AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

2 minutes ago, Mazen said:

I'm having the same situation.

I will be conducting the interview on the same day as my wife, but we are going to have two different times.

We both applied at the same time and received the invitation letter on the same date. However, She will start the interview at 8:30 am and, I will start at 9:00 am.

Thats not too bad.

In my case, my wife has hers on the Thursday qt 9.45am and I have mine on the Friday at 8am. 😕

• Like 1

11 hours ago, House Biatch said:

We received our letters of Invitation to Interview and Test on Friday, I was quite surprised how quickly this came through as we only applied in May this year!

Is it normal for my wife and I have interviews on 2 different days, she's on the Thursday and I'm on the Friday? We applied at the same time through her IMMI account and I just assumed that we would go to the interview at the same time.

Citizenship App: 02-May-2020
Test Invitation: 09-Oct-2020
Test Date: 13-Nov-2020
Approval: TBA
Approval Letter Rcvd: TBA
Ceremony: TBA
Council: Gold Coast, QLD

Perfectly normal to have interviews at different times

On 23/09/2020 at 07:20, naviozz said:

Yeah, it’s really good news. I am from Townsville council. Has any one got any invitation from Townsville, Mackay, Bundaberg, or Any other regional area in qld. Thanks

FYI Cairns office, received email invite for test in September, with an early October date - COVID mitigation processes in place. Approved, but waiting for Council invite.

• Congratulations 1

On 30/09/2020 at 10:22, KatieS said:

Hey, I found a woman at my work who also applied end April / early May 2019, was chatting to her yesterday about how slow it's all going, and she just messaged me to say she received an invite today to do the test at Kawana in November 😊

Update: I just got my invite too! 13 November 😁😁😁

Nice!!!!

I have also received the invitation and it is for next week 😃

1 hour ago, Indianinoz said:

Finally, congratulations GUS. Best to update your signature on this forum too. 🙂

How did you receive the invite? Email? From which email address? Is there a way to pre pone the test?

Actually I just found out that I need to take the original birth certificate with me and I don´t have it here with me 😞

It is probably going to take ages for my mum to post it for me so I assume I wont be taking the test next week - can´t believe that!

11 hours ago, Hesh said:

Hi,

Anyone went for the test without having original birth certificate in our own language? 

Now-a-days due to covid, they aren't asking for or checking any original documents except the ID card (Passport/drivers license) at the test/interview. Atleast this is what has been the case for me and for many others I've known.

16 minutes ago, Kris9 said:

Now-a-days due to covid, they aren't asking for or checking any original documents except the ID card (Passport/drivers license) at the test/interview. Atleast this is what has been the case for me and for many others I've known.

But I'm worrying about it. In the appointment letter it says if you don't have originals reshedule the test. I asked my parents to send it urgently but not sure. Have you done for your test without having original birth certificate?

1 hour ago, Hesh said:

But I'm worrying about it. In the appointment letter it says if you don't have originals reshedule the test. I asked my parents to send it urgently but not sure. Have you done for your test without having original birth certificate?

I am also worried about that.

My mum has posted it already but it is scheduled to arrive here just on the 29/10 and my interview/test is on the 26th.

I don't know if I should just go to the interview anyway or reschedule it to a later date when I have the original birth certificate at hand

1 hour ago, Hesh said:

28 minutes ago, GUS said:

I am also worried about that.

My mum has posted it already but it is scheduled to arrive here just on the 29/10 and my interview/test is on the 26th.

I don't know if I should just go to the interview anyway or reschedule it to a later date when I have the original birth certificate at hand

I contacted the immigration and explained my situation. My country is going on 2nd wave of covid 19. They said bring all other docs and case will notify if they required anything later.

Interview and TEST

i have a quick question regarding the Citizenship test. Whoever have completed the exam will be able to help me with this.

Do you get same citizenship test questions from the IMMI sample test or you will get more than that? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

8 minutes ago, MNT said:

Interview and TEST

i have a quick question regarding the Citizenship test. Whoever have completed the exam will be able to help me with this.

Do you get same citizenship test questions from the IMMI sample test or you will get more than that? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

You can download Australian citizenship test on app store easily. There is heaps of app available that covers all the questions. And real citizenship test question is pretty standard and easy. I got 💯 % correct after practicing those quiz and questions in app.

good luck !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hesh said:

When we did our test at Sydney CBD office, the officer asked me to show him every original document that i attached to my application , same for my husband and son.. i think you go and explain the situation and see how you go

39 minutes ago, Subin1123 said:

I got a request from Immi yesterday .

They asked me submit my last tax return 

Does everyone have a same request ?

You are the first person I ever heard about asking last tax return. Don’t mind just a little question, did you apply citizenship or any visa ?Thanks

10 hours ago, coquette said:

Yeah I agree.. would be logic if he is applying for PR or another Visa but citizenship !! Sounds illogical to me

Yeah, that’s weird when they requested my tax return. I applied citizenship 

10 hours ago, naviozz said:

You are the first person I ever heard about asking last tax return. Don’t mind just a little question, did you apply citizenship or any visa ?Thanks