SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

That's what I'm wondering Bound4Tassie. Do you have a case officer yet - we don't that's why I asked on here as not sure. We've started filling it in as its on the recommended list of evidence on the immi account as well as the 1221 for my husband (I'm the sponsor).

We only filled this out because our case officer emailed us asking for more information when he received my partner's police check. So we completed the Form 80 as a character assessment :-)

I went to the bridge wan2go, they were really lovely and very quick! (Beware, if you are a girl, you'll get groped good and proper on the breast area!!) ?

Hahaha - they have booked me with a lady doctor, and I'm getting used to being wired up to heart monitors so folk are all over my chesticals all the time. And when you get to a certain age, have had a baby and mammograms and a boob biopsy etc you kind of get used to it. However I will be glad when it's over - it's not the most fun you can have with your clothes off lol!!

I've posted on here loads tonight - my apologies I was going through all this information I found online regarding the partner visa and I found this stuff relating to an interview. Do they still do this? Has anyone who just got their visa granted had to do an interview to prove their relationship? Thanks in advance!

I've posted on here loads tonight - my apologies I was going through all this information I found online regarding the partner visa and I found this stuff relating to an interview. Do they still do this? Has anyone who just got their visa granted had to do an interview to prove their relationship? Thanks in advance!

Very rare for applicants from the UK, more common for those from High Risk countries

Very rare for applicants from the UK, more common for those from High Risk countries

I sometimes wish they would interview us - then they can see that we are totally genuine! As long as they didn't ask about the 'dear departed' canaries.....I never could remember their names!! Have had some practice with the inquisition though - OH was detained at Heathrow on his way in once - Border Control rang me and asked me all sorts of things! We 'passed' - they let him in!

Question- has there ever been anyone on here that has applied for the 309, been asked by CO to get police check and medical done and been denied visa (for grounds other than police/medical). Do you get to see results of medical and police check?

There has been the odd person who has had their visa denied but this was through lack of evidence to show they were a couple or some such iirc. If you provide all the required evidence and a bit more if it helps put your mind at rest (ie cover 4 years instead of 2) then do so.

I knew I had passed my medical on the day. The doctor told me it would be graded an A but that they would flag it due to a medical matter and it would be passed on to review. But that given it was an A it would be fine, just needed a rubber stamp. I was also aware going in this would be flagged.

A police check came back in the post to me and I submitted it after. So saw the results of that.

If you have supplied everything they have asked for and you have not been asked to supply anything further, don't panic. Your supporting statements should have covered everything they indicated. Usually if they don't have quite enough or are missing something to be able to allow them to make a descision they ask you to provide it. I was asked to provide sons UK birth certificate even though he was an Aus citizen and had an Aus passport and so wasn't going on the application. I was given 28 days in which to provide this and did so within 3 days. All was fine. We didn't enclose it to begin with as it wasn't on the checklist and we figured if they wanted it they would ask. And they did.

Question- has there ever been anyone on here that has applied for the 309, been asked by CO to get police check and medical done and been denied visa (for grounds other than police/medical). Do you get to see results of medical and police check?

Hey Tracy,

I've been reading the forums for a while, and the only people I've seen not get it (and it's rare) is a couple who was asked for more financial info and provided none, a couple who weren't in a relationship for the required time (but thought they could wing it anyway - they thought they could include the time while the visa was processing as part of their year together, which is not possible), and a couple who were messed around badly by a dodgy agent. But that's it, as far as I've seen anyway.

I think the main thing is that if your application is lacking something they'll ask, and you would know there's an issue only if you can't provide what they want.

(Don't stress!)

Hey Tracy,

I've been reading the forums for a while, and the only people I've seen not get it (and it's rare) is a couple who was asked for more financial info and provided none, a couple who weren't in a relationship for the required time (but thought they could wing it anyway - they thought they could include the time while the visa was processing as part of their year together, which is not possible), and a couple who were messed around badly by a dodgy agent. But that's it, as far as I've seen anyway.

I think the main thing is that if your application is lacking something they'll ask, and you would know there's an issue only if you can't provide what they want.

(Don't stress!)

With regards to the medical. You can phone the clinic where you had it done and ask for the results to be forwarded to you. These records are yours and don't let them tell you any different [emoji1] and as mentioned previously your police check is returned to you before you upload so you can see if there is anything dodgy.

Question: I have been asked to apply for another police check and not sure where to do this? I'm currently a care manager so have a valid police check but need one another to support my visa. I rang DBS and they said I need a referral, I can't seem to find this? Thanks in advance for any help

Question: I have been asked to apply for another police check and not sure where to do this? I'm currently a care manager so have a valid police check but need one another to support my visa. I rang DBS and they said I need a referral, I can't seem to find this? Thanks in advance for any help

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx is the link if its a UK police check.

DBS checks are not valid for migration purposes.

Congrats on all the Grants!!! im so happy for you all :)

Medicals dont show up on your immi account when completed, and unfortunately you dont get the results either. If there was a problem though you would have been contacted by now :)

Thank you so much for replying! I can stop bloody panicking now then!

Whooooo that's fab alansuspect , so happy for you all, you have being email watching for ages like us all, good luck and hope to hear from you from the other side , have to let us all know how you go

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I just got granted my visa! Straight to 100 :)

My CO even phoned me before to check my circumstances were still ok haha.

Amazing.

Wow iam going to start coming on here everyday iam missing all the exciting news and have to trail through the messages, well done to all the visas granted this month, so exciting news ,NOT jealous much hehehe.... With regarding the medical bit and police checks, I got told by London Aussie house when I rang awhile ago, they do it for 6 months after you apply so when you go to have it done and visa granted it is 6mths full on both ,as they need to be more then 3 months for when you arrive in Aussie .

Lol jen44 keeps asking me too , I keep forgetting to email and ask my agent ,with U.S. Going through them I don't get any contact from immi at all, we signed it all over to them ,but will email and ask them

Do you have a CO yet Aussiegirl? I know I'm impatient but I've not heard anything yet.