SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Thanks bronyaur, I've emailed a reply to the first email I received from my CO, but it's just the standard email address you send documents to. Do you have a direct email for your CO?

I had been replying to the original email if I wanted to speak to my CO, which was great. Then I emailed to confirm my medical and someone else replied (they were covering for my CO or something) and told me to use the online form from now on. I did that the other day and haven't heard a word yet. Try your original email, just in case.

This is brilliant Pookie. I love spreadsheets ha ha ha

Join the Queue!

How we Brits love a queue!! Thought I'd pass a bit of time whilst I'm waiting and make a list of known applicants from when the application was submitted.

Please let me know if I've missed you off, or have had your visa granted. Turns out there's a fair few of us and I'm sure a few silent members/guests out there.

[TABLE=width: 700, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]NAME[/TD]

[TD]VISA TYPE[/TD]

[TD]CO[/TD]

[TD]APPLIED[/TD]

[TD]GRANTED [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]August14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]14/08/14[/TD]

[TD]...still waiting[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ADGT[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]VF[/TD]

[TD]16/09/14[/TD]

[TD]09/06/15 (100)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ange [/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]LG[/TD]

[TD]18/09/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JarvisG[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]LG[/TD]

[TD]23/09/14[/TD]

[TD]09/06/15 (309)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PJd2628[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD]DP[/TD]

[TD]19/09/14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jaclyn Hayes[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]DP[/TD]

[TD]06/10/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lea211[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD]LG[/TD]

[TD]09/10/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]lollipop1804[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]??/10/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]alansuspect[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]OH[/TD]

[TD]04/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JTSpurs[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]DP[/TD]

[TD]04/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mirella[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]IP[/TD]

[TD]05/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JenNT[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]DP[/TD]

[TD]11/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pookie72[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]WP[/TD]

[TD]15/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gbamber[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD]LC[/TD]

[TD]18/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mrsguvs[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]CF[/TD]

[TD]28/11/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Eifster[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD]??[/TD]

[TD]22/12/14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wan2go[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD]VF[/TD]

[TD]22/12/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]lp77[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]DP[/TD]

[TD]24/12/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]bobby122[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]OH[/TD]

[TD]27/12/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bronyuar[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]CF[/TD]

[TD]31/12/14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]nadini777[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]31/12/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Snowy5100[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]31/12/14[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SiobhanandLee[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]22/01/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ozmichelle[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]KP[/TD]

[TD]29/01/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]lewnee[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]09/02/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Luc81[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]RN[/TD]

[TD]17/02/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Yorkshire123[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]VF[/TD]

[TD]18/02/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]michaelwowser[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]28/02/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DafK[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]02/03/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gazdad[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]16/03/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melibios[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]LC[/TD]

[TD]17/03/15[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CameronsDad[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD]V[/TD]

[TD]23/03/15[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne maz[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]03/05/15[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Aussiegirl[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]TBA![/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bound4Tassie[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]TBA![/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jen44[/TD]

[TD]PMV 300[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]TBA![/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bradb[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]???[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LJD90[/TD]

[TD]309/100[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]???[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

SOOOO I'm another lucky person today too….. i got quoted 10-14 months and i just got my 309 visa grant notice!! 8.5 months! i can't believe it. Il still be leaving in august but I'm so surprised it came through this early. good luck to everyone still waiting. :cute:

Well done. Brilliant news.

We just got the grant email!!!!! And straight to 100! So excited I'm still shaking! 8 months 24 days! Bubbles tonight!!!!!!!

That is fantastic ADGT. You have the same CO as me, I think. She didn't sign her email with a surname.

What are your circumstances that led to you going directly to PR?

Thanks bronyaur, I've emailed a reply to the first email I received from my CO, but it's just the standard email address you send documents to. Do you have a direct email for your CO?

Ive never had a direct one, but my CO replied when i used the original email address. Some how it is linked when you put your file number as reference. He did respond several times, so i think its your best option.

That is fantastic ADGT. You have the same CO as me, I think. She didn't sign her email with a surname.

To go straight to PR you need 3 years cohabitation/marriage or 2 years if there is a child of the relationship.

Hopefully you get yours early then as well!

We have been together for 7 years and have two children so we were hoping we would get the 100! Are you in a similar situation?

Hi CameronsDad, is the CO's initials not in the subject of the email? Mine went: Application/visa reference number, CO's initials, my name, then 'sec unclassified'

You are told to keep that subject in any correspondences to the london migration email address, presumably so the right person looks at it. That's what I did anyway and my CO emailed me this morning.

BTW I applied for my Working Holiday Visa on Thursday and it still hasn't been granted! This is nearly as nerve-wrecking as waiting for the 309.

Hi CameronsDad, is the CO's initials not in the subject of the email? Mine went: Application/visa reference number, CO's initials, my name, then 'sec unclassified'

You are told to keep that subject in any correspondences to the london migration email address, presumably so the right person looks at it. That's what I did anyway and my CO emailed me this morning.

BTW I applied for my Working Holiday Visa on Thursday and it still hasn't been granted! This is nearly as nerve-wrecking as waiting for the 309.

