SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest sweet tooth
WE GOT IT! VISA GRANTED!:jiggy:

SO HAPPY. THANKS TO EVERYONE ON HERE THAT HAVE HELPED AND SUPPORTED!

EMMA

X:hug:

YAY!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!:santadance: Christmas has come early for you! Wishing you best of luck for the future & your move

Hi,

This is my first time on the forum, and it's great to see everyone is getitng their approvals!

We lodged my husbands application through an agent on the 3rd of June. We are over the 4 month mark without any feedback, except last Friday we were told that we have a new case manager at OZ House called RF.

Does anyone have him?

We are beyond stressed now and wouldn't reccomd going through an agent...

Guest triksta
Hi,

This is my first time on the forum, and it's great to see everyone is getitng their approvals!

We lodged my husbands application through an agent on the 3rd of June. We are over the 4 month mark without any feedback, except last Friday we were told that we have a new case manager at OZ House called RF.

Does anyone have him?

We are beyond stressed now and wouldn't reccomd going through an agent...

Oh bless you! We did ours ourselves and we did ours on 8th June and we are still waiting too, but we did get an email saying it will take longer. Our CO is different to yours, but I would recommend trying to contact them.. you never know, it may be the reminder they need to push it through!

All the best with it!:hug:

Wow, congratulations!

Now starts the rest of your life. We flew to LA yesterday in the first stage of the journey to Australia, here for 11 days and it feels amazing. Enjoy every step!

Now, go party, party, party........:jiggy:

WE GOT IT! VISA GRANTED!:jiggy:

SO HAPPY. THANKS TO EVERYONE ON HERE THAT HAVE HELPED AND SUPPORTED!

EMMA

X:hug:

W-hooo w-hoooo visa GRANTED on the 8.10.10. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have been in Australia for the last 5 weeks, couldn't wait any longer, I had been apart from oh for nearly 9 months, so in the last 5 weeks we have moved into our new house, sorted school out, and have been enjoying Roxby Downs S.A life, and being together again.

Off to New Zealand tomorrow to activate visa, thanks to everyone who put up with my rants and raves, happy to report all is calm now, and its lovely to see all the people who were stressin with me recieve their visa's too.

:hug::hug:

Oh wow, that is great news!! Conrgatulations and enjoy your new life :hug:

I have been in Australia for the last 5 weeks, couldn't wait any longer, I had been apart from oh for nearly 9 months, so in the last 5 weeks we have moved into our new house, sorted school out, and have been enjoying Roxby Downs S.A life, and being together again.

Off to New Zealand tomorrow to activate visa, thanks to everyone who put up with my rants and raves, happy to report all is calm now, and its lovely to see all the people who were stressin with me recieve their visa's too.

Guest christinenpete
Whooooooo hooooooooooooooohohohohowowowowowoowo! My visa was granted today Whhhooooooooooooo hooooohohohohowoowowowowowo!!! :biggrin::wink::tongue::rolleyes::yellow_guy_smiling_

Awesome news, glad you didn't have to wait another weekend :biggrin: Good luck with your move.

Guest christinenpete

Brillant news, sounds like your settling in already :biggrin:

Thank you everyone for your messages! It is now the morning after the night before... My visa was the first thing I thought about this morning, probably will be for a little time. I don't think my brain has caught up with my visa email yet, feeling quite relieved, shocked, strange this morning. Found a flight a week on Wednesday and hopefully I'll book it this afternoon.

Maybeamy - great news, I wondered what had happened to you, you disappeared from PIO. Good luck with everything and have oodles of fun. :wubclub: Enjoy New Zealand and coming back through passport control with your 300!!

Guest sweet tooth
Thank you everyone for your messages! It is now the morning after the night before... My visa was the first thing I thought about this morning, probably will be for a little time. I don't think my brain has caught up with my visa email yet, feeling quite relieved, shocked, strange this morning. Found a flight a week on Wednesday and hopefully I'll book it this afternoon.

Maybeamy - great news, I wondered what had happened to you, you disappeared from PIO. Good luck with everything and have oodles of fun. :wubclub: Enjoy New Zealand and coming back through passport control with your 300!!

Biggest congratulations HettyBetty!!! You must be over the moon & i expect you still are waking up not believing its actually granted. Lucky to have got a flight so soon, wishing you all the best. I have the same CO as you soo now i'm all nervous excited for my last 2weeks hopefully of waiting :biggrin:

Congrats to Maybeamy too!! 9 months wait...eeek! I don't know how you did it. Wishing you all the best too!

Guest garysgirl63

Hi there...quick run down of things...came back to Australia eary July on a tourist visa to be with OH..then yesterday had an email that my visa is finalised and ready to be granted!

So flights to NZ and back are booked and I leave on Tueday....Yeeeehaaaaaw

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: