Guest pakistan

that's very frustrated procedure ,when we applied offshore and won case in MRT they send back again that embassy where its rejected as a new application with almost approval,Embassy have 28 days to file against that decision otherwise they ask medical,pcc,birth certificate,photos,Assurance of support and most heart breaking thing forum 80,my visa officer took all documents and told me security checks will take 12 month,my 10 month completed and waiting next 2 ,even they ask additional information about my security checks last month but after that nothing happening,

Plz pray for me i m this BOAT almost 4 years....

Edited by Rana Gee

Guest lahorite

Hi All, Today, I got Ack email from Aus High Commission Isb that they have received my file which was sent on 08-06-2012. It took 12 days for ACK. Its a standard email notifying me that my case has been accepted as a valid case (fee cheque was present in the file) and a case officer has been assigned to me. CO would take 8 weeks to check if they would need any additional document from my side. Here is the interesting piece, my cousin also applied for 309 visa. Exactly, 2 days before I submitted my 309 application. She received her ACK day before yesterday (exactly 2 days before my ACK). Her ACK took exactly 12 days (same as mine). :smile: Fingers crossed now.
salam!it seems quite methodical tht time period fr everything to b processd at AHC has been managed wel if dokumnts r compltd,any1 uptil nw guessd about tht afta medical n requestd forms v snd thm hw much more tym v haf to wait to hear smth gud?

Yaayyyyy!, today they received the call, been made by my hubby and she told him that they had already sent me the acknowledgement letter by mail on 28th april 2012 :-/ and my case is under process . . .but i didnt receive any mail . . .I think they had made some mistake in my id. . . CRAP!. . . .I'll make a phone call to request them to send me the acknowledgement again but the gud news is that my case is being processed . . . Thanks to Allah!.

Yayee Nidz :):):) now you know things are progressing....did you get your file number from them? :)

Guest lahorite

Yayee Nidz :):):) now you know things are progressing....did you get your file number from them? :)

hey simee did u gt ur co n othr requests fr dokumnts or medikal?u gt aknldgmnt lttr by 13 march?

hey simee did u gt ur co n othr requests fr dokumnts or medikal?u gt aknldgmnt lttr by 13 march?

Hey lahorite,

After the acknowledgement letter no other email from them asking for anything till now :) im just hoping for something since feb applicants have gotten medical requests and all other additional documents :)...It the march applicants time hopefuly :)

Guest lahorite

Hey lahorite, After the acknowledgement letter no other email from them asking for anything till now :) im just hoping for something since feb applicants have gotten medical requests and all other additional documents :)...It the march applicants time hopefuly :)

salam n wt abt afta medikal hw much tym thy take to grant us visa.may v assign co soon...

Hey lahorite your co will ask for the medical when he/she will mail u.. And nobody knows how much time gonna take after it..

visa309 already has a co but he wasn't asked for medical and Goldcoast got co at the start of this month and she was asked for the medical so we'll just have to wait and see for there timeline.

Edited by Amz

Thank yu so much ,its feel little better when someone have soft corner about my much awaited case,my medical expires next month i dont know they request new one or it will all right with old one...

Have you written to your CO or spoken to someone in AHC ?

MY AUSTRALIAN wife call them but they said wait 2 weeks cause our case not transferred yet but its already there,i dont know why they teasing so much even our case approved in MRT,you people also dealing AHC ,hows there response with other they replying on time cause my wife said she called 8 times then someone pick up the fone...

How ar writing directly to DIAC website? im sure THEY will reply

do you have a case number you can use for reference?

Guys timeline of our neighbors

[]Hi,

My timeline is

Application lodge date: 30/01/2012

Medicals/PCC asked for by CO: 13/03/2012

Forwarded for final assessment to SCO: 18/05/2012

Visa grant mail received from SCO: 24/05/2012

All the best to all

Regards

Thanks

another Feb one

Gotttt the vissaa todayyyyy

My timeline is

Application lodge date: 01/02/2012

Medicals/PCC asked for by CO: 18/03/2012

Forwarded for final assessment to SCO: 20/05/2012

Visa grant mail received from SCO: 25/05/2012

All the best to all offf youuuuuuu

Regards

Thanks Good Morning All,

I have been reading all expats for a long time and now cant stop myself to register on this forum. Its been a great help for everyone in any way. Here is my timeline

DOL: 21/02/2012

CO: 11/04/2012

Additional Docs sent:17/04/2012

SCO:02/05/2012

Visa:Waiting Waiting Waiting

looks your and mine case same can you plz share all thing with me ,i already written there...

when your case transfer?and did yu get any visa officer???????

13 june 2012 my case transfer to islamabad from bangkok .. i email from islamabad 20 june so they say very soon your visa officer will contact to u..i hope insha Allah my visa officer will be contact.

Guys timeline of our neighbors

[]Hi,

My timeline is

Application lodge date: 30/01/2012

Medicals/PCC asked for by CO: 13/03/2012

Forwarded for final assessment to SCO: 18/05/2012

Visa grant mail received from SCO: 24/05/2012

All the best to all

Regards

Thanks

another Feb one

Gotttt the vissaa todayyyyy

My timeline is

Application lodge date: 01/02/2012

Medicals/PCC asked for by CO: 18/03/2012

Forwarded for final assessment to SCO: 20/05/2012

Visa grant mail received from SCO: 25/05/2012

All the best to all offf youuuuuuu

Regards

Thanks Good Morning All,

I have been reading all expats for a long time and now cant stop myself to register on this forum. Its been a great help for everyone in any way. Here is my timeline

DOL: 21/02/2012

CO: 11/04/2012

Additional Docs sent:17/04/2012

SCO:02/05/2012

Visa:Waiting Waiting Waiting

Neighbors means Indians ??? , and i think it took 12 to 17 months for guys when they forwarded the cases back to Islamabad AHC from Bangkok , so thats why it took lot of time ,i dont think its gonna take that time now, and if some one is getting a request for sending medicals after 3 months it means it will hardly take 8 months time altogether to grant the visa if some one is lucky , coz i dont know why they dont want the guys to come in Australia :((