SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest wardie77
Today is my estimated day of grant ....just checked and not so far , maybe after they have had a nice lunch lol..

The anticipation !!!!!!!:laugh:

I'd put a cheeky little call in... GOOD LUCK!!!

I did the visa application myself...I didn't waste tones of money on an agent ....I am a female australian by birth and we live in the U.K, and So I Sponcerd my u.k male partner on a 309/100 partner visa.

We launched his application on the 21st feb 2012

police check was applied for 27th feb 2012

Medicals were done on the 13 th of march 2012

Police check was sent to them on the 14th of march.

We received an email on the 18th of march saying that no further evidence was needed and visa was being proccessed

we got the answer back this week via email on the 8th of August that they have given him a PERMINENT subclass 100 visa for australia :-) !!!! Hooorrrraay !

We have to be in the county by 16th of march 2013 next year to activate it. Plan to go in feb 2013

3 cat too ..Sydney location.

Guest pinkgibbon
I did the visa application myself...I didn't waste tones of money on an agent ....I am a female australian by birth and we live in the U.K, and So I Sponcerd my u.k male partner on a 309/100 partner visa.

We launched his application on the 21st feb 2012

police check was applied for 27th feb 2012

Medicals were done on the 13 th of march 2012

Police check was sent to them on the 14th of march.

We received an email on the 18th of march saying that no further evidence was needed and visa was being proccessed

we got the answer back this week via email on the 8th of August that they have given him a PERMINENT subclass 100 visa for australia :-) !!!! Hooorrrraay !

We have to be in the county by 16th of march 2013 next year to activate it. Plan to go in feb 2013

3 cat too ..Sydney location.

Congrats

Guest Bamber

So, 5 months & 2 days after lodging my application I've just been officially granted my temp partner visa! MT is my CO. Wishing you all good news very soon :)

My CO stopped replying to my emails. I think I burnt that bridge well & truly.

Not sure what to do now. Will probably just wait until the last moment then panic about flights & tourist visa. :o

Dave

Dont worry ....you will get it .. you have another month before your flight .why would he stop replying to your emails?? are you sure he is not on annual leave or something ?

Guest charleysmum74
So, 5 months & 2 days after lodging my application I've just been officially granted my temp partner visa! MT is my CO. Wishing you all good news very soon :)

Big congrats, MT seems very efficient. I sent SV a message this week and it bounced back, she is on a months leave again. PS and MT were given as alternative contacts. I sent my query to PS who told me to wait until SV was back, I sent the query to MT who gave me loads of helpful information and told me she had put a note on my file.

Good luck with everything Bamber :)

Guest charleysmum74
My CO stopped replying to my emails. I think I burnt that bridge well & truly.

Not sure what to do now. Will probably just wait until the last moment then panic about flights & tourist visa. :o

Dave

You will be fine, don't panic! If you do end up coming on a tourist visa, you will be fine too. (which I'm sure won't be the case for you)

I'm here on a tourist visa. My perm visa is due for grant in Sept, I was told by MT (in SV's absence) to email SV on 1st Sept to find out what date I need to be out of the country for my visa grant. So being here on a tourist visa means that I will know the date that visa will be granted so that I can 'do one to NZ'!

Good luck, it's nail biting isn't it!

Guest Chantel
Just got my wifes 2nd stage visa approved, 100, 2 years to the day since the 309 was approved, as we have been to Aus and now back in the UK there is a 'must enter by date' condition of the end of july next year on it. We are planning to go for a holiday in feb/mar next year so will activate it then.

That's excellent news! :cute:

Hubby's partner/spouse migration visa application sent on 8/8/12. YAY!!!! now waiting to hear! :ssign19:

Good luck! Once all the running around is done and you can do nothing but sit and wait it's a slow old process.

I'm looking at flights (Malaysian Airlines seem stupidly cheap in December and hideously expensive in January - don't know why). But no point booking until we have an offer on the house. Hope the process goes smoothly for you.

Guest jemma liverpool

lodged Subclass 309 Visa: 02/05/2012

Assigned CO (AB) : 15/05/2012

police check: approved

Medical : approved

Visa status: waiting :(

Guest Chantel
Good luck! Once all the running around is done and you can do nothing but sit and wait it's a slow old process.

I'm looking at flights (Malaysian Airlines seem stupidly cheap in December and hideously expensive in January - don't know why). But no point booking until we have an offer on the house. Hope the process goes smoothly for you.

Thanks mng :cute: i thought the fairs would be the other way around, have also been looking at Malaysia but for 10th Jan, might look a few weeks before that and see what comes up! So hoping the time flies.

You will be fine, don't panic! If you do end up coming on a tourist visa, you will be fine too. (which I'm sure won't be the case for you)

I'm here on a tourist visa. My perm visa is due for grant in Sept, I was told by MT (in SV's absence) to email SV on 1st Sept to find out what date I need to be out of the country for my visa grant. So being here on a tourist visa means that I will know the date that visa will be granted so that I can 'do one to NZ'!

Good luck, it's nail biting isn't it!

Charleysmum,

Did MT say she wasnt back until 1st September? It thought it was 20th August?

Thanks mng :cute: i thought the fairs would be the other way around, have also been looking at Malaysia but for 10th Jan, might look a few weeks before that and see what comes up! So hoping the time flies.

Me too. The difference is extraordinary. Unless they've just not released fares for Jan and they default to more expensive or something. For the 4 of us they came in loads cheaper than anyone else.

Guest Chantel
Me too. The difference is extraordinary. Unless they've just not released fares for Jan and they default to more expensive or something. For the 4 of us they came in loads cheaper than anyone else.

I just did a search on skyscanner and the cheapest flight I've seen between the beginning of October and the end of January is £573 non stop direct from Heathrow to Brisbane on Korean Airlines. Didn't even know you could go that far direct? it's a 24hr and 10mmin flight apparently!

Hi Guys,

My wife and kids are booked on a Korean Airlines flight from Gatwick to Brisbane on the 13th November - says direct on Skyscanner - but it isn't, it stops at Seoul for a few hours.

Anyway - the wife, 3 kids (aged 9/5 and 4) - cost £1800.

Scott

Guest Chantel
Have you guys got quotes from IOM as well? I paid £1085 (i think..) for 2 adults and a baby with Malaysia through IOM.

G'day Dave, haven't heard of IOM, is that how I would put it in a google search? that is a good quote there.