SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I think I am going to explode with all this waiting! Going by other peoples time line I should get my grant today! But nothing.....yet! I have not succeeded in any work today as I have just been sitting refreshing my emails! It is amazing how much junk you get when you just want that one email!!!!

I really hope hope you get it, we have nothing booked but am itching to get my flights booked but hubby says we should wait :(

who's your co?

Hey!

my CO is SV , i really hope to get it to ! a lot of airlines are on sale at the moment i think , cant you just book it and change the dates if u need , or is that too expensive maybe.. Have you tried to contact your CO recently?

Hey!

my CO is SV , i really hope to get it to ! a lot of airlines are on sale at the moment i think , cant you just book it and change the dates if u need , or is that too expensive maybe.. Have you tried to contact your CO recently?

I know that's why I want to book, think I'll have to work on him this weekend!! Contacted co a week ago and she said between early feb and early march which is the 8/9 month mark still hoping it'll be a bit sooner

I know that's why I want to book, think I'll have to work on him this weekend!! Contacted co a week ago and she said between early feb and early march which is the 8/9 month mark still hoping it'll be a bit sooner

I really hope you get it soon !

you should check out malaysia airlines , it seems to be 650 £ for mid feb from London to sydney.

Ah I just looked on the Australia House website and it is closed today! So certainly won't be getting it today!! :arghh:

But the good news is that it doesn't say that it is shut on Monday so maybe.........:biggrin:

I thought they said thy are closed on Australian public holidays.

Guest Sdavis654
Excellent, must be such a relief! Happy job hunting! Congratulations again. Meanwhile waiting trying not to fret or be impatient. :)

BizLarker - I am the same as you. I sent off the De facto on the 12th June 2013, assigned a CO on the 25th June 2013. Completed the medical and police checks and now eagerly awaiting for an answer.....hopefully it won't be too much longer for the both of us

BizLarker - I am the same as you. I sent off the De facto on the 12th June 2013, assigned a CO on the 25th June 2013. Completed the medical and police checks and now eagerly awaiting for an answer.....hopefully it won't be too much longer for the both of us

We'll have to keep each other posted! Trying to put to the back of my mind!

Hi has anybody filled out the application on line me and my girlfriend are in the process of doing so any information would be greatly appreciated

Gary and Jenny

Yea we applied online on 13th of Jan, it was very straighforward and had no issues so far. You will need payment upfront to allow you to complete, and also upload docs which can be a bit time consuming. A lot less hassle than posting everything to London along with certified docs however.

We have since been asked to upload some additional docs which is not a problem.

Good luck

Guest Sdavis654
Are you all going to be in Melbourne? We'll have to organise a trip - I haven't been there yet!

It seems that way...I'm hoping its not long for the visa to come through then I'll be straight on the plane back to Melbourne.

It seems like a get together is in order :)

Im 6th of june, i told my CO that i booked my flight for the 29th of jan, she said to call her back before i fly and she will try to grant it before i arrive...

Otherwise it will be tourist visa until then...

i seriously hope i to get it next week!..

hi Juliusoz, how did you get on with your case officer?

Hey!

Apparently i will have an answer tomorrow!

I'm freaking out coz im flying tomorrow night!!

I dont understand why they cannot tell me now...

Best of luck! It is strange but someone mentioned that they only know which visa'sbthey can grant on a day by day basis. Either way you'll be coming and if worse comes to the worst you get a mini break away!

Guest Sdavis654

I'm actually a little bit confused about when the date of lodgement should be! Is it the date they sent the letter and give you a CO or is it the date that its sent off? I sent the visa on the 13th June 2013, then the money came out on the 23rd June and then a letter from our CO on the 25th June - does this mean our date of lodgement is the 13th? my CO also advised me she had everything she needed and it would take approx 9 months from date of lodgement but by the sounds of things, they are moving through the applications a bit quicker. Did anyone else get told this?

I'm actually a little bit confused about when the date of lodgement should be! Is it the date they sent the letter and give you a CO or is it the date that its sent off? I sent the visa on the 13th June 2013, then the money came out on the 23rd June and then a letter from our CO on the 25th June - does this mean our date of lodgement is the 13th? my CO also advised me she had everything she needed and it would take approx 9 months from date of lodgement but by the sounds of things, they are moving through the applications a bit quicker. Did anyone else get told this?

In my case, the date of lodgement was mentioned in the acknowledgement letter from my CO (in the first line of the letter actually).

Something like:

"I am writing to confirm receipt of your migrant visa application that was lodged with this office on 22 October 2013."

Which was actually the date the money was taken out of my account (they received the application the day before).

Guest Sdavis654
In my case, the date of lodgement was mentioned in the acknowledgement letter from my CO (in the first line of the letter actually).

Something like:

"I am writing to confirm receipt of your migrant visa application that was lodged with this office on 22 October 2013."

Which was actually the date the money was taken out of my account (they received the application the day before).

Thank you for your reply. I think I may have my dates a bit muddled up here! It may have been the 13th june that the CO mentioned they had received it, i can't seem to find the bank statement that gives me the date of the payment coming out :/

Fingers crossed anyway that it will be sooner rather than later, I just want to get back to my OH

Don't know if things are moving quicker, it will be 8 months tomorrow since I applied, still waiting :(

I am at the 8 month mark as well so just waiting and hoping! They did seem to be moving a bit quicker just before Christmas as some people were getting granted around the 7 month mark but maybe Christmas slowed things down a little!

Well hopefully soon! I don't fly until 9th March so still have some time but it would be one thing less to worry about!