AAT Won for 187

zijse

9 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Don't worry, just lodging an appeal application is enough to start with. You can add documentation whenever you want after that. You can also wait for them to open the case and request supporting document before submitting.

Thanks for info 

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

I don't think you will hear from AAT anytime soon, you have plenty of time to prepare the documents (14-24 months processing time currently). 

It is not a requirement to show other ventures, they can refuse for any reasons, 10 of the restaurant managers I contacted with have been refused for the same reason recently, they uploaded the payslips as well but it doesn't change anything. It's like an order from the upper department required to refuse the occupation. 

What you can do now is to prepare as many documents as possible to prove that the position is genuine, AAT is different, they will ask more documents and information from you.

Allright and yes you are right .

what kind of documents do I need to get ready? Like orga. Chart, my payslips and what else ? If thanks for valuable  information .

Hi guys,

Sad very sad news for me. Even though I was dam sure to get my so-called golden email.

But shatter my dream when I hear from MA about my nomination Refusals and there are some reason and I am the owner and director of the business.

Reason for this refusal is that the case officer assessed that you will not be performing the full role of a retail manager.

Retail Manger 

Qld

Oct 2018

Rcb approved in 2 weeks.

Please advice.

10 hours ago, Rian said:

Hi guys,

Sad very sad news for me. Even though I was dam sure to get my so-called golden email.

But shatter my dream when I hear from MA about my nomination Refusals and there are some reason and I am the owner and director of the business.

Reason for this refusal is that the case officer assessed that you will not be performing the full role of a retail manager.

Retail Manger 

Qld

Oct 2018

Rcb approved in 2 weeks.

Please advice.

If you have sponsored yourself for the visa, it is incredibly difficult to get this approved.

20 hours ago, Rian said:

Hi guys,

Retail Manger 

Qld

Oct 2018

Rcb approved in 2 weeks.

Please advice.

I think it’s not an issue if you have share in the business, as long as you can be able to prove your sponsored position is genius, meaning that they don’t think you run the shop for migration purpose, if the position you nominated is needed in your work place, then you can prove why the company need you as retail manager as no other director can manage the shop (e.g other director has other business engagement etc)...and you definitely can appeal to AAT with your evident proving only you handle retails manager task. 

Did you apply AAT review? Or you just refused from IMMI for nomination part?

2 hours ago, Wai said:

I think it’s not an issue if you have share in the business, as long as you can be able to prove your sponsored position is genius, meaning that they don’t think you run the shop for migration purpose, if the position you nominated is needed in your work place, then you can prove why the company need you as retail manager as no other director can manage the shop (e.g other director has other business engagement etc)...and you definitely can appeal to AAT with your evident proving only you handle retails manager task. 

Hi Wai, 

What's your experience with AAT? How long did you wait for them to request more info? 

Did you prove everything else or just focus on the refusal reason? I'm pretty confused as well. Thanks 

My visa got refused on Jan 2018, and I applied AAT feb 2018. After 14 months I got request further information letter from AAT and ask me to provide evidence with 10 days. As the time was too rush and it also Easter holiday on that period, my agent had 4 days off in a row so he ask for the extension from AAT and I got another 1 week to prepare information.

my refused reason was IMMI thought my duties related on supervisor not manager, so I focused mainly on my tasks and give them all necessary evident to prove I was handling manager role. But your agent should guide you and give you direction. AAT will tell you in this letter what you should provide and so does your agent should clearly tell you based on the letter. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wai said:

My visa got refused on Jan 2018, and I applied AAT feb 2018. After 14 months I got request further information letter from AAT and ask me to provide evidence with 10 days. As the time was too rush and it also Easter holiday on that period, my agent had 4 days off in a row so he ask for the extension from AAT and I got another 1 week to prepare information.

my refused reason was IMMI thought my duties related on supervisor not manager, so I focused mainly on my tasks and give them all necessary evident to prove I was handling manager role. But your agent should guide you and give you direction. AAT will tell you in this letter what you should provide and so does your agent should clearly tell you based on the letter. 

Hi Wai,

i also got my nomination refuse with same reason as yours and now i allready applied for AAT review in Feb last, if you don’t mind can you please let me know what kind of documents you collected for your AAT.

State:- Victoria

Thanks

13 hours ago, Wai said:

Hi Wai, just wondering hv u got a hearing date after u provided further document?

17 hours ago, Wai said:

Hey wai 

My refusal reason is same as yours

Can u plz tell me what type of documents or evident  you made while this  time period to describe your geniune position?

4 hours ago, Asses said:

Hey wai 

My refusal reason is same as yours

Can u plz tell me what type of documents or evident  you made while this  time period to describe your geniune position?

They will send you a request letter once they open your file, for me, beside the company document, o chart...I need to proved all evident related on my duties. The details listed in ANZSCO, then i separate them into each folder, manager role such as how you do the marketing...how you deal with supplier...you may have previous email to prove the above task if you currently working in the sponsor position. But anyway your agent should guide you through the process, if not, you should find a reliable agent. 

4 hours ago, Wai said:

They will send you a request letter once they open your file, for me, beside the company document, o chart...I need to proved all evident related on my duties. The details listed in ANZSCO, then i separate them into each folder, manager role such as how you do the marketing...how you deal with supplier...you may have previous email to prove the above task if you currently working in the sponsor position. But anyway your agent should guide you through the process, if not, you should find a reliable agent. 

Nice info

My agent is useless

Can u tell me Whose ur agent ?? 

M also from perth

On 05/06/2019 at 19:20, Wai said:

Refused nomination from the dept. As I have some share but I do the exact role in the business what supposed to as RM and another partner have there owned full-time job and also lives in another state too.

And thanks for your advice.

On 05/06/2019 at 08:59, MaggieMay24 said:

If you have sponsored yourself for the visa, it is incredibly difficult to get this approved.

Refused nomination from the dept. As I have some share but I do the exact role in the business what supposed to as RM and another partner have there owned full-time job and also lives in another state too.

What do you think in this case in regards to AAT outcone.

Will appreciate your advice.

Hi, we were finally asked to provide more information on our case after waiting for 22 months, and have submitted all the documents they asked for. (187 visa Carpenter - WA). Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the AAT to come back with the decision or hearing date now we’ve done this? Thanks

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Emily-1987 said:

Hi, we were finally asked to provide more information on our case after waiting for 22 months, and have submitted all the documents they asked for. (187 visa Carpenter - WA). Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for the AAT to come back with the decision or hearing date now we’ve done this? Thanks

May i ask what did they ask for specifically? Thanks

Hi everyone 

I got my nomination refusal in Feb 2019 and applied AAT ,position restaurant manager,reason company not making enough profit and now my colleagues got nomination approved last week as a cook we both under same company, my boss also surprise ,does any anybody know is it more winning change for me ?.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, July2017 said:

Hi everyone 

I got my nomination refusal in Feb 2019 and applied AAT ,position restaurant manager,reason company not making enough profit and now my colleagues got nomination approved last week as a cook we both under same company, my boss also surprise ,does any anybody know is it more winning change for me ?.

Thanks 

On exactly the same reason I got my refusal in March 2018. We still haven’t heard anything from AAT. Have you been asked to provide any further documentation from AAT?

Hi guys,

We are still waiting from aat after application for nomination review and visa application review.

Application 187 visa: 28 Feb 2018

RCB approval: 29 Nov 2018 (business plan was required during the process and marketing research as my position was created for business opportunity purpose). So RCB was happy to approve after we prove the legitimacy of my position. 

Unfortunately, after police check and health exams required during Xmas time, we got the nomination refusal on 18 Jan 2019 because:

1st - They did not feel that the advertising for the role was compete (even we had paid an recruitment website to search for an employee and we had zero replies) and despite the requirements being met and RCB approving the recruitment. 

2nd - The contract with my employer was signed on 08/11/2018 and they did not read the contract correctly alleging it was signed on 08/1/2018 - this being before the advertising was completed. (On 08/1/2018 I was searching for a MA and had no contract yet). 

So now we are stuck waiting for a hearing and/or praying for a decision before the hearing. 

It's really frustrated when you show a lot of evidence and we have to face errors like these.

Good luck everyone!

ring3018 ours was on the grounds that the company is not financially viable to pay the full time salary for 2 years, it was mainly stuff my partners employer needed to provide. They asked for financial statements, pay slips, profit & loss statements etc we have provided it all now just waiting for a decision or hearing date - very nervous but glad it's finally being looked at!

• Like 1