calling all 175 applicants.

rach28

Guest sanpas

Hi All,

I've checked the status today early morning.

bt nothing special has happend, CO hasn't been allocated yet.

will c on Monday guys...

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mel.R
Thanks mel....were on it:yes:! well as long as QLD don't move the goal posts from now until monday!

Lou x

Good luck!

Mx

Guest elaineyc

well guys,

just thought i'd let you all know that we got a CASE OFFICER TODAY !!! Woo hoo, sooo excited. Paper application lodged sept 30th 08, so there's hope for everyone. Hope all of you still in limbo land hear something soon.:smile:

Nurse, on CSL.

Now have the slightly daunting task of hurrying meds andP/C's etc as thought it was going to take us even longer.:jiggy:

elaineyc xx

well guys,

just thought i'd let you all know that we got a CASE OFFICER TODAY !!! Woo hoo, sooo excited. Paper application lodged sept 30th 08, so there's hope for everyone. Hope all of you still in limbo land hear something soon.:smile:

Nurse, on CSL.

Now have the slightly daunting task of hurrying meds andP/C's etc as thought it was going to take us even longer.:jiggy:

elaineyc xx

Congratulations guys! That must be huge weight lifted, well done now go celebrate!!!

well guys,

just thought i'd let you all know that we got a CASE OFFICER TODAY !!! Woo hoo, sooo excited. Paper application lodged sept 30th 08, so there's hope for everyone. Hope all of you still in limbo land hear something soon.

Nurse, on CSL.

Now have the slightly daunting task of hurrying meds andP/C's etc as thought it was going to take us even longer.

elaineyc xx

CONGRATS guys!!! :jiggy:

Guest jane99
well guys,

Nurse, on CSL.

elaineyc xx

Congratulations!!! Maybe mine wont be too far behind.

Guest elaineyc

:spinny: THANKS ALL YOU GUYS.

KNOW WE STILL HAVE QUITE A LONG WAY TO GO YET, BUT IT IS SUCH A HUGE RELIEF TO KNOW THAT AT LEAST OUR CASE IS BEING DEALT WITH.

FEEL LIKE WE ARE REALLY SPINNING NOW BUT IN A GOOD WAY.

STICK WITH IT FOLKS, I HAVE THE VIBE THAT THE BALL IS DEFINATELY ROLLING FOR THE 175'S AND WILL BE SEEING MORE POSTS SAYING C/O BEING GRANTED.

ELAINEYC X:hug:

elaine 38, mark 41, dylan 9 and eva 6

Guest 3zooz
:spinny: THANKS ALL YOU GUYS.

KNOW WE STILL HAVE QUITE A LONG WAY TO GO YET, BUT IT IS SUCH A HUGE RELIEF TO KNOW THAT AT LEAST OUR CASE IS BEING DEALT WITH.

FEEL LIKE WE ARE REALLY SPINNING NOW BUT IN A GOOD WAY.

STICK WITH IT FOLKS, I HAVE THE VIBE THAT THE BALL IS DEFINATELY ROLLING FOR THE 175'S AND WILL BE SEEING MORE POSTS SAYING C/O BEING GRANTED.

ELAINEYC X:hug:

elaine 38, mark 41, dylan 9 and eva 6

Congratulations elaineyc :)

All the best with ur case .

I am a june applicant and still no news yet :)

Guest Grace1981

Congtrats to those with a visa, you lucky things

Applied online 175 19th Sep 08

Husband is an Account (from S.A and I'm Irish) on the MODL he's resitting his English test today to see if he can get 7 points in the 4 subjects as he currently has 6.5 in Three and 8 in One. If he passes he'll be on the CSL. Fingers crossed he does get it, as he's been out of work since 6th jan and is having to go back to S.A to get work. I'll stay here until the visa comes throught :-(

Guest jane99
Well guys, dont know what to say really, my head is spinning and trying to weigh up the options.

Racahel

Hi Racheal. Have missed you on your thread. Feel bad for you guys that are not still on CSL. I am still on as a nurse, but have 457 sponsorship to go soon anyway. I hope you are holding up ok. All I can say is hold on to the dream.

To all the people who are waiting on a 175 visa and have decided to go for a 176 . Do you still think that this is the right thing to do ? What hapens if you are turned down for the 176, will you loose your place with 175. Do you have to work in your chosen occupation, if so what happens if there is no work? We want to go to Queensland and our agent keeps advising us to stick with the 175. If a 176 is so good why where we not put on it in the first place? Will all the people applying for a 176 be making us 175's have to wait even longer !!! How can someone who applies for a 176 in 09 be given priority over all of us 175's logged in 08 , think about it how can this be right.

A lot of people seem to be heading for Queensland now on a 176, but my husband has been in contact with friends on the Sunshine coast and Cairns and they are having to cut staffing levels . But on a positive note the building recession is nowhere near as bad as the UK , they are just looking after themselves- who can blame them . I wish we did that a bit more here and perhaps there would be more work ! good luck to all of us.

To all the people who are waiting on a 175 visa and have decided to go for a 176 . Do you still think that this is the right thing to do ? What hapens if you are turned down for the 176, will you loose your place with 175. Do you have to work in your chosen occupation, if so what happens if there is no work? We want to go to Queensland and our agent keeps advising us to stick with the 175. If a 176 is so good why where we not put on it in the first place? Will all the people applying for a 176 be making us 175's have to wait even longer !!! How can someone who applies for a 176 in 09 be given priority over all of us 175's logged in 08 , think about it how can this be right.

A lot of people seem to be heading for Queensland now on a 176, but my husband has been in contact with friends on the Sunshine coast and Cairns and they are having to cut staffing levels . But on a positive note the building recession is nowhere near as bad as the UK , they are just looking after themselves- who can blame them . I wish we did that a bit more here and perhaps there would be more work ! good luck to all of us.

Do I think it is the right thing to do ABSOLUTLY you dont get nothing for coming second in this world.

We have been told by our agent, that the 175 is still active right up until the state contact Diac, so if the state say no to your 176 application you are still on 175, Also every one has a choice to swap over to 176 from 175 so if you want to swap and grab the opportunity if you wish ( we don't feel guilty as im sure many others don't)

:tongue:

Do I think it is the right thing to do ABSOLUTLY you dont get nothing for coming second in this world.

Sorry to sound so doubtful , but this 176 sounds too good to be true. Does any one know if you have to work in your particular trade? As you already know you can do whatever job on a 175. I just cannot get my head round the fact that you can just jump the queue on this 176 visa. Of course I understand the reasons why people are changing to it . thanks

:tongue:

Sorry to sound so doubtful , but this 176 sounds too good to be true. Does any one know if you have to work in your particular trade? As you already know you can do whatever job on a 175. I just cannot get my head round the fact that you can just jump the queue on this 176 visa. Of course I understand the reasons why people are changing to it . thanks

What have got to lose by going for it the longer you wait the further down the line you go .

Guest asrais

We ordered our WHV's today! We decided that we'll wait it out in Oz, so we fly out on 1st May!! So excited - though we are eating in to the money that we put on the financial declaration for our sponsorship:wideeyed:

What have got to lose by going for it the longer you wait the further down the line you go .

what facts have you got to back this up??????

if none you should not say stuff like this

? why not. put it this way its your discision do what you think best I have made mine.

Why not??

Because it panic's people into doing something rash like changing visas.. I personally would never post info without knowing it is factual. Please think about others is all I ask..... REMENBER AUSTRALIA HAS ALLOTED THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VISAS FOR 2009 ON RECORD .......FACT!

Did we not read in another thread that 175 applicants that lodged in august 2008 may get their visa's by march 2010 ?? so if that is the case those that lodged after august 2008 would be looking at after march 2010 onwards ???

Why not??

Because it panic's people into doing something rash like changing visas.. I personally would never post info without knowing it is factual. Please think about others is all I ask..... REMENBER AUSTRALIA HAS ALLOTED THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF VISAS FOR 2009 ON RECORD .......FACT!

Please dont have ago at me just because you cant make a discision. Have you got an agent? if so use them.

Please dont have ago at me just because you cant make a discision. Have you got an agent? if so use them.

I'm shocked you think I'm having a go at you, you could not be more wrong. Just because I'm not swept up in all this hysteria thats going on at the moment does not mean I'm having a go at people who are.... All I'm saying is we must deal in fact and not rumour's..Remenber the csl did not exsist last year so why panic because you are no longer on it?

I'm shocked you think I'm having a go at you, you could not be more wrong. Just because I'm not swept up in all this hysteria thats going on at the moment does not mean I'm having a go at people who are.... All I'm saying is we must deal in fact and not rumour's..Remenber the csl did not exsist last year so why panic because you are no longer on it?

I think the panic is there as people were on it, so were already making plans for their future including the time scale! Now thats changed some have already either sold their house or have it on the market as its been so slow, others may have already been seeking work,

Havent read the rest of this thread, only this last page....

But read your post & just wanted to say, we werent on the CSL, but are thinking of changing over to a 176 from a 175, as there is so much talk of delays up to 2 years!

My eldest son will be 18 in two years, so I cant risk it.

Kelly :v_SPIN:

Archived