Guest pakistan

That seems very strange that you are waiting for 13 months. There need to be reason for this delay. Why they interviewed second time

Well we do not know the case officer and AHC Islamabad is saying there multiple people working on the case which sounds absolutely stupid or if they have changed there operating procedures than its another stupid decision on part of Australian Government institution which will not surprise me.

Salam..i applied on may ..they have asked for medicals

..addutional documents .....and cv alsooo......but still no interview call ...they take interview of every case ?and how does

One knows whether co is assigned or not

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed quote of duplicate post

I might have got the wrong end of the stick here (blame my age!) but, are you saying that you were granted a visa in December 2015 and you have to be in Australia by Feb 2016? Two months? Surely I've got it wrong...

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but yes you can have very short initial entry dates. That's why it's typically recommended to wait until the CO asks you to do the medical/police checks so you can avoid them expiring before your visa is granted, or shortly after so you have a short window to make your first trip to Australia.

Many applicants can't, so they simply make a quick trip to validate the visas and then make their move once they've had a chance to sort everything out. But if you can manage the timing of the police and medical checks, then you may have 6+months between grant and the date you need to validate the visas.

• 2 weeks later...
Do many people have interviews? I wasn't expecting one....hoping not to have one!

Most applicants do have interviews. One of the applicant I know applied at the start of June, had interview at the start of this month and was granted visa in a weeks time after the interview. Your interview might be near too. The interview isn't hard. They ask general questions relating to how you two met, your future plans and etc.

Most applicants do have interviews. One of the applicant I know applied at the start of June, had interview at the start of this month and was granted visa in a weeks time after the interview. Your interview might be near too. The interview isn't hard. They ask general questions relating to how you two met, your future plans and etc.

Is this a non uk thread? I don't think many uk applicants get interviewed do they??

Congratulations! When is the latest date you have to travel to Australia by? And did you apply online? Can u also plz advice when u had ur interview?

Initial Entry Date is 30 march 2016

I applied online

I had my interview on the 23rd of December.

My Wife had 2 interviews in September and November DOL 30/12/2014 still no response for last 2 months AHC is saying case is with decision maker GOD knows what is happening . I don't trust staff at AHC Islamabad anyway

My Wife had 2 interviews in September and November DOL 30/12/2014 still no response for last 2 months AHC is saying case is with decision maker GOD knows what is happening . I don't trust staff at AHC Islamabad anyway

Did u have any complications in your case?

Did u have any complications in your case?

No Complications I am Australian Citizen never overstayed in Australia or any other country has permanent Job Wife is applying for Australian Visa for the first time she never overstayed in any other country.

All additional documents required in September were submitted to AHC within 4 days of request. Still no response