Guest pakistan

yes adnan i called today and as always they wouldnt pick the phone ,i then dialled the operator and ask him to connect me to the immi dept.Female staff is VERY polite,but the guy who took the call today was SO SO SO rude,wish i had asked for his name i wudn have def complained:P

He wudnt say anything except just wait ur turn n thts it.

Wait ur turn, wat da crap kya maale-e-ganimat bat raha hai. The guy didnt even had a clue abt ur application, rata rataya bol raha tha i think. i bet he didnt even asked ur application number to check the status.

neways nice try!

Wait ur turn, wat da crap kya maale-e-ganimat bat raha hai. The guy didnt even had a clue abt ur application, rata rataya bol raha tha i think. i bet he didnt even asked ur application number to check the status.

neways nice try!

Adnan bhai Maal e ghanimat Jung jeetnay k baad he milta hai :D Hamari jung jari hai AHC say jab jeet jayengay to Visa cheen k lay jayain gay without waiting for our turn :D filhaal to wait kerna paray ga Janab.

Guest Zeeshu

Hi,

Actually i am not all surprised to see that you have been mistreated by an immigration officer at Islamabad and you have every right to write it on him. This is a typical example of the arrogant attitude which has kept our Nation in complete ignorance about International relations. I don't care how many applications they are dealing with out there, the officer should better be courteous and service oriented. True that they will be receiving loads of calls everyday but this does not give them a license to be rude and arrogant. It's not like they are doing this job for free, they get paid for this by YOUR money. You come across this kind of behaviour in nearly every department of Pakistan which makes me really sick. As if, Allah wastay kaam ker rahe hain woh duh!

Best of luck and Happy Ramadan to all of you!

Cheers

Hi,

Actually i am not all surprised to see that you have been mistreated by an immigration officer at Islamabad and you have every right to write it on him. This is a typical example of the arrogant attitude which has kept our Nation in complete ignorance about International relations. I don't care how many applications they are dealing with out there, the officer should better be courteous and service oriented. True that they will be receiving loads of calls everyday but this does not give them a license to be rude and arrogant. It's not like they are doing this job for free, they get paid for this by YOUR money. You come across this kind of behaviour in nearly every department of Pakistan which makes me really sick. As if, Allah wastay kaam ker rahe hain woh duh!

Best of luck and Happy Ramadan to all of you!

Cheers

you may be right but i'm not agree with you . . if i have received a complaint, i will deal with it in a mature and intelligent manner as its my duty to be kind to my customers but if as a customer you're bugging me 10 times a day, i'll blow a fuse, RIGHT? . . . i cant pretend to be nice with people the whole day . . .once i have told you politely that i will call you back if it is needed then why the hell are you calling me everyday and asking me the same question? . . come on man get a life! . . .i have experienced dealing with customers in my job and IT SUCKS! . . .Allah wastay kaam nahi karahay hotay but 10 cheezein aur hoti hain office mein dekhnay k liye . . .you may or may not agree with me but IT'S OUR BAD! . . .we shouldnt be impatient . . .

Edited by Nidz

This was my first time talking to this gentleman why should he take his frustration out on me.....ive worked in the service industry ive aalways kept my cool no matter what......why couldnt he just say something random like ur application is still being processed or security checks are being done.......who gave him the right to be sarcastic for no reason at all...........if he cant take handle the workload he shouldnt be working then.

Guest lahorite

salam

for 676 visa do we send our original passport thru tcs or dhl??

ys i haf don wd booking of my mdikal fr 20 th july....

Simeee you talked to him very first time thats true but before you and after you he had been receiving number of phone calls dear, light lo, chill karoo . . .HUGSSS! chalta hay :) . . .

Edited by Nidz

salam

for 676 visa do we send our original passport thru tcs or dhl??

ys i haf don wd booking of my mdikal fr 20 th july....

You send the original passport.. N I send mine through tcs don't know abt dhl or whether they provide this service.. Ring them and they'll let you know..

gudluck.

Lahorite gud luck for your medical and pls do share with us your medical details/process once you're done with it . . .and i'm confused as if you have got your medical request then why are you going to apply for 676? :-/

Edited by Nidz

oh man am so piss-d off,,, AHC ,,,they dont respond to your email. Am thinking of sending one email to Mr Peter if nothing shows up in my mailbox in 2 weeks.

How can they be so ignorant? where is the customer service, not acceptable at all....

Lolz adnanm welcome to the AHC world were nobody gives a damn and all they think is applications are just piece of paper and nothing else... And by the way you havn't even reached your one month mark Lolz..:P

Guest lahorite
You send the original passport.. N I send mine through tcs don't know abt dhl or whether they provide this service.. Ring them and they'll let you know..

gudluck.

hey man!did u pply fr any tourist visa?ys simee z ryt no1 knws hw much it takes to linger on wd case as our neighbours ftting tha vis grants so occasionally n v

here its stil silence ...thot it a bttr option..hop fr da bst na

Guest lahorite

gudluck.

n sure will let you folks know aboutmedikal stuf..

hey man!did u pply fr any tourist visa?ys simee z ryt no1 knws hw much it takes to linger on wd case as our neighbours ftting tha vis grants so occasionally n v

here its stil silence ...thot it a bttr option..hop fr da bst na

Nope not yet.. Applied last year so I know this much.. And I'm gonna apply in october if I dont get my visa by then.

Lolz adnanm welcome to the AHC world were nobody gives a damn and all they think is applications are just piece of paper and nothing else... And by the way you havn't even reached your one month mark Lolz..:P

Yeah i know, dont know y am so anxious abt my wife's visa, wasn't the same when i applied few years back and was waiting for it, damn :).

Its not just abt 1 month, problem is they dont respond to ur email which is weird.

Yeah i know, dont know y am so anxious abt my wife's visa, wasn't the same when i applied few years back and was waiting for it, damn :). Its not just abt 1 month, problem is they dont respond to ur email which is weird.
Yeah I understand..:) but u r gonna be disaapointed when u'll get there reply so don't wait for it cause it gonna be that standard reply which they just copy paste for every email.. Edited by Amz