least!!

ALHAMDOLILAH

MASHALLAH, hope everyone gets their process going now. Feb appl getting in Jul tht's 5 months straight.

Btw i did try to make an email enquiry to AHC abt when we shud expect med and pcc request, they haven't replied me back as yet.

How did u recieve ur request, via email or hand mail?

Mubarkan jiii Lahorite Congrats!!!!! so happy for u :) , well thanks GOD they opened the account for this forum :D , if Lahorite is the late Feb applicant and got the medical request it means March applicants are next till the end of this month and then April ones Yayyyyyy !!!! Simee now can expect the Good News on some Monday in this month :D

I really hope so too first knight :) Im just in shock right now....spoke to the rudest possible staff of AHC.....Lolz in response to a query he goes....aapko kya helllo hi kernay kay leyaya email kerain !!!!!

Guest lahorite
MASHALLAH, hope everyone gets their process going now. Feb appl getting in Jul tht's 5 months straight.

Btw i did try to make an email enquiry to AHC abt when we shud expect med and pcc request, they haven't replied me back as yet.

salam

they did request me by an email....thnx ys may lord hlp us all...ameeen

Lolzz @ response, simee My hubby also complains that "AHC staff is so rude" :) . . .Well! i only made two phone calls to AHC in my life and both of my calls were received by them (Alhumdulillah) and the guy who talked to me was hell polite and cooperative, moreover he sent me my ack letter the same day within an hour. . .Khair . . .its all about luck k app kis say takratay ho :) . . . so did he give you any updates? . . .

@Adnan: you're Rite, it sounds like we have to wait for 5 months for our medical request. . . .

@FirstKnight: "IN-SHA-ALLAH" bhi kehtay hain . . .

Edited by Nidz

Guest lahorite

salam

they did request me by an email....thnx ys may lord hlp us all...ameeen

I really hope so too first knight :) Im just in shock right now....spoke to the rudest possible staff of AHC.....Lolz in response to a query he goes....aapko kya helllo hi kernay kay leyaya email kerain !!!!!

Lolz maybe he was having a bad day..:P

so did you got any info out of him or not..:P

simee did u call today?

wonder AHC didnt respond to my email. can anyone pls confirm the email. is it something like visitor.visa@dfat.... this is the one frm where v recieved ack letter...

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Edited by adnanm

simee did u call today?

wonder AHC didnt respond to my email. can anyone pls confirm the email. is it something like visitor.visa@dfat.... this is the one frm where v recieved ack letter...

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

yes adnan i called today and as always they wouldnt pick the phone ,i then dialled the operator and ask him to connect me to the immi dept.Female staff is VERY polite,but the guy who took the call today was SO SO SO rude,wish i had asked for his name i wudn have def complained:P

He wudnt say anything except just wait ur turn n thts it.

Edited by simee

Hahahahahahaha wow :-D well aap keh daiti hello he keh diya kerain but email kiya kerain aur agar ho sakay to kabhi medical ki request her ker dijye ga helloo k sath sath :D

simee before your call he might have been quarreling with his wife over the phone, eid collection k paisay mangrahi hogi lolzz . . .thats okay gal . . . it happens . . . not a big deal . . .keep calling and enquire about your medical . . . best of luck!

Lolzz @ response, simee My hubby also complains that "AHC staff is so rude" :) . . .Well! i only made two phone calls to AHC in my life and both of my calls were received by them (Alhumdulillah) and the guy who talked to me was hell polite and cooperative, moreover he sent me my ack letter the same day within an hour. . .Khair . . .its all about luck k app kis say takratay ho :) . . . so did he give you any updates? . . .

@Adnan: you're Rite, it sounds like we have to wait for 5 months for our medical request. . . .

@FirstKnight: "IN-SHA-ALLAH" bhi kehtay hain . . .

Well Nidz off course InshAllah :) and please share a Mantar which u revise before calling them so that every TAKRAYE with nice and polite agent :)

u so lucky your application in AHC they are so corporative staff..i think within 6 or 9 month they will finalize ..insha Allah

well yeah they shud be co operative its their job , but we shudnt forgot they r working on loads and loads of application so sometimes then can be kinky after having lot of queries any how yes if they are asking for the Medicals after 5 months , and i think now they are giving time line of 9 to 12 months so we shud hope they will will finalize the application in 9 months InshAllah .

simee before your call he might have been quarreling with his wife over the phone, eid collection k paisay mangrahi hogi lolzz . . .thats okay gal . . . it happens . . . not a big deal . . .keep calling and enquire about your medical . . . best of luck!

Hahahahahahahaha true , thts why they took so long to give visa's to guys taa k bewion say bachay rahain :D

Well Nidz off course InshAllah :) and please share a Mantar which u revise before calling them so that every TAKRAYE with nice and polite agent :)

unfortunately my mantars never work for me :) . . . actually i phoned them early monday morning, maybe this was the reason why he was being so nice . . .