AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, aussiepr said:

I applied from NSW. 6 months ago one of my friend told me his file was opened exactly at 18 months from Melbourne. i guess processing time is increasing.

I believe the processing time will also depend on the state too. Because VIC n NSW will have plenty of AAT files to look into>> wherelese WA n SA will have less files. According to general processing time, I was expecting my AAT file to open end of this year... but my AAT File was opened in 14months and finalised 4hrs... lol still I cannot believe how it happened 

u are absolutely right. it varies state to state. well happy for u that u have already passed these stressful time.

I believe the processing time will also depend on the state too. Because VIC n NSW will have plenty of AAT files to look into>> wherelese WA n SA will have less files. According to general processing time, I was expecting my AAT file to open end of this year... but my AAT File was opened in 14months and finalised 4hrs... lol still I cannot believe how it happened 
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2019 at 06:23, MNT said:

Reason for Nomination Refusal:- Director of the Business is currently working in the business, therefore NO need of a Retail Manager. But the real story is The business is new and hired me for the position of Retail Manager. At the time of lodgement, Director was helping out the business by covering some shifts when required, reason the business hired me is because they are a new couple, they wanted to start their family life too (this was given in writing at the time of lodgement). The crazy Case Officer from WA Immigration looked at my file and assumed, the Director is still working therefore they don’t need a Retail Manager and refused the Nomination. Also they mentioned it’s a Retail Supervisor Level position.

VISA REFUSAL REASON:- simple Nomination was refused, therefore Visa got refused automatically.

AAT:- they requested further documents Related to Business. We submitted that to our agent, and agent typed a bloody strong argument letter. Within 4 hours agent got an email saying the Nomination is approved. Didn’t go for hearing. Normally when AAT looks at the file, they will call you for a hearing, then if they think it’s Genuine, they will send it back to Immigration to re-consider their decision. But in my case, AAT itself approved it straight away. That was the magic of my Agent.

The Refusal was an unfair decision, therefore I’m pretty sure RETAIL MANAGERS from WA, SA, and NT can fight for it as long as your agent is Strong n Experienced. The AAT agent I went is different to the one who submitted my Nomination and Visa in 2016. 

All what I can tel you guys is make sure your agent is genuinely working for your case. If not, NO POINT. Coz this is by experience I’ve been through.

Any Questions WELCOME....

Who is agent in SA?

7 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Who is agent in SA?

My agent is not from SA. He is from Melbourne, Victoria...

i have shared his details in my previous posts (Page 7 or 8).

your agent can be anywhere in Australia. Doesn’t have to be from the same state...

Hello everyone..

just a quick update..

i have been contacted by IMMI to provide more information

* AFP

* Health Assessment

* ANZCO evidence for my Overseas Qualification 

* Complete form 1399

PLEAAE NOTE: if you have won the AAT Appeal, pls trouble the Department by emails and calls. Because I just sent an email to Department saying, I have won my AAT for NOMINATION, when are you going to process the VISA file. Within 5mins I received an email from Case Officer, requesting further documents.

Good Luck to everyone...

• Congratulations 2

13 hours ago, MNT said:

Hello everyone..

just a quick update..

* AFP

* Health Assessment

* Complete form 1399

PLEAAE NOTE: if you have won the AAT Appeal, pls trouble the Department by emails and calls. Because I just sent an email to Department saying, I have won my AAT for NOMINATION, when are you going to process the VISA file. Within 5mins I received an email from Case Officer, requesting further documents.

Good Luck to everyone...

In the bottom of my heart, I'm so happy for you

I'm in the same situation. My agent doesn't upload the lastest financial documents leading to the immi refused without any further requests, it's devastating after watiting for 21 months. I'm trying to look for a new reliable agent to go on AAT. It seems like the processing time is so long again. Such a mental breakdown honestly.

Hi MNT,

Congratulations for your AAT case approval.

I am totally in the same boat as you and I am in SA too and my ma was second appointed based in Sydney as my previous MA in Adelaide.

my agent just submitted all the documents requested from AAT today. I have been waiting 14 months since AAT application lodged and I wish I can get this positive response in 1 day without hearing.

