SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

You guys aren't gonna believe this....

Messages my CO as suggested and just got a reply saying that iur visas were GRANTED on 4/08/2015!!!

Wow. I'm elated.

Mind, I definitey didn't receive any email - gone back through spam, junk and bin and nothing.

Worth sending a message if any of you are in the same position.

NOW TO POP A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE![/quote

Told you so, lol, Congrats

You guys aren't gonna believe this....

Messages my CO as suggested and just got a reply saying that iur visas were GRANTED on 4/08/2015!!!

Wow. I'm elated.

Mind, I definitey didn't receive any email - gone back through spam, junk and bin and nothing.

Worth sending a message if any of you are in the same position.

NOW TO POP A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE![/quote

Told you so, lol, Congrats

Thank you so much buddy.

Just hoping it's under 12 months cause I got my medical done shortly after my application was made and that will only be valid for a year. We're heading over regardless I'm January and if it's not through them will just fly to Bali or NZ for a short break before returning to activate.

Can't believe it's such a mission. I'm sure with the price increase and waiting times it's a deterrent for people to apply. Which is the point I'm gathering.

Hiya I got the 100 such a relief :smile:

Congratulations! Can I ask how long you have been with your partner? I'm hoping my fiance goes straight to the 100 but not sure of what they consider to be long enough. We have been together in a relationship (as well as living together, we met as housemates) for 6 and a half years.

Hi all,

Great to find a place that has some information on visa timelines. Applied in January and was given the 10-14 months story.

However I've heard from agencies that this can be quicker. Will keep you guys updated.

We applied at the end of January too so hopefully they process all of our Visas around the same time :-) 10 months is around October so fingers crossed!

Congratulations! Can I ask how long you have been with your partner? I'm hoping my fiance goes straight to the 100 but not sure of what they consider to be long enough. We have been together in a relationship (as well as living together, we met as housemates) for 6 and a half years.

If I'm not mistaken, the rules are you have to have been in a relationship/living together for 5 years, or 2 if you have children.

If you hae been together for 3 years, or together for 2 years but have a dependent child then you qualify for the 100. That's what the immi.gov info says anyway. Hope that helps.

Hi ozmichelle we have been together 10 years (married 8 years) and have 3 children.

I've still not been assigned a CO, I'm flying to Australia on Tuesday. Do I have to contact the department to inform them I have a tourist visa or should I just wait till I get a CO?

Hi

You should definitely inform them that you are applying for a tourist visa otherwise you risk overriding your spousal visa.

Huge congrats GW , that's great going straight to the 100 , I hope my partner does as well we have being together for 14 yrs . Now for the fun part to start

Thanks, man. We're chuffed. I'm still not entirely sure what difference being granted the 100 straight away will make, mind. Are there any benefits to having it?