SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hey everyone! Been seeing the August people getting granted and hoping mine isn't fair off!!applied 14 August 2014 and getting worried now!!

Just been granted my visa this morning. Don't worry it's all down to your case officer. Someine on here was granted last week and they applied on the 30th. As hard as it is be patient, it will come through soon.

Good luck to everyone else.

Just been granted my visa this morning. Don't worry it's all down to your case officer. Someine on here was granted last week and they applied on the 30th. As hard as it is be patient, it will come through soon.

Time to pop that cork! Congratulations shortyboyo!

Whooo op congrats that's brill at news ... All systems go then from now on

So for the online form - are dual citizen children "non migrating dependants"? ( they are coming with us obviously but not migrating as they are Aus citizens) but do you put their details in here or does this mean they will get asked to do medicals?? I have already filled in their details in the section on my close family ie parents, siblings, children.

So for the online form - are dual citizen children "non migrating dependants"? ( they are coming with us obviously but not migrating as they are Aus citizens) but do you put their details in here or does this mean they will get asked to do medicals?? I have already filled in their details in the section on my close family ie parents, siblings, children.

Hi, Non Migrating deependants simply means kids that arent going with you. So in other words your dual citizen children should not be included in this field.

Hi, Non Migrating deependants simply means kids that arent going with you. So in other words your dual citizen children should not be included in this field.

It's very stressful getting everything right!! The children aren't 'migrating dependants ' or 'non migrating dependants '! It's very confusing!

I've filled in all 26/26 pages but I still need to add/amend some details ....so I daren't click next in case I can't go back to edit it!

Hi everyone I've been silently following this thread for a while now and have been noticing a lot of people who have applied well after my partner and I getting approved...

I'm starting to get a little concerned now.

Applied one 8th July 2012 and our original assigned CO was AW.

Our final info request was submitted within a week or two upon it being at the start. Medicals and police checks were submitted with the initial submission.

Last we've heard was on the 16th of March 2015 - we were reassigned our CO to DP and were simply told this would NOT impact our processing time.

I can't seem to notice anyone else with either of these CO's. We also fall into the 9 month application bracket... in a couple days it will be 11 months.

Would love to know what is taking so long =/

Hi everyone I've been silently following this thread for a while now and have been noticing a lot of people who have applied well after my partner and I getting approved...

Our final info request was submitted within a week or two upon it being at the start. Medicals and police checks were submitted with the initial submission.

Last we've heard was on the 16th of March 2015 - we were reassigned our CO to DP and were simply told this would NOT impact our processing time.

I can't seem to notice anyone else with either of these CO's. We also fall into the 9 month application bracket... in a couple days it will be 11 months.

I would get in touch with your CO. Plenty have nudged them ,only to find lo and behold a visa grant in the inbox shortly after! Good luck!

We have DP and applied on 19th sept for a PMV 300 Will be interested to know how long it takes you for your grant

Hi, would definately email them as you might find you need to do another medical and or police check. 11 months is long considering when you applied.

Hi, would definately email them as you might find you need to do another medical and or police check. 11 months is long considering when you applied.

They have never responded to any of my emails. I have also submitted the online form and no response either. I just did both again any way will see how goes.

This is beyond frustrating now, I wish I could see someone face to face.

They have never responded to any of my emails. I have also submitted the online form and no response either. I just did both again any way will see how goes.

Try calling the european help line and see if they can shed some light.

Could you not just call the Australian High Commision in London and ask for your case officer (Assuming you know their name)

I believe from here it is unusual, but I spoke to my case officer over the phone, they are just normal humans doing a job.

Hi Hux,

As advised by others on here I would contact them to see what is going on. I was granted mine yesterday and DP was my case officer and you applied before I did. Hopefully you'll give them the nudge needed to grant it.

I have DP... We are using an agent therefore everything goes through the agent first but they assure me that everything is going fine. Applied 6th October last year. So I'm hoping to be granted in August. Good luck. X

Thanks everyone for your help and support. I managed to get in touch with DP, and sure enough there was some error and confusion when when we were reassigned our CO.

Things sound promising now, will be sure to post again if there is any good news.

HI TO ALL HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AND HAVE FINALLY JOINED SO I CAN POST TO... I APPLIED NOV 11th 2014 AND THE WAITING IS NOW FRUSTRATING ME... REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO BOOK FLIGHTS AND ORGANISE PACKING. ALSO WOULD BE NICE FOR THE KIDS TO KNOW A DATE AS ITS HARD FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND..