AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi all

We got retail manager refusal yesterday after 18 months and going for AAT. Can you guys guide us if our Medicare benefits will cancel after applying this as we both were on bridging visa a.
Thanks

it will continue after apply aat everything will be same untill AAT give you decision

Hi guys I got nomination refused today they said my employer didn’t provide enough evidence of recruitment activity undertaken to hire local I thing it’s dog shit as my RCB was already approved and case officer mention as well that it was satisfied.My employer has decided to go for AAt 

Hi guys
Unfortunately, My employer is not ready to apply for nomination AAT and I am left with 10 days. Is it possible if I can go for visa AAT only not for nomination.
Thanks
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

yes you can and in a mean time find new sponser

best of luck bro i hope you will get something

Hi guys 

one of my friend told me that refusal for reason “shift supervisor can do duties no need to retail manager” got approval by AAT she got refused in November and she won appeal with AAT and got PR today .It took around 2/3 months for AAt to review case in Wa. I will post more details soon I will call her in one or two days 

Hi guys 
one of my friend told me that refusal for reason “shift supervisor can do duties no need to retail manager” got approval by AAT she got refused in November and she won appeal with AAT and got PR today .It took around 2/3 months for AAt to review case in Wa. I will post more details soon I will call her in one or two days 

That’s such a good news! So happy for your friend!

16 hours ago, P.preet said:

Hi guys
Unfortunately, My employer is not ready to apply for nomination AAT and I am left with 10 days. Is it possible if I can go for visa AAT only not for nomination.
Thanks
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What would be the point? If the nomination refusal is not appealed, the visa appeal will fail.

Hi guys 

Hi Skyfall, it would be good what type of documents she provided in order to prove she is a manager and the business needs one. That would a really helpful indormation for many of us in the same shoes.

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

Hi Skyfall, it would be good what type of documents she provided in order to prove she is a manager and the business needs one. That would a really helpful indormation for many of us in the same shoes.

Hi, I called her she didn’t Ans my call might we busy at work I left message I hope she will call me back soon . I have long list of questions I will definitely share here 

Just got an email from my agent notifying me that also my visa application has been refused as the nomination was refused.

my nomination refused 15 dec abd m waiting for my visa refusal.

can you please tell me your date of refusal and did you apply for nomination AAT review ?

and are you going to apply AAT for visa aswell ???

thanks

my nomination refused 15 dec abd m waiting for my visa refusal.

can you please tell me your date of refusal and did you apply for nomination AAT review ?

and are you going to apply AAT for visa aswell ???

thanks

Nomination refused 19/12/17

Appeal lodged for nomination refusal 2/1/18

Notification of appeal lodgement 8/1/18

Visa refused 19/1/18

I will soon appeal for the visa refusal too..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

After your visa refused what can you see in your visa period of stay? Is it still indefinitely or 21 days? My nomination also refused on 18 December and applied for AAT for the nomination  on 5th January but still my visa is not been refused and period of stay still indefinitely.

Nomination refused 19/12/17

Appeal lodged for nomination refusal 2/1/18

Notification of appeal lodgement 8/1/18

Visa refused 19/1/18

I will soon appeal for the visa refusal too..

• Like 1