AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi All,

RCB Approved in 2 Weeks

State: NSW

Nomination: Refused . Reason:- No genuine need

Applicant: Offshore

Applied for AAT for nomination but cant apply for AAT for visa as offshore.

3 questions

1) Has anyone been able to have success in AAT?

2) What to prove to immigration to show this is a genuine position?

3) As i cant submit AAT for visa. Does this mean the visa fees i paid is gone? or will i be able to re-open the visa file after nomination decision?

Please advise

Hi mate, 

sorry to hear about the Nomination Refusal. 

Ive answered depends on my experience, hopefully this will be helpful and others also will try to help you out.

1) Has anyone been able to have success in AAT? Retails Managers have won the AAT Appeal in most cases, but those applicants are all onshore and they were working for the employer. Therefore they had the chances to prove THERE US A GENUINE NEED FOR THAT POSTION. (I am a recent AAT Nomination Winner)

2) What to prove to immigration to show this is a genuine position? As I said above, you will have to consult a good Migration agent, because you are offshore and your employer has managed without you for last 1 or 2 yrs. so better consult an agent and they will be able to give you some sort of idea.

3) As i cant submit AAT for visa. Does this mean the visa fees i paid is gone? or will i be able to re-open the visa file after nomination decision? You will not get a refund for your Visa application. It’s gone. So if your NOMINATION is approved by AAT. Then you will have to pay the Full Visa fee again and apply..

Hope you will hear something good from an Agent.

Cheers

Edited by MNT
Added

7 hours ago, Kuljit said:

Hi guys new to this forum. Please help 

What is the time frame for AAT processing theses days 187 cases. My nomination refused for cook after 25 months of waiting . So frustrating .

thanks guys 

Hi Kuljit,

so sorry to hear your Nomination has been refused. It’s so frustrates people, but it’s normal for Immigration Department. Hope you win your case.

AAT processing time varies from State to State. So if you post which state you have applied, the other members can help you out. I am from SA and the current processing time over here is around 12-14months

18 hours ago, MNT said:

Hi Kuljit,

so sorry to hear your Nomination has been refused. It’s so frustrates people, but it’s normal for Immigration Department. Hope you win your case.

AAT processing time varies from State to State. So if you post which state you have applied, the other members can help you out. I am from SA and the current processing time over here is around 12-14months

Thanks for the Reply mate .

i applied from Perth  WA as am working in regional WA 

Edited by Kuljit

On 20/06/2019 at 06:22, MNT said:

Hi Kuljit,

What's for NSW? According to the website general processing time, average, is 1 year and 7 months.

Curious after how long from appeal date they normally request further docs?

Ta

1 hour ago, Handres said:

Do you have to pay ImmI again for nomination and visa fees after you get your approval from AAT?

Thanks!

If u have applied for AAT for both Nomination and Visa.. and if you win your NOMINATION, AAT will send your file back to IMMI. 

So if you win and AAT send your file back to IMMI, then you will receive two separate refunds of $865.50 (1 for Nomination and 1 for Visa). Because when you appealed you have already paid AAT $3462 in total (Nomination $1731 and Visa $1731).

the rule - if AAT Revise the decision and it’s positive, then 50% of Appeal fee will be refunded back to the applicant

hope this will answer your query

If u have applied for AAT for both Nomination and Visa.. and if you win your NOMINATION, AAT will send your file back to IMMI. 

So if you win and AAT send your file back to IMMI, then you will receive two separate refunds of $865.50 (1 for Nomination and 1 for Visa). Because when you appealed you have already paid AAT $3462 in total (Nomination $1731 and Visa $1731).

the rule - if AAT Revise the decision and it’s positive, then 50% of Appeal fee will be refunded back to the applicant

hope this will answer your query

MNT, are you still waiting for your visa to be approved?

Hi All,

Subclass 187

My AAT file will open in the next few weeks after a long wait. I was rejected as "No Genuine Need for Retail Manager". Can you please advise what documents i will need to submit at AAT?

Thanks

5 hours ago, arm said:

Hi All,

Subclass 187

My AAT file will open in the next few weeks after a long wait. I was rejected as "No Genuine Need for Retail Manager". Can you please advise what documents i will need to submit at AAT?

Thanks

Hi Arm,

when AAT open your Nomination File, they will request for documents what’s required for them to assess your case. So don’t need to hurry up.

But from your side, keep your PaySlips and all the work related documents ready.. anyways the Business is up and running, so you can submit whatever the documents they request...

hope they will open your file soon.

all the best

Hello everyone...  

let me give you all a good Lunchtime dessert...

received my GOLDEN MAIL an hour ago... I’ll attach my entire case below...

RETAIL MANAGER - South Australia 

RCB - 07/2016

RCB Approved - 08/2016

Nom & Visa Applied - 09/2016

Nom Refused - 12/2017 (as usual u all know the fake reason they gave)

Visa Refused - 01/2018 (due to Nomination Refusal)

Appealed at AAT Nomination 01/2018 and AAT Visa 02/2018

Received an email in 03/2019 from AAT to submit for information regarding the business (my agent only know what documents, since it’s My Company Business privacy). 

We submitted them via email to AAT on the 15/04/2019 same day NOMINATION got approved without any hearing.

My Visa file sent back to IMMI on the 26/04/2019. 

CASE OFFICER allocated on 26/04/2019 and requested for S56, Medicals, AFP and PCC from Overseas for my wife.

submitted them on the 9/05/2019

and finally today I am here In front of you all as an Australian Permanent Resident.

dont loose your hopes, your day is coming guys...

• Like 3

Hello everyone...  

RCB - 07/2016

RCB Approved - 08/2016

Received an email in 03/2019 from AAT to submit for information regarding the business (my agent only know what documents, since it’s My Company Business privacy). 

We submitted them via email to AAT on the 15/04/2019 same day NOMINATION got approved without any hearing.

CASE OFFICER allocated on 26/04/2019 and requested for S56, Medicals, AFP and PCC from Overseas for my wife.

and finally today I am here In front of you all as an Australian Permanent Resident.

FINALLY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Thanks 1

Hi all! Does any one know once the AAT has ‘set aside’ immigrations decision does that mean immiragtion pretty have to grant you the visa? (If police clearances and medicals ok) our appeal has been set aside which is great news but I’m still not celebrating until we get the visa in black and white! Thanks

19 minutes ago, Emily-1987 said:

Hi all! Does any one know once the AAT has ‘set aside’ immigrations decision does that mean immiragtion pretty have to grant you the visa? (If police clearances and medicals ok) our appeal has been set aside which is great news but I’m still not celebrating until we get the visa in black and white! Thanks

thats good news! How long u waited for after u submitted the document they required?

On 04/07/2019 at 14:53, MNT said:

Hello everyone...  

RCB - 07/2016

RCB Approved - 08/2016

HI MNT, congrats on your successful application of AAT appeal. I desperately need some information regarding AAT appeal. I was trying to message you through this forum but couldn't. Could you please inbox me, thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed email

14 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Guys, I have just received an email from lawyer saying that AAT contacted him requesting further documents. My lawyer is working on it and he is going to contact me on Monday. OMG!

Wow, am really excited to hear good news from you Clippalippa.