'Fate'.....We've done it....

cartertucker

Well, tonite we have......

Submitted our 176 online application for State Sponsership to Western Australia

We really believe that 'fate' has bought us to this & we are really, really hoping to get accepted

There have been a few people here on PIO that have really helped me through the past few days.....Thankyou :wubclub:

Guest chris_mac

Best of luck guys with the application...

Pull a chair up, crack a bottle and put your feet up... It will come round! (Just got mine today...So happy)

Best wishes

Chris

:smile: we will be joining you on the wa waiting list tomorrow afternoon - just put the finishing touches to our application. good luck to us both!! Diz x

Good luck with getting it all done, ours only took 3 days in all, before I was happy with it!!! :laugh:

:biglaugh:Finally the girl has done it ... glitterfy032233T592D36.gif

Seriously though, well done!

Big weight off your mind now, you can have your life back a little while you wait! LOL

Those 3 months will fly by... (yeah right I hear you say...better than a 1 to 2 year wait though!) I have everything crossed that it all goes well for you. xxxxxx Tasha

Guest The Pom Queen

At Long Last, I was starting to give up on you!!!!:hug: Go for it girl, well done, hopefully see you soon Down Under!!! if anyone deserves it it's you:wubclub:

:biglaugh:Finally the girl has done it ... glitterfy032233T592D36.gif

Seriously now, well done!

Big weight off your mind now, you can have your life back a little now while you wait! LOL

Those 3 months will fly by... (yeah right I hear you say...better than a 1 to 2 year wait though!) I have everything crossed that it all goes well for you. xxxxxx Tasha

Hooray, yes, Ive done it.....Im so pleased & excited

Thankyou for all your support

Great News Kelly

Now for some more waiting!!! You're becoming an expert at that now aren't you. I'm certain you'll get your sponsorship and all the evidence indicates that visas are being granted not too long after you do get it. I think you're well on track for getting out there early next year.

Nicky

Guest shonz
Well, tonite we have......

Submitted our 176 online application for State Sponsership to Western Australia

We really believe that 'fate' has bought us to this & we are really, really hoping to get accepted

There have been a few people here on PIO that have really helped me through the past few days.....Thankyou :wubclub:

Woo Hooo Kelly.... You go girl....

Defo the right decision..... when this is all over and we have our visa s sitting in Perth we will drink a glass of champers to all who helped in our very frustrating journey..

Shonz xx:hug:

Archived