Guest pakistan

So now I think simee you and dr.fatima are next u guys applied in march and they are allocating co for march applicant. And then next month me and firstknight.. Cause my six weeks are over and no mail from Ahc till now. They should write 3 months in acknowledgment letter if they are gonna take this much time.. But no they like to keep us waiting all the time..:P

lolz, yes they do like to keep us waiting :)

well im really looked forward to hearing from them and im sure fatima is too :) Ive mailed them my PCC and form 929 already,hopefully wont be asked for form 80....

lolz, yes they do like to keep us waiting :)

well im really looked forward to hearing from them and im sure fatima is too :) Ive mailed them my PCC and form 929 already,hopefully wont be asked for form 80....

Form 929..:S...which form is that.. And did u got the acknowledgement letter for these too.

i haven't touched form 80 myself I hope they don't ask anybody of it..:P

Form 929..:S...which form is that.. And did u got the acknowledgement letter for these too.

i haven't touched form 80 myself I hope they don't ask anybody of it..:P

oh i got my passport renewed its for tht...it's change a in location or passport detail change form :)

I applied in late feb 2012, got my CO assigned in March.. I was asked to submit form 80 and PCC.. which I submitted in mid of April..till then there is no news.

I wonder why my CO did not ask me for medicals and just PCC only ..:(

hey visa did ur CO tell ur her/his name or gave u her email id ? i read on another thread tht the CO gives ur her email id for direct correspondence ?

Guest visa309
hey visa did ur CO tell ur her/his name or gave u her email id ? i read on another thread tht the CO gives ur her email id for direct correspondence ?

CO told his/her name..but asked me to contact at same email ID which is for all visitor visas

guys correct me if i am wrong,the people who are gettings calls from the AHC are not for CO assigned but they r calling to ask for the documents ??? so if like me i sent all the required documents so means the next call i will get is if they ask for medicals from me,and i have seen many people in this forum didnt send PCC with application why is that ? its the necessary document to send along with all your documents for the visa 309 ???? and yeah they shoudnt give a time of 6 weeks to assign CO , and i also felt that people who are getting calls after 3 months they also have got the call for the documents ??? or they give u confirmation that this person is your CO??? kindly answer , and one advice please do not contact them consistently it leave bad impression on your case let them take their time because they are very dumb believe me and they can do mistakes which can cause u more and more wait so be patient :)

- Form 80

- Form 47SP

- Form 40SP

- 956 form

-PCC

-

so these forms are necessary to be filled and sent to them becoz it really reduce the time , because if they ask for these documents in mailing them and then their verification take time too so its better to send all documents at once it really helps

guys correct me if i am wrong,the people who are gettings calls from the AHC are not for CO assigned but they r calling to ask for the documents ??? so if like me i sent all the required documents so means the next call i will get is if they ask for medicals from me,and i have seen many people in this forum didnt send PCC with application why is that ? its the necessary document to send along with all your documents for the visa 309 ???? and yeah they shoudnt give a time of 6 weeks to assign CO , and i also felt that people who are getting calls after 3 months they also have got the call for the documents ??? or they give u confirmation that this person is your CO??? kindly answer , and one advice please do not contact them consistently it leave bad impression on your case let them take their time because they are very dumb believe me and they can do mistakes which can cause u more and more wait so be patient :)

I haven't gotten call from embassy and I think nobody else in this forum has.. The people who got assigned co usually get email from them..and even though u have sent all the forms and necessary documents they will still ask for more...of them medical being the one cause now you can't do it without health ID.. As for pcc they usually ask the original one sometimes as we all send the attested copy with forms... And during 3 months time CO is assigned and he/she is doing the initially assessment of the file and he will Only contact when he need something from us.

if you are getting a call that's probably your co checking whatever he wants to knw.

and I think we should give them a call or email them abt our application once in awhile because if we don't care then they won't care abt it either. I'm not saying to nag them all the time but a mail once in a month or two is good enough.

- Form 80

- Form 47SP

- Form 40SP

- 956 form

-PCC

-

so these forms are necessary to be filled and sent to them becoz it really reduce the time , because if they ask for these documents in mailing them and then their verification take time too so its better to send all documents at once it really helps

Form 47sp and 40sp are must with application and if you feel like sending 80 u can send it..and as for form 956 it's for change in address just like simee said it earlier. And don't send original pcc with application only when they ask for it but they will return it when visa is granted.

As-Salam-o-Alaikum,

I posted my file on 13th April 2012 and it has been 2 months now, i haven't got any acknowledgement letter or anything yet. I called them up so many times but they didn't receive my phones. . . i emailed them and they didn't reply to me . . . i faxed them a few days ago but no response . . . what the hell are they doing? :(. . . . it ticks me off! . . . doesn't acknowledgement letter normally come within 10 days? . . . Pls guide me.

As-Salam-o-Alaikum,

I posted my file on 13th April 2012 and it has been 2 months now, i haven't got any acknowledgement letter or anything yet. I called them up so many times but they didn't receive my phones. . . i emailed them and they didn't reply to me . . . i faxed them a few days ago but no response . . . what the hell are they doing? :(. . . . it ticks me off! . . . doesn't acknowledgement letter normally come within 10 days? . . . Pls guide me.

hey nidz welcome and walikum asalam,

yeah you should have gotten the letter by now :S

did u call in the morning coz most of the time my calls were recieved in the morning and if i call after 1:00 pm then they would say call at 8 in the morn MON-THURS :) if they dont pick up i usually wait for the operator to take my call and then she redirects to the immi side

Edited by simee

As-Salam-o-Alaikum,

Lolz welcome to the club..:P

they like to keep us waiting...and co are getting allocated in 3 months so hang in there for one more month.

and did u chk ur junk folder maybe it went in there.

cheers

hey nidz welcome and walikum asalam,

yeah you should have gotten the letter by now :S

did u call in the morning coz most of the time my calls were recieved in the morning and if i call after 1:00 pm then they would say call at 8 in the morn MON-THURS :) if they dont pick up i usually wait for the operator to take my call and then she redirects to the immi side

Did u got any reply from them after you email.. And did they give out information when u called them..

Do let us knw.