Guest pakistan

Where are Alilibra4 and Goldcoast they are Feb Applicants , have they got CO or Medical request yet ???? Lahorite has already got it what about others...... ??????

Goldcoast got co and medical request at the start of June.. Don't know abt alilibra4.

waiting for Finalized ...insha Allah i hope in Ramadan they will finalize

Finalized means they already ask u for the Medicals and PCC ? have u submitted ur Medicals ??? and gud to know Feb Applicants have got their Medical request in June which is good , next are March and then hopefully April ones, i read earlier threads before for females it wasnt that long but look at Simee she is still waiting , some guys got it in 13 ,17 or 18 months but females were getting visas in 7 or 8 months , i hope they are not gonna take whole 12 months , wish u a good luck though Alilibra May Allah do Rehmat in this Sacred Month of Ramadan on u and all of us Ameen .

hey!

what is meant by for applikation being finalized n hw long it to take ??

Means its in final stage like medical and security chk all done and now only decision is to be made on it.. And don't know how long it gonna take maybe week or two or maybe a month we can only guess.

Guest Goldcoast

i have submitted medical on 11th june, which was requested by CO on 2nd june. I am now waiting for it to be finalized , as Pcc,form 80,requested documents everything is already submitted. Adding to it, i am also nikahfied, n if you have provided complete genuine application,it isn't a problem.good luck to all awaiting members=)

i have submitted medical on 11th june, which was requested by CO on 2nd june. I am now waiting for it to be finalized , as Pcc,form 80,requested documents everything is already submitted. Adding to it, i am also nikahfied, n if you have provided complete genuine application,it isn't a problem.good luck to all awaiting members=)

Well wish u a good luck @GoldCoast , i think all the Feb applicants on this forum have CO assigned and Medical request already which is great , so yes after Medicals they normally ask u for an interview or direct issuance of visa Email so hope for best InshAllah , so i hope in the start of August March applicants will get request for Medicals Fingers crossed wish u all best of luck . :)

Guest lahorite
waiting for Finalized ...insha Allah i hope in Ramadan they will finalize

inshallah hope u wil be getting it in ramadan,tha gud news..and by tha way how did you get tht ur case is ready to be finalisd,did u gt any email or u made a call to ur co??

One more query ..... is there any male applicant who applied in Feb and got CO assigned and request for Medicals ?????

No idea.. But visa309 is feb applicant and don't know if male or female applicant... But till last post got co and no medical request maybe s/he has gotten it by now.

inshallah hope u wil be getting it in ramadan,tha gud news..and by tha way how did you get tht ur case is ready to be finalisd,did u gt any email or u made a call to ur co??

i got email ..they will finalize visa ASAP insha Allah :) Allah bless to all us.....did any body know...what about visa application on-line tracking visa status...if this possible then really nice :)

Edited by alilibra4

i got email ..they will finalize visa ASAP insha Allah :) Allah bless to all us.....did any body know...what about visa application on-line tracking visa status...if this possible then really nice :)

are u male applicant ????? i wish that they also ask for medicals soon from Male applicants as well :) , and yeah as far as we all get visa's 6 months are not bad :0