ACS - Awaiting Documents

debbie2302

Guest maity

u might be thinking it as nightmare.. ..but .they dont even feel sorry... they might be thinking we r waiting for their pity grant.. Even more as debbie adviced me.. i had mail to ACS. ofcourse as polite as it could be... but guess what...."They didnt even reply".....

I hv really lost Patience ....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maity
u might be thinking it as nightmare.. ..but .they dont even feel sorry... they might be thinking we r waiting for their pity grant.. Even more as debbie adviced me.. i had mail to ACS. ofcourse as polite as it could be... but guess what...."They didnt even reply".....

I hv really lost Patience ....

Amazing..... I works Deddie... rather worked more than i expected...

Actually, I sent the email again with slight modification..C,C, to all ACS email ids I knew... Surprisingly....within next couple of hours... i received a mail...and online staus shows "Case Finalized". I suppose it was not updated in their system....

Now what Next....????

Thanks Debbie.... my heartly gratitudes to you....Wish u all success in life....Chow...

Guest Samfire

Hi guys - not a clue about ACS, but was just on here reading this thread (very interesting stuff) and I must say it's an awful merry-go-round you seem to be stuck on, particularly Debbie and Maity - you've had a right rough time of it. As I always say about the visa process (in my experience, of course!) - there's always a hurdle or a brick wall to face along the way. So when all this is sorted out (which it appears to be for you Debbie), hopefully you will have smooth sailing on the rest of your visa application journey. Best of luck to all of you. Fingers crossed it works out well in the end!

Amazing..... I works Deddie... rather worked more than i expected...

Actually, I sent the email again with slight modification..C,C, to all ACS email ids I knew... Surprisingly....within next couple of hours... i received a mail...and online staus shows "Case Finalized". I suppose it was not updated in their system....

Now what Next....????

Thanks Debbie.... my heartly gratitudes to you....Wish u all success in life....Chow...

Just wondering are you using an agent Maity, if so he will get a letter from ACS confirming what code you have been passed on, if no agent, then the letter will be sent direct to you.

Once in receipt of the letter you can then apply for whichever visa you wish to. You do need to send a copy of your confirmation letter off ACS with your visa app.

Glad its all over for you maity and good luck with the rest of your visa application. Keep in touch.

We have been waiting just over 4 months now since visa app put in and still no CO, we are on the CSL list so hoping it wont be too much longer.

Debbie

xxx

Hi guys - not a clue about ACS, but was just on here reading this thread (very interesting stuff) and I must say it's an awful merry-go-round you seem to be stuck on, particularly Debbie and Maity - you've had a right rough time of it. As I always say about the visa process (in my experience, of course!) - there's always a hurdle or a brick wall to face along the way. So when all this is sorted out (which it appears to be for you Debbie), hopefully you will have smooth sailing on the rest of your visa application journey. Best of luck to all of you. Fingers crossed it works out well in the end!

Thanks Samfire, yes it all got sorted out for us eventually and now have had visa app in for just over 4 months so hoping to hear that we have a CO soon, as on CSL list.

Debbie

xx

Guest OZaspirant

Again same situation here with me like Debbie,Maity and few others in this thread , I had sent my application on last week of April and about all most 10 weeks later my status got changed from In process to Awaiting documents , it was little panic as they requested the documents which I had already sent , “they wanted detailed employer reference from one of my previous employers specifically , since my previous employer doesn’t exist as they have closed their operation”, so initially I have attached all the possible documentation proof to confirm my employment , but this time it is bit annoying as they wanted more details from non existing employer , after going through few threads across different forums I have decided to attest colleague’s and supervisor’s confirmation letters stating my employment with my past organization , this took little time as one of my boss was in onsite at that time . So finally I managed to get the all the refrence letters and again I sent it to ACS and very eagerly waiting for further process.