You're spot on. It was in the subject line of the email all along.

My CO is VF!!

Hopefully you get yours early then as well!

We have been together for 7 years and have two children so we were hoping we would get the 100! Are you in a similar situation?

We have lived together for four years and been married for two years. Our son is one in September. That fulfills the criteria that Nemesis describes but I'm not sure if we will get it. I hope it's a straight black or white decision that our CO makes and we too go directly to PR.

It's great to see some September grants, be interesting to see when the first October grants start. Maybe London will speed up to the same a Berlin. They were quoted 10-14 months last year and I seen some people get under 8 month grants.

Hi all

I'm so glad I've found this page! I want to get my application lodged before July because the cost will increase. I'll be applying in the UK and I've just received my police checks (UK & Australian) in the post and I have the required documents for the application. I want to know if it's worth getting my medicals done now or wait till I've been appointed a CO?

Also, I want to know if I lodge the application online do I just scan the documents or will I have to post them to the Australian High Commission in London?

Furthermore, I'm considering lodging the application and then applying for a tourist visa that will allow me to visit Australia. Has anyone applied for the partner visa and then visited Australia? It would be great if I could receive tips/feedback and general information from anyone who has experience.

Thanks

James

We have lived together for four years and been married for two years. Our son is one in September. That fulfills the criteria that Nemesis describes but I'm not sure if we will get it. I hope it's a straight black or white decision that our CO makes and we too go directly to PR.

You might the criteria so no reason why you shouldn't!

You should hold the medical until asked. It's only got a 12 month time on it so you would possibly have to do it again. Same for the police checks unfortunately. And I have a PMV lodged at the moment and I should get my tourist visa today sometime. There's no reason why you can't visit Australia whilst your application is being processed. You just can't be there when they want to grant your visa.

Hi all

I'm so glad I've found this page! I want to get my application lodged before July because the cost will increase. I'll be applying in the UK and I've just received my police checks (UK & Australian) in the post and I have the required documents for the application. I want to know if it's worth getting my medicals done now or wait till I've been appointed a CO?

Also, I want to know if I lodge the application online do I just scan the documents or will I have to post them to the Australian High Commission in London?

Furthermore, I'm considering lodging the application and then applying for a tourist visa that will allow me to visit Australia. Has anyone applied for the partner visa and then visited Australia? It would be great if I could receive tips/feedback and general information from anyone who has experience.

Thanks

James

Probably best to wait before getting the medical done - they usually ask for it around the 6 month mark. Applying on line is easy, you just scan docs in, no need to post off the originals anywhere. Going over on a tourist visa while waiting for the partner visa to be granted is fine - I did exactly that, no problems at all :) Good luck :)

Well finally made the decision to use a migration agent, suggested on here, which OMG is going to be so much easier as if one false move and it takes for ever to get it sorted, and need them before end of month when prices go up, so as of today all system go, so happy and hopefully won't be a headache and be an enjoyable thing...next the house lol

Probably best to wait before getting the medical done - they usually ask for it around the 6 month mark. Applying on line is easy, you just scan docs in, no need to post off the originals anywhere. Going over on a tourist visa while waiting for the partner visa to be granted is fine - I did exactly that, no problems at all :) Good luck :)

What tourist visa did you get? Can you fly to New Zealand and return to Australia after a few days if you want too?

Hi bcml

I am sponsoring my boyfriend to become PR in Australia (I was granted PR in may through my mother on a 457). We still live in England, we lodged our visa on 13th March, was assigned a case officer in may and are still waiting for any further updates. He has completed his police check but we are waiting on his medical as it only lasts 1 year. How long did yours take to grant?

We are also leaving England on 13th August to travel around south east asia. If his visa isnt granted by the time we want to go to Australia will he be ok going in on a holiday visa until his temp PR is granted?

Thanks

Leah

Hi bcml

I am sponsoring my boyfriend to become PR in Australia (I was granted PR in may through my mother on a 457). We still live in England, we lodged our visa on 13th March, was assigned a case officer in may and are still waiting for any further updates. He has completed his police check but we are waiting on his medical as it only lasts 1 year. How long did yours take to grant?

We are also leaving England on 13th August to travel around south east asia. If his visa isnt granted by the time we want to go to Australia will he be ok going in on a holiday visa until his temp PR is granted?

Thanks

Leah

Hi, firstly are you applying for a 309/100 defacto partner visa? If so you need to show that you have been living at the same address for at least 12 months sharing bills etc. Current waiting times are 10/14 months for visa grant. If you travel to Australia before the grant on a tourist visa you must tell your CO who will instruct you to go offshore while the grant comes through, you then return after a few days and enter Australia on the 309/100.

Your CO will let you know when to take the medical as it lasts 12 months and does your police certificate.

So iam getting this right they might grant the PR if relationship is of a great many years, we have being together for 15 yrs, mortgage,kids had the dog, only thing was a picket white fence and tartan blanket lol

So iam getting this right they might grant the PR if relationship is of a great many years, we have being together for 15 yrs, mortgage,kids had the dog, only thing was a picket white fence and tartan blanket lol

Not a great many years at all, two years with kids, three without :)