ACS - Awaiting Documents

debbie2302

Guest OZaspirant

Hi Julie ,

Thank you so much for your concern. All I do is WAIT as it is a matter of time now , its really been a long haul for me ......Fingers crossed and I am very excited and nervous ....I will update you once I get my results.

10 July , 09 – re sent the required documents to ACS.

24th July , 09 - Status changed from "Awaiting Documents" to "In Process"

31st Aug - 09- Status changed from "In Process" to "With assessor" with register number stamped on it.

2nd Sep -09 - Status changed to Case Finalized ...Waiting for the letter to arrive

Thanks

Ozaspiranat

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Julie ,

Thank you so much for your concern. All I do is WAIT as it is a matter of time now , its really been a long haul for me ......Fingers crossed and I am very excited and nervous ....I will update you once I get my results.

31st Aug - 09- Status changed from "In Process" to "With assessor" with register number stamped on it.

2nd Sep -09 - Status changed to Case Finalized ...Waiting for the letter to arrive

Thanks

Ozaspiranat

Lets hope that the wait is not much longer and that you hear something this week.

Keeping everything crossed that you get the result you want.

Debbie

xxx

Guest OZaspirant

Hey really Debbie , I am desperately looking for the positive results and I hope Jesus will grace me with something that I really wanted at this moment , if so I would be so great full to Jesus and this forum. trust me its been very panic to check the status every morning and keep on waiting for past 4 and half months .

Guest OZaspirant

Hi All ,

Just now got a call from agent and he told that I am done with ACS +ve assessment , what a relief and nice feeling it is , I am very happy and very very thank full to you guys for your help, concern and advice , I have applied for Java - J2ee CSL/MODL and I guess I got what I wanted ....Its really very long and panic waiting but at the end it sorted out well ...Now Me and my wife will be applying for IELTS , PCC etc and of course will celbrate this day tooo and again come back to this forum for your advice and help for further proceedings.

Below are my ACS time lines.

1st May, 09- document sent.

5th May, 09- Confirmation with user id and password. Status “to be allocated”

22nd May, 09 – Status changed to “In-Process” with the assessment officer as “XXXX”

23rd June, 09- Request for documents that I had already sent, status “Waiting Documents”

14 Sep - Got to know that results are arrived with +ve assessment

Thanks again for all of you guys.:biggrin::

Guest OZaspirant

Thank you guys , thank you so much . Ya I am in to next bits of processing , one big mistake that I have done is I just delayed applying for IELTS and Police Clearence its lack of knowledge , I could have managed both easily in the gone time , am feeling like dragging my self back in a slower race , any ways will apply both soon and come back to you guys for further help..

Archived