Guest pakistan

i know it was depressing talking to tht guy...:( grant 3-4 months after medical seems to be the norm now ....i sincerely hope he's wrong

this is what they tell to everyone (Standard Answer ), nothing to worry , for u its not gonna take that long ,it might take that long for guys but for gals its might gonna take 6 to 9 months , if they are asking for the Medicals after 4 or 5 months its really gonna reduce time coz they ask for the medicals after security checks so i hope and wish its gonna be finalized in few months after medicals

Why is everybody going to Sydney or Melbourne.. Nobody going to Canberra..:(

oh and Nidz you can be friends with firstknight's wife and then each of you can do your husband's buraiyan..:P

and simee you should have beat him..stupid guy..:/

Dear lahorite. Can you please share the specifcations of the medical email that u received? What did the email said? Was any form sent to you attached in the email? I know there is a specific medical center in lahore, karachi and islamabad from where we have to get our medical done. Could you please share some info? What is the process of getting your medical done?

Thanx

Why is everybody going to Sydney or Melbourne.. Nobody going to Canberra..:(

oh and Nidz you can be friends with firstknight's wife and then each of you can do your husband's buraiyan..:P

and simee you should have beat him..stupid guy..:/

If you are going to invite us, we can come to Canberra too :P . . . who is going to Melbourne by the way? . . . well! yups, if FirstKnight were a gal, we would enjoy a lot, including burayian, shopping, sharing recipes and all the stuff . . . ab i don't have any idea about his wife, mujhsay friendship k bajaye kahin FirstKnight ki jharo say pitayi hee na karday :P . . .how about simee, stareye and lahorite? . . .

If you are going to invite us, we can come to Canberra too :P . . . who is going to Melbourne by the way? . . . well! yups, if FirstKnight were a gal, we would enjoy a lot, including burayian, shopping, sharing recipes and all the stuff . . . ab i don't have any idea about his wife, mujhsay friendship k bajaye kahin FirstKnight ki jharo say pitayi hee na karday :P . . .how about simee, stareye and lahorite? . . .

Lolz sure sure you are invited anytime let me just get there..:P

and simee is going to Melbourne don't know abt stareye and Lahorite.

hahahahahaha well its not gonna happen MashAllah my wife is nice , but mairi hamdardiyan ap k husband k sath hain :D

Guest lahorite
Lolz sure sure you are invited anytime let me just get there..:P

and simee is going to Melbourne don't know abt stareye and Lahorite.

m going to melbourne IA

Guest lahorite
Dear lahorite. Can you please share the specifcations of the medical email that u received? What did the email said? Was any form sent to you attached in the email? I know there is a specific medical center in lahore, karachi and islamabad from where we have to get our medical done. Could you please share some info? What is the process of getting your medical done?

Thanx

salam

ys IOM at lahore is da med cntre whr i gt maslf appointmnt fr cmplt medikal.the email frm my CO requestd me fr cmplet medical n thy gvn me sm medikal ID on behalf of ths id my medikal wil be online within 48 hours if thr is nthing suspicious in it...simply call IOM cntr .X ray,complet blood picture,and HIV,bt thy took additional hepatitis test frm me as my exposure to patients being a dr..rest its nthing to do with js go n haf tha medikal...

Guest lahorite
means i'm the only gal here who is going to sydney IA. . . no any other gal will be there with me :( ...

naa dnt u wrry sydney will b in da list of occasional trips IA

Amz,.nidz, simme n lahorite..i am also heading for melbourne Inshahllah. Okay thanx lahorite. It means if I want to get done with medical, i just sneed to fix an appontment and they will themseleves tell me what tests I have to undergo? isnt any form like 1071i a prerequisite? It states we have to go through complete blood test, x ray, TB test, HIV and hepatitis?

Guest lahorite
Amz,.nidz, simme n lahorite..i am also heading for melbourne Inshahllah. Okay thanx lahorite. It means if I want to get done with medical, i just sneed to fix an appontment and they will themseleves tell me what tests I have to undergo? isnt any form like 1071i a prerequisite? It states we have to go through complete blood test, x ray, TB test, HIV and hepatitis?

grt many of we mates going melbourne...ys gv thm a call n they guide u further its jst karachi where u haf to fill som form as thr is no online medikal sys yt else anywhr u haf no prereq of kinda form,ysjst blood sampl n xray is nuff to cmplt medikal...lil bit of general physikal examination also...greets

Guest lahorite

hey mates!!

when we haf to apply fr tourist visa hw we inform our cO ?n what is tha format we follow in it??

secondly what is tha format of self penned letter we write to AHC fr returning bk to homland and fr tha expenses etc etc...?plzzsugggst haan

thnx fr any thots

lahorite, i think Amz can help you out in this matter coz she has experienced visiting australia on tourist visa . . .

simeee: Ameeen . . in-sha-Allah tala . . .i've been getting worried since you have told us about 12 months :( . . .

hey mates!!

when we haf to apply fr tourist visa hw we inform our cO ?n what is tha format we follow in it??

secondly what is tha format of self penned letter we write to AHC fr returning bk to homland and fr tha expenses etc etc...?plzzsugggst haan

thnx fr any thots

Hey just mail your co or give him a call if you know his extension or through operator.. And write a simple letter no need of an elaborated one.. Just say you want to be your husband as you have been apart for awhile.. Or whatever you want to write and if there is an important event just mention it or you can say that you want to be together for this Eid.. And make something up for coming back like if you have a job get your leave approved and attach it with the application it's a solid reason.. And as for the expenses you need to show bank statement if you guys have a joint bank account over here and you husband need to send you his payment slip and his bank statement from Australia just to show that he can sponsor you here.. Anyways when my co asked me the question abt coming back.. I just stupidly answer that when my visa gonna expire of course I'm gonna come cause I don't want to jeopardise my next application and she said ok dats fine and I got it so no need to worry..

and Ramadan Mubarak to all as well even though we still have one more day to go..:)