SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Thanks so much Jo. I can't believe the wait is now finally over... what a lovely feeling.

Very much looking forward to meeting you all in Perth :)

Congratulations KayJ !! Whoo hoo :jiggy:

We all knew it was going to be this week as it seems the COs are sticking to the 4 mth target very well.

Emmaroo - we'll all be glued to POI next week to hear your news. Oct seemed so far away when I first got in contact with you but now your time is nearly here. Exciting!

Looking forward to meeting you all in Perth early next year. :biggrin:

If anyone else reading this is a spouse / defacto visa applicant and moving over to Perth between now and early next year then please PM me and I'll add you to the mailing list I'm creating. I'm going to arrange a meet up for us once we're all out there so we can reminisce over the great 4 month wait we all endured in 2010!

Jo

thanks! :biggrin:

He really is a nice and very helpful CO. I think the longest he took to get back to me was only ever a day and seemed to always pick up when I called. Visa came through exactly when he said it would, so yes... I'm sure you will have the email sat in your inbox within 3 weeks. Good luck x

Congratulations KayJ! You have the same CO as me so this feels me with confidence I'll get mine through in 3 wks...not that i'm counting or anything :wink: Wishing you all the best down in Perth. I seem to be the only person hoping to go to Canberra so can't go to any of your catch-ups.

Emmaroo your next! we'll all be glued to PIO next week!

Hi guys,

Tomorrow will be my 4 month mark. I am so nervous, it is untrue. I finish work on Friday and we have to be out of our house by 7th November.

We are absolutely desperate to book our flights as we want to be in Oz by the end of November.

Fingers crossed.

Watching christinenpete and emmaroo closely! Let me know when you get yours!! x

Guest christinenpete
Hi guys,

Tomorrow will be my 4 month mark. I am so nervous, it is untrue. I finish work on Friday and we have to be out of our house by 7th November.

We are absolutely desperate to book our flights as we want to be in Oz by the end of November.

Fingers crossed.

Will do :smile:

Pete emailed his CO today, to give him a "helpful" nudge in the right direction. I'm sure you'll all hear our whoop, whoops when it finally arrives.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for your "magic" day too Piggees, let us know when you hear anything :wink:

Hi guys,

Fingers crossed.

Good Luck. I hope you find out soon!

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you

:hug:

Guest christinenpete

So Ive rushed in this evening to check mine and Pete's emails for the elusive "you have your visa approved woohoo" email and nothing :frown:

I guess each time we have contacted the CO he's taken a week to get back to us... so you may very well be next emmaroo :wacko::smile:

I am sorry to hear that christinenpete. If I were you, I'd call your agent tomorrow!

I got to work this morning. Left it until 10.30 to call my agent. She then told me that she had emailed my home email address and my visa had been approved!! Relieved, excited, nervous at the moment! But very pleased!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Trying to get 5 minutes with the OH to discuss flights etc but he seems a bit busy at the moment.

And exactly 4 months from when I applied!

So Ive rushed in this evening to check mine and Pete's emails for the elusive "you have your visa approved woohoo" email and nothing :frown:

I guess each time we have contacted the CO he's taken a week to get back to us... so you may very well be next emmaroo :wacko::smile:

Don't loose heart, you will defo be next! My CO has just come back from a month off so I am sure he will be busy catching up and too busy to be granting visas!!

Emma

:cute:

Guest christinenpete

Thats awesome news piggees, congrats. :biggrin:

I'll badger Pete to call the CO tomorrow. Hopefully he'll answer the phone :err:

Guest sweet tooth
I am sorry to hear that christinenpete. If I were you, I'd call your agent tomorrow!

I got to work this morning. Left it until 10.30 to call my agent. She then told me that she had emailed my home email address and my visa had been approved!! Relieved, excited, nervous at the moment! But very pleased!!!!!!

Congratulations!! Such good news. Wishing you all the best & hope you get flights sorted soon! Enjoy your celebrations!:jiggy:

Woohoo!!!! Trying to get 5 minutes with the OH to discuss flights etc but he seems a bit busy at the moment.

And exactly 4 months from when I applied!

Congratulations! :jiggy:

Guest 987nicole

Congratulations on getting your visa, go out and celebrate. Do you have a date to arrive in Australia, as in what does your visa say? With some visas you have to arrive in the country by a certain date, usually one year after your medical or police check. You don’t have to move completely by this time but you do have to go through Australian customs to initiate your visa, you can come back to Australia at a later date if you wish. Just something to be aware off as you don’t want to lose your visa now that you have it.

Congratulations

Guest christinenpete

So Pete lasted until 9.04am this morning before giving his CO a ring and witin 30 minutes we got an email stating he is now the proud owner of a category 100 visa. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::jiggy::jiggy:

Much celebrating tonight me thinks :jiggy:

Good luck to everyone waiting for their visa's in the next few weeks.... it's definately worth giving you CO a call when you reach 4 months :smile:

Thanks to everyone for putting up with us over the last few months... you're stars :hug:

Congratulations!!

I hope all goes well and you are soon on your way. :jiggy:

We are flying out on Monday, 10 days in US and then on to NZ for two more days then into Brisbane on 25th. Very exciting.

Bye for now and good luck, Sharon

So Pete lasted until 9.04am this morning before giving his CO a ring and witin 30 minutes we got an email stating he is now the proud owner of a category 100 visa. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck to everyone waiting for their visa's in the next few weeks.... it's definately worth giving you CO a call when you reach 4 months :smile:

Thanks to everyone for putting up with us over the last few months... you're stars :hug:

Congrats Christinenpete. We knew you'd be next and you've proved like so many of us, it really is worth contacting that CO on the 4 month day as it really does work.

I see you're in Berkshire - are you in Reading?

Where are you off to in Oz and when do you plan on moving out there?

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you're not on POI tonight as you should be out celebrating!

Jo

Whoooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee Whhhhoooooo!!

Congratulations to you both, hope you are very smiley tonight. Love all the smileys.