Have any of you faced/or got to know this kind of situation ?, please help me to come out from this …..Your help/advise/suggestion is greatly appreciated ….all I wanted know is how ACS assesses if previous employer doesn’t exist I am in bit depression and no clue of what is happening here.

Below are my time lines with ACS.....

30th April, 09- document sent.

5th May, 09- Confirmation with user id and password. Status “to be allocated”

22nd May, 09 – Status changed to “In-Process” with the assessment officer as “XXXX”

23rd June, 09- Request for documents that I had already sent, status “Waiting Documents”

10 July , 09 – re sent the required documents to ACS.

Guest Samfire

Hubby had the same problem for TRA - 3 of his previous employers were gone out of business. He made Statutory Declarations (kinda sworn affadavit) outlining his duties and experience with said employers and outlined his reasons for the statutory declaration being due to the fact that his past employers were no longer in business. Hope this helps. I have a .pdf file copy of a blank statutory declaration if you want to PM me with your email address - I can send it onto you. A Peace Commissioner is authorised to sign and stamp this document (he/she will witness your signature and counter-sign it) free of charge, so if you have any more trouble, I suggest you find your local Justice of the Peace and bring your Statutory Declaration letters to him/her. Also, we got a letter from the Tax Office confirming that for a set period in time, hubby was employed by his employers who have since gone out of business. This was just extra back-up to prove his statutory declaration was authentic and true.

Hope this helps, best of luck

Guest OZaspirant
Hubby had the same problem for TRA - 3 of his previous employers were gone out of business. He made Statutory Declarations (kinda sworn affadavit) outlining his duties and experience with said employers and outlined his reasons for the statutory declaration being due to the fact that his past employers were no longer in business. Hope this helps. I have a .pdf file copy of a blank statutory declaration if you want to PM me with your email address - I can send it onto you. A Peace Commissioner is authorised to sign and stamp this document (he/she will witness your signature and counter-sign it) free of charge, so if you have any more trouble, I suggest you find your local Justice of the Peace and bring your Statutory Declaration letters to him/her. Also, we got a letter from the Tax Office confirming that for a set period in time, hubby was employed by his employers who have since gone out of business. This was just extra back-up to prove his statutory declaration was authentic and true.

Hope this helps, best of luck

Thanks Samfire for your quick response and concerns towards me , I too made a Statutory Declaration stating my roles and responsibilities for the employer who no longer in business , along with that as I said earlier I also attached the reference letters from previous colleagues for the proof of employment ( with their contact details) , I am hoping this will satisfy ACS , its been more than a week that I had posted my documents and still my status is in "Awaiting Documents" . ..What Next ........??

Guest maity

Colg. reference will work.

But let me tell one important fact. During assessment ACS generally does'nt varify colg. reference, ofcourse, if it looks Ok and its content demonstrate exact required information.

However during Visa varification process it is varified end to end. So keep it informed. even he/she may experience face to face enquiry (generally local retd. Govt officers visit the person for varification). he should say the same as the letter said.

Guest OZaspirant
Colg. reference will work.

But let me tell one important fact. During assessment ACS generally does'nt varify colg. reference, ofcourse, if it looks Ok and its content demonstrate exact required information.

However during Visa varification process it is varified end to end. So keep it informed. even he/she may experience face to face enquiry (generally local retd. Govt officers visit the person for varification). he should say the same as the letter said.

Thanks maity, I would be thankful if that works , yep contacting previous colg's is okay , but as of now I am very much concerned for my first hurdle of ACS assessment .

Guest OZaspirant

Dear all ,

I just wanted to give you an update , today morning my status changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In process" , this time I had sent all required documents and waiting my with fingers crossed.

Mean time do any of you have an idea about how long it may take to process again ?

Below are my ACS time lines.

22nd May, 09 – Status changed to “In-Process” with the assessment officer as “XXXX”

23rd June, 09- Request for documents that I had already sent, status “Waiting Documents”

24th July , 09 - Status changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In Process"

Thanks

OZaspirant.

