Guest pakistan

hi guys

i am really satisfied of embassy work..they gave me urgent response even office time finished ..if i sent to embassy one email then they give 2 or 3 reply they make to me satisfied .. hope this ramadan i will get good news ..insha Allah

Did u email to AHC visitor desk or privately to your CO?

Confused whether to email or call and ask for any update....i emailed them last 13th June and recieved standard reply 26th June. My 4months wll be up on the 13th of this month :confused:

I must hav also been worried by now if i were u, 4 months no med request, far out.

Any advice what the magic words should be in order to elicit a non standard reply from them.....im quite worried now :S

Just say you are gonna complaint about them if you don't get any satisfying answer... That will get them moving I'm sure..Lolz just kidding btw.. :P

oh and to make it more meaning ful ask for the operator name first..:P

Edited by Amz

Just say you are gonna complaint about them if you don't get any satisfying answer... That will get them moving I'm sure..Lolz just kidding btw.. :P

oh and to make it more meaning ful ask for the operator name first..:P

lolz....amz seriously these ppl are so unprofessional 4months have gone by and no CO assigned as yet, anyone who hasnt gotten a Co assigned after 3 months should be formally complaining....!!!!!

Simee I Wouldnt get worried about my timeline , if you (as a March applicant) were get somewhere up to the present moment . . .but it seems like there will be a long wait for all of us as well in future . . . dammit! . . .

Simee I Wouldnt get worried about my timeline , if you (as a March applicant) were get somewhere up to the present moment . . .but it seems like there will be a long wait for all of us as well in future . . . dammit! . . .[/QUO

yup it will take long time ,if even march applicants havent got CO assigned or any request for documents then definately its gonna take time may be more then 9 months for each individual and i think for guys its gonna be more wait :(

Guest Zeeshu

I would recommend anyone who wants to complain or send angry emails upon emails to just sit tight and not go on badgering them too much. Please bear in mind that the usual processing time quoted by case officers is minimum 10 months for HR applicants particularly for Pakistanis and it lies in their discretion whether they grant the visas in 5 months or 9 months so don't make it hard for yourself. Be patient or seek other means of getting onboard.

Regards

Guest sujon1626

Dear all,

I got PR recently on 29th May & made my Initial entry on 9th June. Spent 10 Days in Aus then came back to India my home country.

Can I apply for my Wife's PR staying in Dhaka. I will go back in Jan permanently and she will Join me in May. Can I stay away from Aus for 6 month & Apply for my wife now from India. We are together for 7 years and we have a baby as well. I prefer to stay with her till she gets MED & PCC. Do not want to stay away from wife for more then 2-3 month.

Will it be any issue her getting Visa ?

Dear all,

I got PR recently on 29th May & made my Initial entry on 9th June. Spent 10 Days in Aus then came back to India my home country.

Can I apply for my Wife's PR staying in Dhaka. I will go back in Jan permanently and she will Join me in May. Can I stay away from Aus for 6 month & Apply for my wife now from India. We are together for 7 years and we have a baby as well. I prefer to stay with her till she gets MED & PCC. Do not want to stay away from wife for more then 2-3 month.

Hi sujon,

i think you need to prove you are living in australia when you apply for your wife visa. And you need to show payslip account details tax return from Australia as well... And since you are married for 7 years she will get direct PR as well when you apply for her visa. And as for Indian time frame is 5-7 months.. And if don't want to stay away for more then 3 months there is always an option of visitor visa if you are ok with it..and chk this thread too.. It will help you out.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/59513-subclass-309-100-spouse-visa-processing-time-ahc-delhi-422.html

i hope somebody else add more helpful information for you.

I would recommend anyone who wants to complain or send angry emails upon emails to just sit tight and not go on badgering them too much. Please bear in mind that the usual processing time quoted by case officers is minimum 10 months for HR applicants particularly for Pakistanis and it lies in their discretion whether they grant the visas in 5 months or 9 months so don't make it hard for yourself. Be patient or seek other means of getting onboard.

Regards

Right now nobody is even close to worrying about visa grant the problem here is that we are waiting for 3-4 months and there is no contact from any co for additional information and that is worrisome At this stage.

Dear all,

First of all congrats to you on your PR. As you have already made your first entry in Australia, so now you can go back to Australia on any date before your PR visa of 5 years expires. You can land in Aus even on the last day of Visa and you can stay in Aus forever after that. No issues to that extent. Issue would come if you want to leave Australia after that. If your PR visa is expired when you would be in Australia and you want to go some where outside Australia then you must get Resident Return Visa first before flying out of Australia. There is a basic requirement of Resident Return Visa that you have to spent 2 years in Australia to get that visa.

Now, lets come to your wife's visa:

You can apply for your wife's PR visa if you are out of Australia. Infact, she has to apply for "Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)". You just need to fill Sponsorship Form for her. If you want her to join you in May next year then you should not delay this process as visa grant takes around 12 months approx. If you move to Australia after your wife would apply for her Visa, let embassy know about it. There is a form called change of circumstances that you can use for it.

Best of Luck !!!!!

Edited by Mukesam

My 4 months completed today !

Yar I would suggest u should ring them now.. Just make up an excuse like you are gonna apply for visit visa so how long should I wait for medical or some thing like that...

maybe it will help who knows..:)

i will coming Monday InshAllah....thought i should complete exact 4 months and then call......i'll just say i have not been assigned a CO till date....

it's sad tht we are all so helpless......

Goodluck with the call and do insist on getting ur co name if they say that you have been already allotted one..or get his/her email or something.