Wish me luck and I will share my case later with you.

Wai

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wai said:

Hi MNT,

Congratulations for your AAT case approval.

I am totally in the same boat as you and I am in SA too and my ma was second appointed based in Sydney as my previous MA in Adelaide.

my agent just submitted all the documents requested from AAT today. I have been waiting 14 months since AAT application lodged and I wish I can get this positive response in 1 day without hearing.

Wish me luck and I will share my case later with you.

Wai

Hi Wai, 

what are the documents requested and what are the documents did you provide? Let me know, so I can check and let you know if anything else to uploaded.

if you are in the EXACT SAME SITUATION, I guarantee you 100% you will get it within a day, without hearing. Because now they know what has happened in SA for Nomination Refusals...

wish you all the best.. 

11 hours ago, ring3018 said:

In the bottom of my heart, I'm so happy for you

I'm in the same situation. My agent doesn't upload the lastest financial documents leading to the immi refused without any further requests, it's devastating after watiting for 21 months. I'm trying to look for a new reliable agent to go on AAT. It seems like the processing time is so long again. Such a mental breakdown honestly.

If your agent is not doing their job, I would suggest you to move to another agent than wasting your time.. that’s what I did in my case... I cost me bit extra>>> but stress relieved... 

12 hours ago, MNT said:

Hi Wai, 

what are the documents requested and what are the documents did you provide? Let me know, so I can check and let you know if anything else to uploaded.

if you are in the EXACT SAME SITUATION, I guarantee you 100% you will get it within a day, without hearing. Because now they know what has happened in SA for Nomination Refusals...

wish you all the best.. 

We provided the submission explain all areas set by the regulation for 187 are met. And business background, o chart, all my evidences for the daily work by each categories, but today I haven’t got any updated by agent. So hopefully I can hear from them with the positive outcome soon.

Hello everyone..
just a quick update..
* AFP
* Health Assessment
* Complete form 1399

Good Luck to everyone...

Hi MNT,

So you haven’t received your PR yet. You got you nomination approved but not the visa yet, correct? Was there a reason why the tribunal didn’t set aside your visa refusal decision straight away?

15 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Hi MNT,

So you haven’t received your PR yet. You got you nomination approved but not the visa yet, correct? Was there a reason why the tribunal didn’t set aside your visa refusal decision straight away?

Hi Cippalippa,

Yes you are correct, only my NOMINATION was approved by AAT.

According to my agent, AAT will look at only the main file. Which was our company Nomination was Refused. So we argued against that decision and AAT straightaway remitted the decision and send the file back to Immigration to reconsider the Visa approval. 

AAT cannot approve both, because we argued only for Nomination. If my Nomination was approved earlier and then if I have applied for Visa Appeal, AAT would have approved. 

Therefore now Immigration Department has requested for further documents, before they approve the Visa.

hopefully will get it ASAP. 

16 hours ago, Wai said:

We provided the submission explain all areas set by the regulation for 187 are met. And business background, o chart, all my evidences for the daily work by each categories, but today I haven’t got any updated by agent. So hopefully I can hear from them with the positive outcome soon.

🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hopefully you should hear something good without any delay. The documents what you have given is good. But your agent’s argument against the refusal should be VERY STRONG. If that’s good, then you don’t need to worry anything about your AAT.

Btw did you say you applied from SA? Who is the officer or admin has asked for your PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION for AAT. 

Hi MNT,

My nomination has been approved without hearing. Now the case remit to department.

is your visa grant yet? I am now waiting the officer from immigration and I need the letter from them to process police check in my home country.

i m so happy today when I received the outcome. I agreed good agent is a must to win the case.💪🏽💪🏽

5 hours ago, Wai said:

Hi MNT,

My nomination has been approved without hearing. Now the case remit to department.

is your visa grant yet? I am now waiting the officer from immigration and I need the letter from them to process police check in my home country.

i m so happy today when I received the outcome. I agreed good agent is a must to win the case.💪🏽💪🏽

Congrats 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Happy for you.

you will hear from them in 2 weeks time. If you don’t hear back from Immigration by the 16th of May... shoot them an email saying my Nomination has been approved by AAT. My Visa File will be forwarded back to Your department or you would have already received. Please let me know what would be the process and prep edits from there onwards.

soon as you send that email, the idiots will look into your file and send you an email for S56 (requesting more information). Mainly they will ask is 

AFP

HOME COUNTRY POLICE report if you have been there since you applied for 187

MEDICAL (if it’s expired) if you think your Medical was done 2 years ago, I would suggest you to do the Medicals again... coz it’s very difficult to get an appointment in Adelaide BUPA. Currently I am in Victoria, came to do my Medicals. 