Dear all ,

I just wanted to give you an update , today morning my status changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In process" , this time I had sent all required documents and waiting my with fingers crossed.

Mean time do any of you have an idea about how long it may take to process again ?

Below are my ACS time lines.

Thanks

OZaspirant.

Hi Ozaspirant

Cant really give you a timeline, but lets hope that they are now relooking at your application and that it wont be too long before you get your results.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Debbie

xxx

Guest OZaspirant
Hi Ozaspirant

Cant really give you a timeline, but lets hope that they are now relooking at your application and that it wont be too long before you get your results.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Debbie

xxx

Thanks Debbie .. I am looking for further updates from them , Its a matter of time now...

OZaspirant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OZaspirant

Hi All ,

Its been nearly more than a week since my status got changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In process " , I am just wondering again is it going to take 10-12 weeks of time line , Should I inquire with ACS to remind them or let them take their own time ? .. . since it is a long wait for me .......Please advise

Guest OZaspirant
Hi All ,

Its been nearly more than a week since my status got changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In process " , I am just wondering again is it going to take 10-12 weeks of time line , Should I inquire with ACS to remind them or let them take their own time ? .. . since it is a long wait for me .......Please advise

Dear All ,

Could you please let me know what should I do for now , Its been more than 3 weeks after I resent the documents , Its a long wait for me and I am bit scared as it seems like again going to fall in 10 -12 weeks of cycle ( as in fresh cases).

Thanks

OZaspirant

• 5 weeks later...
Guest OZaspirant

Dear all ,

Just wanted to update you guys , few days back my status changed to "With assessor" along with the registred number stamped on it , I am praying god for the possitive results , as I said earlier its a matter of time and fingers are crossed .

31st Aug - 09- Status changed from "In Process" to "With assessor"

Thanks

ozaspirant

Dear all ,

Just wanted to update you guys , few days back my status changed to "With assessor" along with the registred number stamped on it , I am praying god for the possitive results , as I said earlier its a matter of time and fingers are crossed .

31st Aug - 09- Status changed from "In Process" to "With assessor"

Thanks

ozaspirant

Sounds like you are all done and dusted, if it has a registered number stamped on it, then your case has been finalised, you should hear any day now, good luck its the result that you want. Let us know, its been a long haul for you.

Debbie

xxx

Guest OZaspirant

Debbie -Thanks for your moral support , Yes status shows With accesor and registered post stamped on it , Cheked with the agent and he told they not yet got the letter from ACS but looking for that soon , fingers crossed now , Looking up to god for his grace.

Thanks

Ozaspirant

Guest juliemtaylor

when we saw with assessor and registered post no we knew we had a decision - and the Agent got confirmation within a day or two..

Julie x

Guest OZaspirant

Hi Julie ,

My agent told " They usually don't get soft copy of results , instead ACS sends registerd post and it will take atleast 7 - 10 days to reach India" as I am in India , all I need is possitive assesment with MODL points as I desperatly need it.

Ozaspirat

Guest juliemtaylor

you should be able to track the reg post number I can't remember which website it was but you can google it and then at least you will know when it was delivered to your Agent..

Julie x

Guest OZaspirant

Hi Julie and Seniors ,

Sorry I was sick for few days and didn't get a chance to post on this forum , Its been more than 10 days that my status changed form With accessor to Case finalized but still I haven't got result letter , Checked with agent and he told it will take minimum of 20 days for a letter to reach them , is it so ? .. Can any of you let me know how long a normal register post from australia takes to reach india, I even tried to track my reg number in aupost web site but no luck ...

Thnaks

Ozaspirant

Guest juliemtaylor

I had a look on google and found this advice:

It takes about 12 to 18 business days for a letter to get from India to Australia.

The large part of this time is taken by the Indian postal service .

Once the letter arrives in Australia it will be delivered within 48 hours to most capital cities or major regional centers anywhere in Australia.

so I guess it's the same in reverse...

Julie x

Archived