Guest pakistan

Guest makkar
I m fine Next, How are You doing?

Hey Sameera ,Didnt see you here for long time? Did u get any new information regarding your Case?

And Makker your 1 year is completed i guess, Did you ask them how much time will they take more to issue visa?

Hello

yes it completed on 25th of this month ....

i called last month to rabia mushtaq ,she said u sumbit ur form 80 late in jan ....and security clearance take 6 to 9 months they are waiting for security clearance from pakistan.......

whats ur opinion on this.......................

Guest shanzee
Hello Shanzaa.....................what new from ur side????????/

My nick is Shanzee not Shanzaa :cute: . My case is stucked up for last 6 months. . I have contacted case officer , she says that my case is in security clearence since january and it

can take up to Nine months. But i m much worried becouse i have not been asked for

medicals as yet.:sad:

Guest makkar
My nick is Shanzee not Shanzaa :cute: . My case is stucked up for last 6 months. . I have contacted case officer , she says that my case is in security clearence since january and it

can take up to Nine months. But i m much worried becouse i have not been asked for

medicals as yet.:sad:

You must talk to your case officer............about ur medical...........

Guest shanzee
You must talk to your case officer............about ur medical...........

Ya , I m in contact with her... pls pray for me.

Guest shanzee
anjun do u have contact with your case officer?what he/she said about your visa as u have been completed your time.

Makkar , i think you need to communicate in pvt msgs as some guys may not be able to share a specific case information here.

Guest sameera
I m fine Next, How are You doing?

Hey Sameera ,Didnt see you here for long time? Did u get any new information regarding your Case?

And Makker your 1 year is completed i guess, Did you ask them how much time will they take more to issue visa?

Hello Shanzee,

I got my visa today.MY lodgement date was 16th November,2010.Got the request for medical and further documents on 11th April,2011.Received the approval letter today,28th July,2011.Exactly after eight and a half months.Praying for all you guys too.my guess is,that it takes approximately 9 to 10 months on a whole.one advise though is,we have to read every tiny detail on the department of immigration and australian embassy in bangkok website.especially the check lists.I've seen many cases here who sometimes forget to send their cv,form 80,statutory declarations from their relatives in pakistan or from australian citizens.Just provide as much strong proof as you can.especially money transfers from your spouse and photos together even after the marriage.And I hope it all works out well.

Wish all of you who are in this terrible ordeal get their visas soon.

take care everyone

Guest sameera

is there anyone who knows how long it takes to get the passport back after visa evidencing from australian high commission in islamabad?

Guest shanzee
Hello Shanzee,

I got my visa today.MY lodgement date was 16th November,2010.Got the request for medical and further documents on 11th April,2011.Received the approval letter today,28th July,2011.Exactly after eight and a half months.Praying for all you guys too.my guess is,that it takes approximately 9 to 10 months on a whole.one advise though is,we have to read every tiny detail on the department of immigration and australian embassy in bangkok website.especially the check lists.I've seen many cases here who sometimes forget to send their cv,form 80,statutory declarations from their relatives in pakistan or from australian citizens.Just provide as much strong proof as you can.especially money transfers from your spouse and photos together even after the marriage.And I hope it all works out well.

Wish all of you who are in this terrible ordeal get their visas soon.

take care everyone

Hey Sameera

Many Congratulations ,You are the lucky one. Australain High comission takes 2 working days to stamp visa apart from the courier time. so in total it will take 4-5 working days.plz pray for me as well.

Guest sameera
Hey Sameera

Many Congratulations ,You are the lucky one. Australain High comission takes 2 working days to stamp visa apart from the courier time. so in total it will take 4-5 working days.plz pray for me as well.

of course yaar always..i'm worried about you as well.but just think it wont take longer than 10 months.my best wishes are with you...i know it was the toughest time ever...i hope no one has to go through that..

take good care of yourself yaar

regards

sameera when u submit ur form 80 plz tell me.....

sameera ur pasport come in 2 day posible in one day with visa stampe insallaha

sameera pray for meeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz iam soooo woried about my casee

ok bye take care allahafiz

AOA shanzee makkar anjum sameera how are uuuuuuuuu

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz pry for me iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in worried about my case 7 and half month is complete dep of immigration canot contactd with me my cousin and my case date was same she got their visa 3 aug now/.

is female time period is short

Guest Meeshal

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz pry for me iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in worried about my case 7 and half month is complete dep of immigration canot contactd with me my cousin and my case date was same she got their visa 3 aug now/.

is female time period is short

Security clearance for male applicants takes more time than female applicants.

Guest shanzee

Walaikumussalam, I m fine, how r u doing? You must not be worried till you complete your 10 months as the department has already mentioned that they can take up to 12 months to decide a case. Secondly there are three applicants here at this forum who have completed thier 12 months and they didnt get visa as yet. So be relaxed and wait till 10 months other wise you will get depressed.

Regarding Female applicants, yes thier cases are decided in shorter period of time due to two reasons.

1. Department can approve any case (specially for female applicants) with out sending it for security clearance to ASIO. In such case they only depends upon the police chracter certificate.

2. Even if they send the case for security checks , The Asio take less time to clear female Applicants.