Guest pakistan

Guest shanzee
hlo shanzee how are uuu any update

I m fine, Many Thanks. Updates comes for pakistani applicants in months , not in days. :radar:

Guest siamsusie
shanzee inshallah jal koi achee news aya geee dakna ok or may bhee intazar may hoo ap kee trah ok take care dua may yad rakna ok byeeeeee

Dear Next,

I have sent you 4 PM's now asking kindly if you could write in the English language.

If you could kindly oblige I would be so grateful. This is an English forum which makes moderation of a foreign language difficult for us.:hug:.

Maybe you could find a translator so that we can abide by the rules.

I really would appreciate your understanding and patience Next.

Best wishes

Susie x

hlo susue x how are uuuu i know it a english forum many pepole know what iam write and what iam say ok if u cant understand roman urdu it not my problem ok friend

maximum friend know what iam write ok susue x roman urdu is easy way to meee to shar my problem to all pakistani people ok friend take byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:smile:

Guest siamsusie
hlo susue x how are uuuu i know it a english forum many pepole know what iam write and what iam say ok if u cant understand roman urdu it not my problem ok friend

maximum friend know what iam write ok susue x roman urdu is easy way to meee to shar my problem to all pakistani people ok friend take byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:smile:

Hi Next,

We cannot have a foreign language being written on Poms In Oz.

I am not permitted to write in Dutch which is my language!

Please feel free to personal message (PM) all your friends on Poms In Oz in your language, but it is breaking forum rules otherwise, and we have no alternative but to delete your posts.

Thank you for your understanding

Susie

Guest shanzee
aos shanzee how are uuuu any up date too uu

and any one

I m fine thanks, and immpatiently waiting for my visa to be approved. It's very much disappointing for me that people who have applied for visa in july doesnt get the visa as yet.

shanzee you get the visa sooonnn inshallah iam pray for u and alll and plz plz pry fo me alsooo shazeee dontwory okkkkk my friend get visa in 13 month.//////best of luck inshallah you get visa soooooooooooooooooonnnn ok take care byeeeeeeeeeee eeee

Guest shanzee

Hey,

Any one here who has contacted department and got any new information? Let C who will be the lucky one to give us a good news regarding his/her case.

hi shanzee how are uuuuuu no any up date still wating like youu./ after 10 day my case 7 moth is complete now plz pry for me alll who is wating now no contactd

shanzeee how about ur case any up dateeee

Guest gummybear

Hi,

I am new here, gonna apply for offshore partner visa, partner is in pak, any guidelines for this, whats the visa cost, to whom it should bea addressed, any specific documents required to speed up the process.

Thanks

Guest shanzee
Hi,

I am new here, gonna apply for offshore partner visa, partner is in pak, any guidelines for this, whats the visa cost, to whom it should bea addressed, any specific documents required to speed up the process.

Thanks

Welcome Here,

you will get all informations and guide lines at www.immi.gov.au . You have to send your application to Visa & Immigration section, Australian Embassy Bangkok,Thailand. Do include completed form 80 with your application. You can find this form at the above mentioned website.I can take from 7 to 12 months or may be more in some cases to get the Visa. Wish u Good luck.

Guest shanzee
And to whom should i address bank draft?

It should be adressed to "Australian High Comission Islamabad" You should send that bank draft to asutralian high comission islamabad. They will send you a pair reciepts after recievingt hat payirder from your side. you have to attach one of the reciept alongwith your case and then send it to Asutralian embassy Bangkok.

Guest gummybear

Hi shanzee; Thanks for your response, i didn't get that how can you send the pay order to Islamabad High commission and the case to the Bangkok embassy. isn't it that you should include the pay order with your case?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shanzee

I m fine Next, How are You doing?

Hey Sameera ,Didnt see you here for long time? Did u get any new information regarding your Case?

And Makker your 1 year is completed i guess, Did you ask them how much time will they take more to issue visa?