AAT Won for 187

zijse

7 hours ago, simar27 said:

my nomination refused 15 dec abd m waiting for my visa refusal.

can you please tell me your date of refusal and did you apply for nomination AAT review ?

After your visa refused what can you see in your visa period of stay? Is it still indefinitely or 21 days? My nomination also refused on 18 December and applied for AAT for the nomination  on 5th January but still my visa is not been refused and period of stay still indefinitely.

thanks

Nomination refused 19/12/17
Appeal lodged for nomination refusal 2/1/18
Notification of appeal lodgement 8/1/18
Visa refused 19/1/18
I will soon appeal for the visa refusal too..

why did you get notification of appeal after 6 days coz mine came through same day

why did you get notification of appeal after 6 days coz mine came through same day

Hey Simar27, what type of documents did you attach? Not sure what I should focus on... whether letters from people or financial documents.

I am not sure what my agent received when he lodged the application for the nomination refusal but my employer forwarded to me a letter requesting to attach supporting documents and it was dated on 8th of January.

On 1/20/2018 at 23:38, simar27 said:

After your visa refused what can you see in your visa period of stay? Is it still indefinitely or 21 days? My nomination also refused on 18 December and applied for AAT for the nomination  on 5th January but still my visa is not been refused and when I do the VEVO check  period of stay still indefinitely.

thanks

On 19/01/2018 at 13:41, skyfall said:

Hi, I called her she didn’t Ans my call might we busy at work I left message I hope she will call me back soon . I have long list of questions I will definitely share here 

On 18/01/2018 at 21:17, skyfall said:

Hi guys 

one of my friend told me that refusal for reason “shift supervisor can do duties no need to retail manager” got approval by AAT she got refused in November and she won appeal with AAT and got PR today .It took around 2/3 months for AAt to review case in Wa. I will post more details soon I will call her in one or two days 

Hi my nomination for restaurant manager refused in June 2017 and I applied for AAT but my agent said it will take 2 years to open AAT case

Hi All,
My 187 nomination refused end of April,2017.
Applied AAT and still waiting now:(
7 months alrealy… suffering…

Havr you had any initial contact from them or have you been waiting since you lodged the appeal?

Yesterday my ma told that the hearing could be in 6 to 12 months.

1 hour ago, Cippalippa said:

Havr you had any initial contact from them or have you been waiting since you lodged the appeal?

Yesterday my ma told that the hearing could be in 6 to 12 months.

Hi but my MA said it’s 2 years

officially it’s 431 working days for me its already 7  mnths nothing heard yet

Hi all, i am also a victim of retailer manager. "Reason supervisor duties" 

Going for AAT, so i want know, do i hv to submit supporting documents and application together or i cn file application at first place and other documents later...  i hv 2 week left.

Thanks 

Hi all, i am also a victim of retailer manager. "Reason supervisor duties" 
Going for AAT, so i want know, do i hv to submit supporting documents and application together or i cn file application at first place and other documents later...  i hv 2 week left.
Thanks 

My MA lodged the application the 2nd of January. On January 8th the AAT office replied saying they received application and asking to attach supporting documents. He is doing it now...

)hi shar24 

i have exactly same position same rejected reason and going to appeal.  Do you find agent do it for you or you do this by yourself? I think your agent will guide you. I will change the new ma becoz I think the one help to to submit my RSMS not enough follow up and didn’t submit my updated document before immi rejected. 

15 hours ago, Wai said:

)hi shar24 

i have exactly same position same rejected reason and going to appeal.  Do you find agent do it for you or you do this by yourself? I think your agent will guide you. I will change the new ma becoz I think the one help to to submit my RSMS not enough follow up and didn’t submit my updated document before immi rejected. 

Ya, will change my MA and apply next week.

Hi 

I'm in same situation. My nomination has been refused 15th January. Same reason supervisors duties. 

Already applied appeal to AAT for nomination 22nd January. 

Visa refused 1st February. Appeal 1st February. 

Now my bridging visa status showing expiry showing 8th March 2018.

My question is that does anyone knows when status will be changed to normal as already applied fo appeal?

Any comments would be highly appreciated 

Hi 
I'm in same situation. My nomination has been refused 15th January. Same reason supervisors duties. 
Already applied appeal to AAT for nomination 22nd January. 
Visa refused 1st February. Appeal 1st February. 
Now my bridging visa status showing expiry showing 8th March 2018.
My question is that does anyone knows when status will be changed to normal as already applied fo appeal?
Any comments would be highly appreciated 

apply for AAT for visa then it will take 24 hours to be in effect