These are the documents they mainly ask, and this is what they asked for me too. 

Btw who was the AAT officer who approved your nomination?? Is it P******R E**********N??

[emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]
Hopefully you should hear something good without any delay. The documents what you have given is good. But your agent’s argument against the refusal should be VERY STRONG. If that’s good, then you don’t need to worry anything about your AAT.

Btw did you say you applied from SA? Who is the officer or admin has asked for your PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION for AAT. 

Hey MNT, any news on your visa?
I think we are all praying for you to get it soon!
[emoji847]

On 02/05/2019 at 11:35, MNT said:

🤞🤞🤞🤞

hey MNT may I ask in AAT did they ask mainly to prove the reason that you're refused is wrong or they ask you to prove everything else again? Genuine, the ability to pay for 2 years, etc... Thanks.

2 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Hey MNT, any news on your visa?
I think we are all praying for you to get it soon!
emoji847.png

Hi Cippalippa,

No News yet, today (10th May only I submitted S56 - More Information via email. So don’t know how long it’s gonna take for the Case Officer to have a look 🤞

hope he will look into it very soon early as next week and send me the good news.

any news from ur side?

another follower on this forum WAI had similar case as mine and he has won the case in the same way. 100000% exactly how it happened to me>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

hey MNT may I ask in AAT did they ask mainly to prove the reason that you're refused is wrong or they ask you to prove everything else again? Genuine, the ability to pay for 2 years, etc... Thanks.

Hi Ring3018,

Their main subject of the Letter sent to my Agent was PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION, 

Such As BAS, JOB DESCRIPTION, RCB, SO n SO>> 

FOR ALL THESE MY AGENT GAVE A HARSH reply saying everything is on Immi File pls refer to that.. but I would like to submit an argument to the AAT Officer and he submitted his own argument stating the mistakes what the previous Case Officer has made and they are unfair, therefore the Nomination Refusal is not a FAIR DECISION.

Hi guys I need solution

i applied retail manager from nsw in aug 2017 at 24hrs service station. 

On 16/05/19 my nomination got refused.

i am on BVE with full work right and no travel. Problem is my family is overseas and I didn’t met with them since I applied 

l also applied their tourist visa 3 time but got refused because they are added in my 187 file. 

Now what the best I can do should I go for AAT or find another ways.

thanks

wow man u must been gone through some real tough time. hope everything works out for u mate

okay guys speak up who elses waiting from August 2017 AAT??? keep posted keep updated us

Hi guys I need solution
i am on BVE with full work right and no travel. Problem is my family is overseas and I didn’t met with them since I applied 
l also applied their tourist visa 3 time but got refused because they are added in my 187 file. 
thanks

5 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Hi guys I need solution

thanks

Sorry to hear about your Refusal. Immigration is treating every application as Forge and refusing it without requesting further documents. 

But if your case is genuine, if your RCB was approved and you have been working for the employer, I would suggest you to go for AAT with a good agent. Because you don’t have much time left to decide or apply for any other visa. After applying for AAT, you can work on your Nomination File with your Current Agent or New Agent. You will easily have minimum of 12 months to prepare your documents for this Nomination or any other visa options. 

But saying that, if your NOMINATION is Refused, your Visa also will be refused in few weeks. If your visa get refused, you will not be able to apply for another type of Visa ON-shore. You will definitely have to exit the country and wait for a decision. 

According to my knowledge and experience you have only one option, apply for AAT straightaway, but your employer has to support your 200% throughout the process.

let me know if you need any help, I’ll try my best.

cheers