Guest pakistan

A friend of my hubby applied for his wife visa in January she did her medical in march and she is still waiting for her visa.. And when she ask abt it ahc says its clear from pakistan but they are waiting for approval from australia... So now I guess our visas are getting approved from australia.. Does anybody know abt this.

amz i think its different for every individual.....i know of someone who applied start of this year too and she got the visa in 3 months !!!

i dont know wht their criteria is for granting quick visa's but from the likes of it seems like we should get visa in 5-6 months........for myself i got acknowledgement on 13th and after learing abt goldcoast im expecting some correspondence after june 15 Hopefully :)

Guest visa309

Timeline of visa depends upon individual cases, so you cant compare it with anybody..because everybody has a different story..

if its just us handul applicants (appearing on pominoz) then their work is super easy and we should be getting med calls super soon...........i wonder how many ppl have actually applied from jan till april,cant be too many :P

Guest visa309

Me too in a process of wait...submitted application, got CO assigned who requested to send form 80 and police certificate which was submitted by 20th April..

after then...wait..wait..and wait..

Guest visa309

I wish Pakistani high commission in Canberra also receive so much amount of spouse visa applications from australian citizens to join their spouses in Pakistan...lolz...

Guest visa309

Nope, My CO just asked for police certificate, NICOP, and form 80. I wounder why he didn't ask me for medicals? Do they ask for medical later?

amz i think its different for every individual.....i know of someone who applied start of this year too and she got the visa in 3 months !!!

i dont know wht their criteria is for granting quick visa's but from the likes of it seems like we should get visa in 5-6 months........for myself i got acknowledgement on 13th and after learing abt goldcoast im expecting some correspondence after june 15 Hopefully :)

Wow only 3 months I was hoping to get my visa in 3 months but it's wishful thinking now I guess cause we are getting a co in 3 months..

i guess me and dr fatima are the only march applicants so if we get any news of a CO being assigned or anything we'll know things for other will progress for other soon IA :) or maybe amz might get some news before us since uve already sent the meds :) Just a waiting game :)

and u Simee ? what will happen in july? how is the new financial year related to visa applications?

By May and June AHC runs short of number of visa grant... So they slow down the process and the financial year in Australia start in July so fresh visa grant are issued with increase in percentage each year.

Do anybody know, after grant of visa, how much time they give for first entry to Australia??

ive read SOOOO many different answer to this question.....

My guess would be before either ur police cert or med expire

Edited by simee