SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hey Chloe! I have no idea. However, i did apply from Turkey. Like everyone else i was told the wait was strictly 9-12 months. I dont know if applying online helped. I guess its up to how fast the case managers work. And, also the extra prayers I made 

Oh come on already! Visa please. It is 9 months tomorrow.

I'm about to head into London and will be going past Oz House. I'll have the megaphone handy and yell out to give your Hubby his visa TODAY! Technically you're now into the 10th month...

Hubby and I really hope today is a good day for all of you who are at or nearing the 9 month mark.

Yay! Thanks guys!

I hope it helps! Having to stop at the traffic lights right at the door to Oz House meant we got to yell it over and over and over! We yelled our way around the whole building for you! It's making me giggle just thinking how mad we must've looked to those walking by. :-D

Well, no joy there. Apparently it is being 'finalised' and will be granted very shortly - some time in the next month. FFS!

That's exasperating!

If, when you received the grant, it was on parchment made by stitching individual butterfly wings together, written with individually hand-carved letters made by the finest Swiss jewellers I could maybe understand why they take so long.

It's incredible that it takes longer to make a visa grant than it takes to make a whole new human being.

I wonder what it is they still have to do that they haven't managed to fit in to the 9 months they've had so far?

Yayy!! My visa just came through!! I've been trying my best not to check my emails too often, lasted over an hour without checking and there it was! So happy to finally be able to start planning things. I run my own small business so got soo much to organise!

Fingers crossed you'll get yours through soon TheEscapePlan! Will be looking out for your good news :)

Yayy!! My visa just came through!! I've been trying my best not to check my emails too often, lasted over an hour without checking and there it was! So happy to finally be able to start planning things. I run my own small business so got soo much to organise!

Fingers crossed you'll get yours through soon TheEscapePlan! Will be looking out for your good news :)

Congratulations!! How long did it take to get the grant?

Congrats NaomiSimone!! You must be so excited!

TheEscapePlan and Sandyp you must be so frustrated!! 9 moths your application has been sitting in a pile what more could they need to do!! On the plus side though atleast you know the grant is coming so you can rest easy and start planning your trip, so far as even booking flights?? I would!! Get outta here before the winter sets in!!!