Guest pakistan

I have added the column for additional documents, not sure abt adding co name it seems confidential, if it were a team like team a or team b then i wud be alright, better cursing a team rather than any individual :)

Lolz alright no problem....

Even if I won't knw urs I'll still be cursing mine whoever is the lucky guy so it doesn't matter that much actually.:P (btw I'm just kidding here so dont take it seriously)

thanks

Edited by Amz

Amz and Adnanm there is one thing that we can do. In order to keep the confidentiality of the case officer name we can do another thing. You can add two columns. One column should state the "date when the person had last contact with the case officer" and the other column should state the "comments of the case officer when the last contact was made". Adnanm since u are the admin of the link so please make these addidtions if possible.

Amz and Adnanm there is one thing that we can do. In order to keep the confidentiality of the case officer name we can do another thing. You can add two columns. One column should state the "date when the person had last contact with the case officer" and the other column should state the "comments of the case officer when the last contact was made". Adnanm since u are the admin of the link so please make these addidtions if possible.

Yep, added the columns and updated.

Thanks,

P.S. here is the link everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Dayumn u should go on strike in front of AHC simee cause you r close to your 4 month mark...:P

seriously what's taking them so long just to send us an email requesting for additional documents...

IT'S JUST AN EMAIL SEND IT ALREADY OUR HONOURABLE COs.

we will be so delighted to have them.

regards

:P

Edited by Amz

WOWWWW....Chill people:-)

Bibi,

"

I wasn't aware that you make the policies for Aus immigration regarding what an HR/LR countries definition means.

I added links from Aus Immigration site but your definition was entirely different to that.

Either you have your own interpretation of those paragraphs from DIAC website or you are misguiding people.

"

Did i say that i make the policies ?? ETA , u were refering is also a part of DIAC and on the basis of different factors (including track record , law & order etc)

DIAC decideds which country r eligible for ETA and hence LR or HR

"

You didn't answer my question that why India is in HR countries? OBL was not there. Apparently, it looks to you that Their Army is much better than our Army. Then why they are in HR list? Why so many other countries are in HR list? Please don't say that our Army is also responsible for all those countries to be in HR list.

"

Appearently becasue of records and law & order

"

As far as how people interpret Pakistan in Australia depends what Pakistanis do there.

If you would ask some one in Pakistan what they think of Russia or Russians? They would simply say, I don't know.

I have never been to Russia or have never met Russian people so how would I know what sort of people they are or what sort of country Russia is?

So, Don't blame people living in Pakistan for your bad actions in foreign countries.

"

Has any russina requested for migration to Pakistan ? Your example is totally irrelvant :)

"

I have been to different countries and most people don't know where Pakistan is and don't bother about what's going on in Pakistan.

They are busy in their lives, they don't watch Geo. Its a totally different life style outside Pakistan.

"

Very true but they are very much interested in whose trying to move to their country and its tehir right and thats why all this process is in place.

Its your wish to migrate to here , neither austrlian govt nor aussie people have requested you to come here :)

"

My husband is in one of the top Universities of Australia. He was hired while he was in Pakistan (Few days after OBL incident).

My husband's friends got hired from Pakistan when they were in Pakistan after OBL incident for renowned organizations in Australia.

"

Mashallah , Congrats. They must have some very unique skillset . May i know whats that ?

"

My in-laws are in Australia doing business and fine jobs. They are proud of them selves and their country.

"

Mashallah. May Allah give them more barkat.

"

Its an absurd statement to say that Aus people and Govt is afraid of Pakistan. Come on, are you in Aus parliament? Has Julia Gillard personally told you that they are afraid of us? Think before you write some thing down. If your assumptions are right, then why Pakistanis are getting hired when they are in Pakistan?

"

Its what pakistan has got image here in media. Pakistan makes headlines only for wrong reasons. Since 2005 when i moved here , paksitan made headlines only twice , once BB death second OBL.

And here media is pretty much critic of talibanisation thats taking place & how its being exported.

"

Spending 6,7 years in a country doesn't give a certificate to write sweeping statements for all Australians. You are not their representative.

"

Did i claim anything like this ?

"

Again, if you can't help anyone on this forum please don't misguide people. If you can't do anything for your country, don't just point fingers and walk away shrugging. Last but not least, a man is known by the company he keeps.

"

Bibi , a question was asked and answered that to help someone. If u r not ook with the answer , thats your choice. U can keep your eyes shut.Its your eyes .

"a man is known by the company he keeps. "

U know my friends as well ::) Hi , is that ture . Lets play kasooti to find out who r u ::)

Bibi , as i suggested earlier , take a chill pill and accept ground realities. Its useless to stay in state of denial .

Btw , do u know that why AHC was not working at full in ISB ?

Regards,

Asif

hey simee no CO Yet ???? i was looking u r March Applicant so yeah its almost 4 months , why no contact yet and also u didnt sent Form 80 , they shud contact u now for these things , i dont know why they havent have contacted u yet , if u havent heard anything from them then it means April applicants will be contacted next month or may be more :(((( ,aik garmi jaan nahi chor rahi upar say light nahi ati aur ab CO bhi nahi mail rahay ;))))

garmi jaan nahi chor rahi upar say light nahi ati aur ab CO bhi nahi mail rahay ;))))

You said that rite :/

Either they have too much work load and they want to finish it off before asking for details from other applicant or I don't knw somebody can add there own theory here:p

yup no CO yet asking me for anything or even introducing themselves to me :P i'll just wait till 10 and send an email (ive aready sent them so many and same reply to all.... 12 month mantra) Dr fatima ur also a march applicant ,i wonder how she's faring :)

Feb applicant do you all know the names of ur CO'S?

Good news is tht visa's have started to be granted...just read tht on another thread :) Things will speed up now for sure :)

Edited by simee

Emailing them won't help cause they are never gonna reply.. I sent one 15 days ago and no reply yet.. I'm sure if we send them email saying we want to withdraw our application they are gonna reply in just 5 mins :P

ufff! whats happening here guys? . . . dont make this forum a battlefield . . .we are already got sick of this wait :(. . .

@ simee: I think, you should give them a call now . . . .

@Firstknight: Ghareeb awaam :) . . .

Feb applicant do you all know the names of ur CO'S?

Good news is tht visa's have started to be granted...just read tht on another thread :) Things will speed up now for sure :)

For whom and where..

@Nidz.. At least you got a mail from them..:P

oh i got this reply too for my last query :)

Check out uk off shore spouse application .....someone there got a visa grant today

Think uk might be a lot quicker due to LR, anyone from Pak got visa lately?

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

I guess no good news for any of us as yet..nidz and simme could please share the email address where u both sent emails and got replies in return from AHC??? N simme this person who got spouse visa grant could you please share the complete processing time of that candidate?My patience is dying as its 3months now and I am planning to write them a heavy email. I need some real deal answers!!!

I guess no good news for any of us as yet..nidz and simme could please share the email address where u both sent emails and got replies in return from AHC??? N simme this person who got spouse visa grant could you please share the complete processing time of that candidate?My patience is dying as its 3months now and I am planning to write them a heavy email. I need some real deal answers!!!

Hey stareye check out this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/58449-summary-spouse-visa-processing-times-offshore-uk-please-add-your-stats.html Its good to know tht the UK AHC has started to issues visa's to Jan Feb and March applicant.........im just trying to be positive coz like AHC in pakistan they had also stopped issuing spouse visa's for the past 1.5 months.I know UK is an LR country and Pakistan is HR , the imp thing is that they have started visa grants and have and Now tht they have started im positive our embassy will start granting visa's soon :) i wrote back on the same email add from where they sent me the acknowledgement letter.

P.S :As soon as im able to open my mailbox i'll send you the email id :)

Yeaa they are hearing good news..i hope some positive waves land at the AHC office in pak aswell. I will be really grateful if u can share the email address. Actually the issue is I never received an acknowledgement email that they had sent me which they stated on the phone. So if u can provide me with one it will help me to pursue my case because no reply came to me when I sent it on the common address available on the website.

Guest Zeeshu

I thought transferring the spouse visa applications from AHC Bangkok back to AHC Isb would have significantly reduced the processing times. Feb-Mar applicants should have received the calls for medical and further documents by now. In my opinion, eagerly awaiting applicants should also consider applying for a visitor visa. It doesn't take much time and application fee is only $110. I have a feeling that the staff at AHC Isb would be too lazy in processing the applications with unusual delays.

I think, We should stop being so impatient about our visas . . . They're doing their work . . . We havent applied for visitor visas . . . after all its a proper immigration process . . . so we should wait patiently . . .Visa bhi ajaye ga in-sha-Allah Tala. :)

Ps: stareye check your inbox . . .

Edited by Nidz