Guest pakistan

Adnan: Shooooot! . . .You're making me feel scared man, but i think it doesn't matter that how many applicants are going to apply in the future coz we will get our visas accordingly, but yes the applicants who are ahead of us in the queue they will get their visas first. . .isnt it? or they issue visas randomly? I don't think . . . .

Amz: 2 Years??? . . I really appreciate your patience gal . . .Well! I'm newly married and this loneliness is killing me like hell . . .

PS: I thought Mukesam was a man but she was a gal :D and now you're saying Firstknight is a guy . . .ermmm! CONFUSING! :)

PS: I thought Mukesam was a man but she was a gal :D and now you're saying Firstknight is a guy . . .ermmm! CONFUSING! :)

Haha let him post here he will let you knw..:)

And everybody pray tonight and I hope everybody wishes come true.

Guest lahorite
cant be possible...Maybe its the total number of application of all sorts and not just spouse visa applications.......theyve upped the visa fee as well pkr 202200

hey!!

if ths visa process takes too long y dnt v ponder fr visitor visa option..?living without better half z reali like living half..bt i heard visitor visa may complicate our spouse viisa process,z dt so??

Guest lahorite
Haha let him post here he will let you knw..:)

And everybody pray tonight and I hope everybody wishes come true.

hey!

if ths visa process takes too long y dnt v ponder fr visitor visa option..?living without better half z reali like living half..bt i heard visitor visa may complicate our spouse viisa process,z dt so??

hey!

I have no idea about visit visa effecting Spouse visa.. But I think it slow down the process for spouse but I don't if it's right or not.. And I dnt want to apply again cause when I first applied they granted it for only three months and it was refused the second time so gonna wait patiently for a while more I think zeeshu and one other user applied for it and they got it for a year or something it's just about luck.. So if you wanna apply get some more information from Ahc first.

Salam to Every one

Toughest day of my life today ,call them 13 times ,read again 13 time but no received my phone call,AHC ISLAMABAD no responding fast like Bangkok or Dubai post.

its 1 year i dont how long me and my wife suffer more.

pray for me guys.

Guest Zeeshu

I can really empathize with you Rana Gee being in this awaiting situation myself for a long time. Unfortunately male applicants have to go through lengthier and more extensive security checks than their female counterparts. As for AHC isb not responding to your emails or calls, i wouldn't expect them to considering the amount of workload they have and the fact that Pakistani staff tends to be lazy. Rest assurred, i believe that you'll get the grant eventually as it's just the matter of time and patience. So hang in there buddy!

Cheers

Edited by Zeeshu

Hello everyone. My question to lahorite, mukesam and adnan m. Since u all have been assigned a CO can you please guide me that what is the address tag of ur case officers. E.g abc@ dfat dot gov dot au?? The thing is that my husband was told over the phone that I have been assigned a Case Officet and they told her name to my husband. I am planning to send her a direct email now so please help me with the address guys.Thanks

Edited by stareye

Adnan: Shooooot! . . .You're making me feel scared man, but i think it doesn't matter that how many applicants are going to apply in the future coz we will get our visas accordingly, but yes the applicants who are ahead of us in the queue they will get their visas first. . .isnt it? or they issue visas randomly? I don't think . . . .

Amz: 2 Years??? . . I really appreciate your patience gal . . .Well! I'm newly married and this loneliness is killing me like hell . . .

Hah, dont wana scare u but its a fact, fact is 100 ppl apply every month for visa at AHC. Visas are granted based on successful medical and most importantly security clearance. Whoever get his/her security clearance first will be granted visa first. but the first step is CO assigned ,then the ball starts rolling.

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Hello everyone. My question to lahorite, mukesam and adnan m. Since u all have been assigned a CO can you please guide me that what is the address tag of ur case officers. E.g abc@ dfat dot gov dot au?? The thing is that my husband was told over the phone that I have been assigned a Case Officet and they told her name to my husband. I am planning to send her a direct email now so please help me with the address guys.Thanks

We were just given the first name of CO (not even the last name), the email came from their general email addy of AHC Isl, not from a direct email of CO. If ur CO is assigned then its a good sign (some progress :) ), did they tell u when it was assigned , means how many days or weeks ago?

I can really empathize with you Rana Gee being in this awaiting situation myself for a long time. Unfortunately male applicants have to go through lengthier and more extensive security checks than their female counterparts. As for AHC isb not responding to your emails or calls, i wouldn't expect them to considering the amount of workload they have and the fact that Pakistani staff tends to be lazy. Rest assurred, i believe that you'll get the grant eventually as it's just the matter of time and patience. So hang in there buddy!

Cheers

Its conditioned to security clearance and there is nothing we can do abt it then just pray. I know its tough but it will come one day.

lolz @ will be without spouses . . .FirstKnight gal you're funny . . . you always make me laugh :) . . well! in my case, its " 1 month ki Shadi and Lambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Judaii and credit goes to AHC . . .

gallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll whatttttttttttttttttttttt ???? i am sohna lamba jawan munda yar :)

Than yu so much

user-offline.png

Zeeshu

user-offline.png

My application remitted from MRT ,Gave them Med,pcc,AFPC,assurance OF SUPPORT,EVEN additional INFORMATION FOR FORUM 80 AFTER 9 MONTH,that's why i so frustrated its one year for application and 11 month for security checks and almost near to finalize so why they transfer back to Islamabad fro Bangkok,they should finish there instead of Ahc Islamabad ..

AHC taking too much time yaar ,

Best is not to think abt it too much and it will come one day! Its just sabar, i had to go through the same thing few years back and now again for my wife, so just have to sabar and pray pray to ALLAH!

yup Sabar is the best policy and wait for the meetha phal :) and i think if some one has sent Form 80 and PCC with the application then next thing will be if they need medicals ???? and Feb applicants got CO assigned in June , means after 4 months they ask for additional documents so April applicants shud look forward in August for some call for medicals from AHC i think

Hah, dont wana scare u but its a fact, fact is 100 ppl apply every month for visa at AHC. Visas are granted based on successful medical and most importantly security clearance. Whoever get his/her security clearance first will be granted visa first. but the first step is CO assigned ,then the ball starts rolling.

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

COs get assigned the day they get our application.. The only problem is that they are not contacting us so this means our file is stuck in the pile and it's not moving forward especially for applicants who have not submitted there form 80 and pcc because this means no security chk being done and if they are gonna ask for it after 4 to 5 months then they are in a long wait..

i haven't send mine and I'm hoping they don't ask me for it but if they did...:/

Did you send form 80 for you wife?

COs get assigned the day they get our application.. The only problem is that they are not contacting us so this means our file is stuck in the pile and it's not moving forward especially for applicants who have not submitted there form 80 and pcc because this means no security chk being done and if they are gonna ask for it after 4 to 5 months then they are in a long wait..

i haven't send mine and I'm hoping they don't ask me for it but if they did...:/

Did you send form 80 for you wife?

think not necessarily assigned the same day, not sure abt spouse visa but for skilled migrant when i applied, they were assigned as per priority MODL list. Since for spouse priority is same so it should be allocated not sure the same day or within 8 weeks time they give in the ACK letter. But for some ppl including u, its been over 8 weeks with no update abt CO which is shocking, u should expect med request soon (if AHC abide by their timeline).

Form 80 i didn't submit with application as per document checklist "A completed form 80 (only if requested by the department)." only if requested, so i dont want to portray myself as over efficient or too desperate (apologies to those who already submitted, but everyone has their own opinion,,,n thts fair enough).

think not necessarily assigned the same day, not sure abt spouse visa but for skilled migrant when i applied, they were assigned as per priority MODL list. Since for spouse priority is same so it should be allocated not sure the same day or within 8 weeks time they give in the ACK letter. But for some ppl including u, its been over 8 weeks with no update abt CO which is shocking, u should expect med request soon (if AHC abide by their timeline).

Form 80 i didn't submit with application as per document checklist "A completed form 80 (only if requested by the department)." only if requested, so i dont want to portray myself as over efficient or too desperate (apologies to those who already submitted, but everyone has their own opinion,,,n thts fair enough).

My husband called Ahc a few days ago and the operator said that co are allocated the day we lodge our application and acknowledgement letter is send after they put our information in there system and she won't let him talk to the co she says it's not there policy to let applicant talk to them.. Duh...Whatever.. So I dnt knw if she is right or wrong I'm sure same kind of info was given to Nidz husband as well... And my medical is already done I am just waiting for them to ask for additional documents if they want any..

What date u received ur medical request?

I did it in march.. I was added in my husband PR application so they ask for it along with pcc.. I am hoping they did my security chk with him but who knows they might do it again.

I did it in march.. I was added in my husband PR application so they ask for it along with pcc.. I am hoping they did my security chk with him but who knows they might do it again.

Oh, u mean u were initially added in PR application with ur husband then later on removed from PR and applied separately under spouse visa. Think med and security they can stretch to a year so should be alright.