Guest pakistan

Guest dr fatima

thnx alot every1 for reply me back...worries on the way yet..no acknowledgment letta n its over a month,immi officers not replying my any email or not picking up the callz...:(

throwing me in a panic wait........

Guest dr fatima

hey hina!!

may i know that how u did submit ur application n how did u pay??i applied in the same month whr u did apply but no acknowledgmnt letta yt...!!

n u got the acknoldgmnt letta in email or which way...?

kindy reply...

regardz

Guest Dr hina
hey hina!!

may i know that how u did submit ur application n how did u pay??i applied in the same month whr u did apply but no acknowledgmnt letta yt...!!

n u got the acknoldgmnt letta in email or which way...?

kindy reply...

regardz

I submitted my application via TCS to Islamabad, but payment was done in Australia. Got the acknowledgement letter via email..but still no case officer has been allocated to me:( I am really worried, as I plan to take AMC exam in coming September or november but now I think I will not be able to get visa before that:(

Guest secret

Dr Hina!

IF you have something critical ( like AMC exam ), its fair enough to apply for Visitor visa as well . You will end up saving some time for yourself there i.e. Be in Aus early and get done with your stuff.....

Guest dr fatima

ys for me too AMC z da main issue...but we may apply for visitors visa subclass 676 or 679....i got from one of the members of this forum this info....may lord ease ur way,,,ameen

thnx

Guest shanzee

i will go in the end of next month.... give me ur mobile number in privte msg i will call you.

shanzeee.how.are.u.i,canot.reseved.my,passport.icontact.higcommision,she.,say.in,this.week,your.pasport,delever.,to,u

when,u,go/aus.reply

Guest Zeeshu

Just an update on my wife's status:

Applicantion (Subclass 309)sent: 23 Nov11 to Bangkok Embassy

Acknowledgement Letter: 7 Dec11

CO allocation and request for further docs & Medicals: 16 Dec11

Application Tourist Visa (subclass 679) sent: 8 Mar12

Application received and fee deducted: 12 Mar12

Visa granted: 28 Mar12...Thanks Allah!

No acknowledgement letter, no security bond no nothing...just grant email:smile:...she's coming next month before easter probably!

Guest secret
Just an update on my wife's status:

Applicantion (Subclass 309)sent: 23 Nov11 to Bangkok Embassy

Acknowledgement Letter: 7 Dec11

CO allocation and request for further docs & Medicals: 16 Dec11

Application Tourist Visa (subclass 679) sent: 8 Mar12

Application received and fee deducted: 12 Mar12

Visa granted: 28 Mar12...Thanks Allah!

No acknowledgement letter, no security bond no nothing...just grant email:smile:...she's coming next month before easter probably!

Congrats Zeeshu. Did she get a 6 months or 1 yr Visa ?

Guest Zeeshu

It's a 3 month visa. 679 nearly always comes with a 3 months period except for special circumstances in which you can get 6 months stay. But i hope she'll get the spouse visa within 3 months.

Cheers

Guest secret
It's a 3 month visa. 679 nearly always comes with a 3 months period except for special circumstances in which you can get 6 months stay. But i hope she'll get the spouse visa within 3 months.

Cheers

Good lluck mate. My wife got her 676 approved as well ( 3 months, we applied for 6 months though ). She plans to fly-in somwhere around mid-june. Lets see when our wives get spouse visa now :)...

Secret

Guest samkhan1123
Good lluck mate. My wife got her 676 approved as well ( 3 months, we applied for 6 months though ). She plans to fly-in somwhere around mid-june. Lets see when our wives get spouse visa now :)...

Secret

I got 676 visa last year and i am in Adelaide right now. i applied for 1 year and got for 1 year Alhumdulillah!. my time frame given for spouse visa 309 was 10 months. and that was over in December. i am still waiting for the visa approval. i talked to my visa officer and she said that my documentation is complete and they are waiting for final approval. and its pending since three months. i don't know how much more time it will take.. i am hoping for the best. and best of luck for u guys..

Guest dr fatima

hey all!

i wanna know tht the affidavits about our bonafide marriage wt immi deprtmnt asks fr what should be the main heading of that plus to whom it may b witnessed...

thnx

Guest makkar
shanzeee.i.got.my,pasport.......shazeee.where.is.anjum.he.is.out.of.trackk.where.is,he

Where n When You are going ...........................

Guest Zeeshu

Congrats Secret, Best of luck! :)

Secret

Guest arsalan
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i got my visa 15 month kay wait kay bad

shanzeeee.makkar,thankss

ap lognoooo nay bohat sapot kia thankssssssssss friend

next kindly tell me your visa time line,when you applied for visa?

Guest dr fatima

hey!!

wt is the way to update my email address...actually i called aus high commiss,n thy told tht thy snt me acknow lettr bt i didn gt any of their email...not a single one..may be some error with the spellings of my email thy did...?but nw i wanna update my email what should i do......??helpppp plz

should i fill in 929 form...??

Edited by dr fatima

I will be highly obliged if some one can please answer my following queries regarding spouse visa launched at Islamabad Pakistan:

• What is the average processing time for spouse visa application launched in Pakistan. I want to apply for my Pakistani wife?
  • Spouse visa application costs officially $1995. How much will it be in Pakistani rupee, so that I make a bank draft for it? How will I know the latest conversion rate?
  • Is it necessary to sent spouse application AFTER spouse having PR move to Australia ? Or can it be done when spouse has PR but has not yet made the move to Australia?
  • also tell if it is possible to nominate an email for electronics communication for spouse visa

Edited by rackspace

Guest dr fatima
I will be highly obliged if some one can please answer my following queries regarding spouse visa launched at Islamabad Pakistan:

• What is the average processing time for spouse visa application launched in Pakistan. I want to apply for my Pakistani wife?

• Spouse visa application costs officially $1995. How much will it be in Pakistani rupee, so that I make a bank draft for it? How will I know the latest conversion rate?

• Is it necessary to sent spouse application AFTER spouse having PR move to Australia ? Or can it be done when spouse has PR but has not yet made the move to Australia?

• also tell if it is possible to nominate an email for electronics communication for spouse visa

yes these are valuable questions to answer please replyyyy.....thnxx

any1 who may help answering all thz issues...

Guest Zeeshu

I guess the average processing time for a spouse visa application lies between 6-10 months depending on the application. The preferred way to pay the VAC is through a credit card in Australia by calling the general enquiries help line and following the prompts otherwise you can make a bank draft in Australian dollars in Pakistan. The conversion rate at that particular time shall apply. I am not really sure about the third pointer but i guess your spouse should be eligible to apply for a spouse visa prior to your move to Australia but need to be reassured. yes you can nominate an email address for electronic communication for the spouse visa.

found the answers of last two questions:

Yes

Yes

First questions as mentioned below are still pending: