ACS - Awaiting Documents

debbie2302

Just checked our online status this morning and it has now changed to Awaiting Documents. Sent off our application nearly 11 weeks ago and now it appears that they need something else off us, am I correct in thinking this. Thought everything we sent had been checked by the Agent and everything was there.

Has anyone else had this shown on their status line and if so, can anyone clarify further for me.

Debbie

xxx

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandisfam

Hi Debbie, O know what a nightmare. Have you spoken to your agent yet??? They might need more documents but at least you know they are looking at it now.

Keep us informed on whats happening.

Mary xxxx

Guest Sian.612
Hi Debbie, O know what a nightmare. Have you spoken to your agent yet??? They might need more documents but at least you know they are looking at it now.

Keep us informed on whats happening.

Mary xxxx

Hi Mary.

this is Sian, Debbie's daughter, our agent has just called but my mum is out getting Sophie, i'll tell her as soon as she gets in.

Just thought i'd tell you..

Sian xxxx

Guest mandisfam
Hi Mary.

this is Sian, Debbie's daughter, our agent has just called but my mum is out getting Sophie, i'll tell her as soon as she gets in.

Just thought i'd tell you..

Sian xxxx

Hi Sian

Hope its good news for you all, and that the ACS only need something simple to complete the assessment. My fingers are crossed for you all.

Mary xxx

Just to update you all - just got off the phone with the agent and its all sorted.

Apparently the ACS has just put up their fees and we had to pay another $50, agent authorised it for us and was then told our case has been assessed and will be in the post this week, so will have to wait about another week for the results to arrive here in UK.

Fingers crossed we get the MODL pts we really need for a 175 visa, also OHs job is on the CSL.

Will let you know when we get our results.

Debbie

xxx

Guest mandisfam
Just to update you all - just got off the phone with the agent and its all sorted.

Apparently the ACS has just put up their fees and we had to pay another $50, agent authorised it for us and was then told our case has been assessed and will be in the post this week, so will have to wait about another week for the results to arrive here in UK.

Fingers crossed we get the MODL pts we really need for a 175 visa, also OHs job is on the CSL.

Will let you know when we get our results.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Debbie, Thats great news. So simply. Fingerscrossed you get the MODL and CSL next week.

Mary xxx

Guest jinjoid

Hi Debbie (& all), this is my first post :biggrin: and I honed in on this thread straight away as I am waiting for my ACS certification too. I submitted mine about the same time as you and I paid $400 (so not the $450 RPL fee) how much did you pay? Mine is still "In progress"

James

Hi Debbie (& all), this is my first post :biggrin: and I honed in on this thread straight away as I am waiting for my ACS certification too. I submitted mine about the same time as you and I paid $400 (so not the $450 RPL fee) how much did you pay? Mine is still "In progress"

James

Hi James and welcome to poms in oz, best of luck with your application

Tania X:smile:

James

Hi James

They (ACS) took the $400 off us I think a good few weeks ago, so not quite sure now why they are asking for the other $50, it was there mistake, not ours, so that is why we had Awaiting Documents shown on our page, the agent paid the money and we have been told today that our case has been assessed and will be posted out this week, just another week to wait now. When was your application acknowledged with them, ours was 2.12.09.

What area of IT are you in and where are you heading.

Look forward to chatting with you.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Debbie

Is it RPL?

We paid $450 dollars for RPL assessment which was sent in Nov '08 and the result took 12 weeks.

Sue x

Hi Sue

Yes it was the RPL that OH did and they only took the $400, their mistake. Ours was 10 weeks yesterday, but hopefully have results next week.

Where are you off to Sue.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Debbie

At the moment it's Perth, but by the time we get the actual visa who knows? lol

Which visa are you planning to go for?

Sue x

Fingers crossed Stu gets the MODL/CSL points and if so we are going for a 175, if he doesnt we will have to go state sponsored, but prefer 175 though.

We are open minded about where to live so going to wait and see where Stu gets offered a job.

There is not much work in Perth for Stus area of IT, he is Infrastructure Architect.

Debbie

xxx

Guest Cane Family

Good Luck Debbie

Hope you get the good news soon - we have been allocated CO but still waiting for the Visa and the house to sell - its all a waiting game !!!

Adele xxx

Good Luck Debbie

Hope you get the good news soon - we have been allocated CO but still waiting for the Visa and the house to sell - its all a waiting game !!!

Adele xxx

Thanks Adele

To say we decided on the move around the same time as yourselves we are a way behind you. Took Stu forever and a day to do his ACS as he works away so much now and is so stressed with his job, but got there in the end and just hope now we get the modl/csl points that we need.

I do keep an eye on your posts and hopefully it wont be too long until you get your visa.

We are just getting house together to put up for sale, but im sure that will take a while to sell too.

Keep in touch.

Debbie

xxx

Archived