AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 17/01/2018 at 23:52, skyfall said:

Hi guys I got nomination refused today they said my employer didn’t provide enough evidence of recruitment activity undertaken to hire local I thing it’s dog shit as my RCB was already approved and case officer mention as well that it was satisfied.My employer has decided to go for AAt 

Hi, I am the same situation with u. Just wondering have u got any hearing date yet? Or any document u have prepared? Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2017 at 10:29, zijse said:

My occupation is bar manager, under the Restaurant and Cafe Manager ANZSCO code. The nomination was refused because the restaurant I work at has already a sponsored restaurant manager, and the immigration officer stated that " there can only be one manager responsible for the overall operation". However, this statement is not correct as me and the restaurant manager have different roles and we work indipendently.

On the 6th of April my employer received the refusal letter. From that moment he has 21 days to appeal. 

Can anyone help me with my question? THanks!

hello everyone i got nomination refusal yesterday

without any reason 

retail manager 

file lodge march 2017

anyone have idea what should i have to do now

•  

15 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

When we got nomination refusal than what should we have option ?

i am on bridging visa a right now 

I can apply for AAT?

even co doesn’t provide any reason for refusal 

Please give me suggestion it would be helpful for me 

thanks in advance 

Speak to your company as to why their nomination was refused. Immigraton do not have to tell you, but they do have to tell the company as it is them who will have lodged the nomination 

• 1 month later...
On 09/01/2018 at 00:22, Raj3077 said:

Hi All, 

I also have same condition busniess nomination refused. I applied as Retail Manager from Solar business. 

I received refusal in Dec and applied AAT review. 

I have all proof and evidence to support my view but for safe side. Im palning to apply new nomination from different business as retail manager. 

But someone said it will effect my AAT case. So, Im confused is good idea to apply new nomaination from new business  or just wait for open AAT file. 

How long AAT take to open case file?

It will take approx. 2 years . Mine opened exactly after 2 years .

Hi Everyone

My case is little bit different but I think this will get me an idea of my situation.

I have applied subclass 407 training visa currently on bridging. I got an email from DHA about my nomination is not approved and I need to comment on my nomination approval or withdraw my application. When I talked to my employer he said he got a refusal letter from DHA explaining that the training program is not specifically tailored and has lack of details. 

I don't know what to do. My employer can file AAT but would this help me in anyway.

Will appreciate  your advise.

Thanks

On 07/02/2019 at 17:48, Asdf said:

Hi Everyone

My case is little bit different but I think this will get me an idea of my situation.

I have applied subclass 407 training visa currently on bridging. I got an email from DHA about my nomination is not approved and I need to comment on my nomination approval or withdraw my application. When I talked to my employer he said he got a refusal letter from DHA explaining that the training program is not specifically tailored and has lack of details. 

I don't know what to do. My employer can file AAT but would this help me in anyway.

Will appreciate  your advise.

Thanks

Hi mate,

My situation is 100% the same. I am thinking of applying for an appeal through AAT.

Can you send me a message or something through the forum so that we can discuss what options we have.

Cheers.