SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

What date in dec did you lodge,? If you get a grant before me im gonna hunt you down lol. :(

Congrats Harvey88..feel I can safely answer this now ;) We were 30th December, no agent. Thanks to your news feeling a bit more optimistic!

I've just been granted my de facto visa. I'm in the gym, just checked my email on my iPhone and have the confirmation email saying its approved. I'm trying not to cry on the cross trainer !!!!!

Whooo hooo Congratulations Harvey! :biglaugh:

This seems rather odd to me... seems like they are trying to reduce the influx of partners to Aus... perhaps there is a secret quota they don't tell anyone about...

There is but it's no secret. Looks like the partner visas will go up by almost 1000 next financial year

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

Congratulations Harvey, so so happy for you!!

I have my medical this wednesday in Brentwood, pretty nervous. The hospital have told me i need to print off forms 26 and 160 and take them with me and 2 passport photos. When I looked for the forms it says you can only download them if youve made an online visa application. Have you guys have to get and use these forms? from where do i get them?

Woohoo Harvey, congratulations, that is great news :cool:

I have my medical this wednesday in Brentwood, pretty nervous. The hospital have told me i need to print off forms 26 and 160 and take them with me and 2 passport photos. When I looked for the forms it says you can only download them if youve made an online visa application. Have you guys have to get and use these forms? from where do i get them?

When I booked my medical they were going on about online applications and I had to phone my Co as they got me so confused. She said to tell them I had lodged a paper based application and require a ehealth check. You will need your passport number and your HAP number. All I needed on the day was my passport and payment.

Guest Bazinga

Look on the website, there's a compliant form on there. Ask for their supervisors name. I think there is def a cap or quota as why else would it all be on hold so to speak now?

Woohoo Harvey, congratulations, that is great news :cool:

When I booked my medical they were going on about online applications and I had to phone my Co as they got me so confused. She said to tell them I had lodged a paper based application and require a ehealth check. You will need your passport number and your HAP number. All I needed on the day was my passport and payment.

I phoned the medical centre and told them i had made a paper visa application and the woman kept on about checking my application online, i told her i couldnt because its a paper visa lodgement. I did say to her i require a e-health check, she said it is all done electronically but that i still need to have the forms, i told her i couldnt physically get them, then she took my details and said she would get back to me, this was last Thursday. havn't heard from her yet and my appointment is Wednesday morning. I guess i better phone back tomorrow. anyone else been told to bring forms?

Look on the website, there's a compliant form on there. Ask for their supervisors name. I think there is def a cap or quota as why else would it all be on hold so to speak now?

It is bokers, isn't it!!!

I sent an email today askig if I could have a date confirmation but I am not optimistic. I wish Bazinga that my CO had of given me a set date so I could complain. They initially said, May and then now June.....

Guest wardie77
I was just wondering how long people waited after getting their medical checks done before they heard anything from their COs?

I heard back from my CO about 4 days after my medical to confirm that he had recieved it and that no further information was required.

Good luck greeneyes!

I phoned the medical centre and told them i had made a paper visa application and the woman kept on about checking my application online, i told her i couldnt because its a paper visa lodgement. I did say to her i require a e-health check, she said it is all done electronically but that i still need to have the forms, i told her i couldnt physically get them, then she took my details and said she would get back to me, this was last Thursday. havn't heard from her yet and my appointment is Wednesday morning. I guess i better phone back tomorrow. anyone else been told to bring forms?

Did you get a HAP number from your CO?

I did it! I sent off the pile of paperwork today for the spouse visa. Now the waiting begins but I am just glad it is in the post. I'm just having thoughts of what I forgot to do eg. did I put dates after the signature etc. Be glad when I hear from the CO so I can then get the medicals done.

Also heard from AHPRA that they had received my application today - yay just glad it got there.

Guest wardie77
I did it! I sent off the pile of paperwork today for the spouse visa. Now the waiting begins but I am just glad it is in the post. I'm just having thoughts of what I forgot to do eg. did I put dates after the signature etc. Be glad when I hear from the CO so I can then get the medicals done.

Also heard from AHPRA that they had received my application today - yay just glad it got there.

Well done meegs! It is such a hige relief once it is submitted and you get the email from them. Then the long wait begins!

Welcome to the twilight zone!

Guest jubjub87

MEEGS...can i ask? what visa in particular did you send off...was it the 300 or 309 or? I sent off mine yesterday to the london house, i wanted to see what someone elses progress was and what it will be seems as we put it in at the same time! im doing a prospective marriage visa 300. its exciting huh?! but nerve wrecking!

Guest sarah1607

At long last it's in :)

Posted Wed 6th June..

Arrived at Australia House Thurs 7th June..

Email on the 8th asking for medicals to be done and an address for when we get to Oz for second stage processing..

Medical done today 12th June.. (also recieved our receipt of payment, police checks and the photos we submitted as evidence this morning in the post)

X-ray booked for tomorrow 13th June..

And the C/O we were assigned is JC, who seems very nice and efficient..

So once we get confirmation all is good with the medicals and our C/O says we dont need to submit anything else we are off to wait it out in Cambodia..

Happy days :)

Edited by sarah1607

Hi maisem

I couldn't get hold of the forms either. It wasn't an issue, the clinic deals with it. Make sure you have your passport and your HAP number.

The medical was straight forward: blood pressure, weight, height, photo, copy passport, chat about med history, look in eyes, listen to breathing, pee in cup, chest x-ray, blood test, take £200.

Enjoy!

John

Here is the links http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf