AAT Won for 187

zijse

22 minutes ago, MNT said:

Sorry to hear about your Refusal. Immigration is treating every application as Forge and refusing it without requesting further documents. 

But if your case is genuine, if your RCB was approved and you have been working for the employer, I would suggest you to go for AAT with a good agent. Because you don’t have much time left to decide or apply for any other visa. After applying for AAT, you can work on your Nomination File with your Current Agent or New Agent. You will easily have minimum of 12 months to prepare your documents for this Nomination or any other visa options. 

But saying that, if your NOMINATION is Refused, your Visa also will be refused in few weeks. If your visa get refused, you will not be able to apply for another type of Visa ON-shore. You will definitely have to exit the country and wait for a decision. 

According to my knowledge and experience you have only one option, apply for AAT straightaway, but your employer has to support your 200% throughout the process.

let me know if you need any help, I’ll try my best.

cheers

Thanks 🙏 for replying really appreciate 

my rcb got approved employer will support me 300% I been working from last 2 years 

just few concerns 

if I apply AAT for nomination refusal my visa file will also get refuse

if yes How long AAT processing time will be

can I wait overseas for AAT decision or I have to keep working for same position until not get decision 

thanks

24 minutes ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Thanks 🙏 for replying really appreciate 

my rcb got approved employer will support me 300% I been working from last 2 years 

just few concerns 

if I apply AAT for nomination refusal my visa file will also get refuse

if yes How long AAT processing time will be

can I wait overseas for AAT decision or I have to keep working for same position until not get decision 

thanks

if I apply AAT for nomination refusal my visa file will also get refuse -

WHETHER YOU APPLY FOR AAT or NOT, your Visa application will be refused in few weeks time.

if yes How long AAT processing time will be -

AAT processing time will vary state to state. But roughly around 14-20months for them to open your file.

can I wait overseas for AAT decision or I have to keep working for same position until not get decision -

NOT a good idea, because in the application, you have already mentioned that you are working, the employer needs you. So if you leave the country, the AAT will also refuse the file, because if the STORE is running without a Retail Manager (your self), then they don’t need this position to be filled.

If you are planning to stay here in Oz, AAT is the only option and hope for you. Since you are on BVE, you cannot do much being On-Shore

I do understand that you have not seen your family for a while and they have not seen you either, that will be so much pain. But if you leave Oz, you will have to submit a new application for another visa type

Hope everything works out well for you. Let’s keep praying... 

16 hours ago, Emily-1987 said:

Is yours for a 187 Sahib? We’re waiting since August 2017 so sounds like we have a while yet!

Yes it’s restaurant manager 187 perth they said employer will not pay me next 2 years but it’s already 2 years and I’m getting my pay and restaurant is in profit

26 minutes ago, Sahib said:

Yes it’s restaurant manager 187 perth they said employer will not pay me next 2 years but it’s already 2 years and I’m getting my pay and restaurant is in profit

Hey i’m getting the same refusal. They didn’t request anything and just refuse straight away with financial reasons. You wait for 2 years already??? I guess it’s faster if you submit another application at that time. I’m getting really stressed, please keep updating. Do you use an agent?

Same with ours! Rejected saying the business could not pay the salary for 2 years but he’s still working for the business and it’s still profitable! I think if you’re doing an appeal you definitely need to use an agent. Would be good if everyone could post on here when they hear about their appeal so everyone has an idea of timelines 😊 I’m hoping it won’t be longer than 2 years! When we first applied for the appeal we were told 12 months n then it increased to 24 months.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Emily-1987 said:

Same with ours! Rejected saying the business could not pay the salary for 2 years but he’s still working for the business and it’s still profitable! I think if you’re doing an appeal you definitely need to use an agent. Would be good if everyone could post on here when they hear about their appeal so everyone has an idea of timelines 😊 I’m hoping it won’t be longer than 2 years! When we first applied for the appeal we were told 12 months n then it increased to 24 months.

I Agree on everything...

Good Agent who has experience in dealing with AAT will be able to win the cases. Currently in South Australia AAT takes around 12-14months to open the file.. first I got my Nomination Approved by AAT within 4hrs, then another guy on this forum he also had same case as mine, from South Australia, his Nomination also Approved by AAT within 3days.

hope everyone’s AAT files will get processed soon

11 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Hey i’m getting the same refusal. They didn’t request anything and just refuse straight away with financial reasons. You wait for 2 years already??? I guess it’s faster if you submit another application at that time. I’m getting really stressed, please keep updating. Do you use an agent?

Yes it’s through an agent 

On 17/05/2019 at 22:00, MNT said:

I Agree on everything...

Good Agent who has experience in dealing with AAT will be able to win the cases. Currently in South Australia AAT takes around 12-14months to open the file.. first I got my Nomination Approved by AAT within 4hrs, then another guy on this forum he also had same case as mine, from South Australia, his Nomination also Approved by AAT within 3days.

hope everyone’s AAT files will get processed soon

Hi is it approved after 4 hours u applied AAT or after hearing ?? And how long did u wait after apply pls ??

3 hours ago, Kshein said:

Hi is it approved after 4 hours u applied AAT or after hearing ?? And how long did u wait after apply pls ??

I applied for AAT in January 2018, it took 14months for AAT to open my file, so they opened on the 20th of March 2019. Then they requested few documents, we submitted them on or around 5th of April morning time via email, same day around 1pm AAT Approved the Nomination straightaway. They didn’t invite us for a hearing or anything. AAT Officer Approved the Nomination after looking at the submitted documents and my agent’s strong argument.

1 minute ago, MNT said:

I applied for AAT in January 2018, it took 14months for AAT to open my file, so they opened on the 20th of March 2019. Then they requested few documents, we submitted them on or around 5th of April morning time via email, same day around 1pm AAT Approved the Nomination straightaway. They didn’t invite us for a hearing or anything. AAT Officer Approved the Nomination after looking at the submitted documents and my agent’s strong argument.

May I ask if you had anything else besides the application submitted initially, at time of appeal? 

Or you just appealed with the basic form and then didn't give them anything else until they requested?

Thank you

53 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

May I ask if you had anything else besides the application submitted initially, at time of appeal? 

Or you just appealed with the basic form and then didn't give them anything else until they requested?

Thank you

My agent just completed the AAT appeal form and submitted, didn’t give any documents with it. Because our original file which contains all the documents from Immigration will be transferred to AAT. 

So waited till they open the file... when they opened in March 2019, they asked for further information (I don’t know what documents, coz my agent and owner only dealt with it, since it’s Company’s Confidential Documents)

After they requested only, my agent submitted the documents.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MNT said:

Thanks for reply 

2 hours ago, Emily-1987 said:

Hi, do you mind telling me how long it took for your PR visa to come through once AAT gave their decision? Sorry for all the questions! Thanks

Hey Emily, 

i have not received my Visa yet. But immigration opened my Visa file after 2 weeks from the Nomination Approval. They requested for more information

such as

AFP, 

Overseas Police Report

Did the Medicals again, because the previous Medical was expired.

Hi yes I also got S56 request information finally after 2.5 weeks AAT remitted to department.

I need to get police check back from home country which may need to take 3 weeks to process. I hope they can work faster on our case as I been told by agent that IMMI won’t hold too long for the set aside case from AAT. 

But I wonder why my visa status was finalized? Was they because my visa refused before ?

2 hours ago, Wai said:

Hi yes I also got S56 request information finally after 2.5 weeks AAT remitted to department.

I need to get police check back from home country which may need to take 3 weeks to process. I hope they can work faster on our case as I been told by agent that IMMI won’t hold too long for the set aside case from AAT. 

But I wonder why my visa status was finalized? Was they because my visa refused before ?

Hahahah lol looks like my calculations are working on timely basis 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Btw according to ur agent, Immi has done nothing on my file yet... I also thought they will process the AAT files soon. But I submitted my documents on the 9th of May and still haven’t heard anything from them 🙂

I though as soon as we submit it, they will look at them and approve, but as usual they are taking ages to move on.

btw regarding ur Immi account finalised... it should have been like that since ur Visa was refused.... because ur file was forwarded to AAT. But when Immi receives it back again frm AAT, it will remain the same as FINALISED. So don’t worry about it. Now it’s all Manual system for us.. 

On 08/01/2018 at 22:22, Raj3077 said:

Hi All, 

I also have same condition busniess nomination refused. I applied as Retail Manager from Solar business. 

I received refusal in Dec and applied AAT review. 

I have all proof and evidence to support my view but for safe side. Im palning to apply new nomination from different business as retail manager. 

But someone said it will effect my AAT case. So, Im confused is good idea to apply new nomaination from new business  or just wait for open AAT file. 

How long AAT take to open case file?

Hi  all

I m also in same boat waiting for my aat apply last year April 2018  in Perth .but didn’t know how long time it’s taking now. To open the case file?