Guest pakistan

19 minutes ago, Jibran said:

My wife refused after 21 months waiting period. Now inshaa allah last hope AAT.

Very Sad to know brother.  As your relationship is genuine and have child. 

309 visa is on ground of relationship which is strong. However please share what was their reason from their side. 

Just now, Jibran said:

Mate the reason they gave for not seeing my family back in Pakistan with in this waiting period.

They believed relationship had no long term commitment. How it could be much sharing i live in Australia, my wife life apart as in Pakistan. They are reckless and not very logical. I have a new born baby. They did not show any mercy on my baby who is growing up in Pakistan with out father and fatherly love.

26 minutes ago, Jibran said:

My wife refused after 21 months waiting period. Now inshaa allah last hope AAT.

Again i would recommend you to get professional advise while going to AAT. You need to gave them valid reasons on why the tribunal should reverse the decision. You can also get priority processing If you have any compelling reasons. Good luck 

9 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Mate the reason they gave for not seeing my family back in Pakistan with in this waiting period.

Very Sad  feel pain for you.  We did suggested you to visit back. And as you had work related issues.  

Now for AAT , please consult with Registered migration agent. As you can add new more evidences , you should come and visit your family after consulting way forward with best lawyer / migration agent.  

Don't take it easy. Be hard with AAT do spend money with lawyers for better plan. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

1 minute ago, Jillani said:

Again i would recommend you to get professional advise while going to AAT. You need to gave them valid reasons on why the tribunal should reverse the decision. You can also get priority processing If you have any compelling reasons. Good luck 

Thanks for the advise mate. I m gonna have to hire a lawyer now to proceed with AAT.

3 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Very Sad 🙂 feel pain for you.  We did suggested you to visit back. And as you had work related issues.  

Now for AAT , please consult with Registered migration agent. As you can add new more evidences , you should come and visit your family after consulting way forward with best lawyer / migration agent.  

Don't take it easy. Be hard with AAT do spend money with lawyers for better plan. 

Yea mate inshaa allah l ll be together inshaa allah with my kid and wife. My relationship is crystal clear and undoubtedly genuine with my wife.

Oh my dear Jibran I hope you both are handling this strongly I can’t even imagine the pain how’s your wife doing ? Please be with her if you can go to Pakistan u still should try making ends meet hire lawyers be together in every step they will see the good in your relationship IA many prayers for you and your family 

43 minutes ago, MrsHzp said:

Oh my dear Jibran I hope you both are handling this strongly I can’t even imagine the pain how’s your wife doing ? Please be with her if you can go to Pakistan u still should try making ends meet hire lawyers be together in every step they will see the good in your relationship IA many prayers for you and your family 

Thanks mate for your prayers. I m inshaa allah in a process to get good lawyer. I have to visit my family. It has been 21 months not seeing my family.

37 minutes ago, Jibran said:

in a process to get good lawyer. I have to visit my family. It has been 21 months not seeing my family.

That will be a factor in the refusal, the fact that you have not been to see your family for so long.  You need to demonstrate that you keep in touch and see them as often as you can. 

If you have not seen your child for 21 months, he is no longer a new born but a toddler

And make sure you hire a registered agent, that is different from a lawyer. 

Edited by Nemesis

8 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

That will be a factor in the refusal, the fact that you have not been to see your family for so long.  You need to demonstrate that you keep in touch and see them as often as you can. 

If you have not seen your child for 21 months, he is no longer a new born but a toddler

And make sure you hire a registered agent, that is different from a lawyer. 

Yes mate. I could not afford to go back because bad financial problem. Sydney is too expensive. Rent and job issue always prevented me to go back and see my new born kid and wife. Every moment i have had been cried for not seeing them in person for so long.

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Thanks mate for your prayers. I m inshaa allah in a process to get good lawyer. I have to visit my family. It has been 21 months not seeing my family.

Very sad Jibran Bhai. Yes prepare a strong case with the help of a lawyer. I know one case initial refused by with tribunal granted. How old is your baby now? 

1 minute ago, Ahmad said:

Very sad Jibran Bhai. Yes prepare a strong case with the help of a lawyer. I know one case initial refused by with tribunal granted. How old is your baby now? 

My baby is mashaa allah 1 year 1 month old now. I miss him too much every moment.

2 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Very Sad  feel pain for you.  We did suggested you to visit back. And as you had work related issues.  

@Jibran I second every word said in above quoted post by @Hawar19Jan 

Just to add, one of the best migration agent is George Lombard in NSW http://austimmigration.com.au

Wishing you all the best mate.

Lilly.

1 minute ago, Lilly23 said:

@Jibran I second every word said in above quoted post by @Hawar19Jan 

Just to add, one of the best migration agent is George Lombard in NSW http://austimmigration.com.au

Wishing you all the best mate.

Lilly.

Thanks lilly. I have found one good one. I checked her review, she is a solicitor and registered migration agent. I found her near where i live. So that i can easily approach her and remain in close contact with my lawyer.

5 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Thanks lilly. I have found one good one. I checked her review, she is a solicitor and registered migration agent. I found her near where i live. So that i can easily approach her and remain in close contact with my lawyer.

Please make sure you hire registered MARA agent and who has a good history of doing successfull appeals. I'm putting emphasis on agent selection because this might be your last chance. 

You may share the name of agent you hire, may be someone has exeperince of working with your selected agent.

All the best to you mate.

Lilly.

Edited by Lilly23

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Please make sure you hire registered MARA agent and who has a good history of doing successfull appeals. I'm putting emphasis on agent selection because this might be your last chance. 

You may share the name of agent you hire, may be someone has exeperince of working with your selected agent.

Edited by Jibran
Misspelled the words

1 hour ago, Lilly23 said:

Lilly.

Sorry lilly i m not sure if i mention about my agent. She is a registered migration agent. Her reviews are exceptionally good.